Slave Girls movies

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
bakerboy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Slave Girls movies

Unread post by bakerboy »

Nice long and free trailers and many galleries dealing with Women in Prison Movies (WIP) and white slavery . Soft but Hot  http://www.boundheat.com My favorured picture?[gu ~ removed copyrighted image]  GaggedUtopia2007-09-03 13:26:01

penny
Chair Bound

Unread post by penny »

very nice bakerboy

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by timerunner76 »

Really hot and unusual. Thanks.

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Looks likea bad nurse. I love bad nurses 

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by StephanieLocke »

I've made over 70 videos during my career, most, if not all with gorgeous submissive girls who TRULY responded to me. Many of you probably remember my movies for Harmony with Simone Devon, in particular "A Birthday Present For Stephanie Locke" that featured two slavegirls fighting to be my favorite slave and included a double sleepsack bondage scene, one in spandex, the other in a Fetters sleepsack.Currently on the streaming video section of my website you can see Greta Carlson AND Sharon Kane in "Double Slavegirl Fantasy", there's a streaming preview clip, look around for the one that doesn't require a code and there's some  really hot photos. I think it's one of the sexiest movies I have ever made!The film features Me, of course, and them, corsetted and gloved by me, tied to each other, gagged, bridle bitted, mouths finger fucked, whipped, spanked, bound, teased, kissed and more.... Go to http://www.stephanielocke.com/streaming/freepreview.htm And become very, very happy.
"Hot Pink" starring Artemis Antone as my submissive is amazing as well, but regretfully light on the bondage....    StephanieLocke2007-03-24 01:01:12

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

that's a fairly compelling argument in favour of finding two women and tying them to each other...*needs more time to explore this site*still, in the mean time, I have an idea I want to try out...  *innocent expression number 38*and the best bit is I get to claim you made me do it, by giving me the idea *big grin*  *wonders if that will work...*  On reflection I don't care *giggles*

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Dear Feline,
If you tie two girls together JUST RIGHT...they get very happy. That's certainly what happened with Sharon and Greta. Sharon and Greta have both starred in hundreds (if not over a 1000 films), I'm lucky enough to have true chemistry with both. Those that have seen my films with Sharon for Harmony say that she is never more tender or responsive than when she is with me. I don't know, but I do know that we're amazing together.Greta and I have been close since we first filmed "Spring Fever" for Shadow Lane in 1993. It was their first lesbian inspired girl/girl film and Greta had specifically requested that we star in it together. Not much bondage, but a really incredible film, nonetheless.Much Love, Mistress Stephanie 

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Bad nuns, Bad nurses, Bad Stephanie... any other "Bad" movies??

celandina
Chair Bound

Bad ponies and a puppy   Trailer: http://www.boundheat.com/new/mistress_o ... eview.html

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Where is the puppy??

celandina
Chair Bound

Woof Woof  

StephanieLocke
Tightly Hogtied

Bad Ponies And A Puppy, Indeed!

It's always SUCH fun to visit this site!

celandina
Chair Bound

Thanks Stefanie  Ditto New one from last week: Trailer: http://www.boundheat.com/new/the_collec ... eview.html 

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

Ooh, naked and chained slave girls being tormented... I don't recall ever having that fantasy before... Thank you Celandina for this really cool trailer. phoebe

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*sigh* clearly someone needs to take phoebe's education in hand, or paw, since she really is not having anywhere near enough naughty thoughts about sex.

I can probably just about squeeze this into my schedule, since it is important for the greater good...

*innocent expression number 27*

celandina
Chair Bound

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Love the picture "for Phoebe"...."no whips no chains" but the anticipation is very erotic 

celandina
Chair Bound

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="celandina"]This one is for you Phoebe  https://www.boundheat.com/new/school_of ... sos-14.jpg[/quote] Yes, thank you Celandina... I know that look very well... I didn't realize your actresses were Czech until I noticed all of the 'ova's in the film credits. My partner Darla is Czech, and I always tell her that bdsm is in her blood, well, if you go by all of the Czech bondage sites, that is. Maybe you have to be born there for the bondage spell to work...  Her parents just barely got the hell out of Prague in the summer of 1968, and she was born here that fall. Thanks again for the latest video clip. Except for the Peeping Tom guy, the video looks great! Nice make-out scenes.phoebe