Erosboutique

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Erosboutique

Unread post by gromet »

Well you must have seen the 'Gromet uses and recommends' on the site. Well I must tell you that I get all of my latex gear from Erosboutique, they are quick to ship products and the girls in the store are good too! (Hi Sheila)They also sponsor the Latex Stories contest on the site too!So have a look at let them know that Gromet sent you. Erosboutique - Extravagant, Ravishing, Outrageous & Sexual  

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

This site is awesome!  I see that the store is actually locatedright here in downtown Boston.   I can't wait to make the tripdown there so we can buy my first latex catsuit.  JOY! 

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote="RubberDoll"]This site is awesome!  I see that the store is actually located right here in downtown Boston.   I can't wait to make the trip down there so we can buy my first latex catsuit.  JOY!  [/quote] Be sure to let us know what it was like! (we'd all love to hear the details!).

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

Well I'm sure you would and naturally, I'm looking forward to sharing them all. Maybe someone could first share with me what I should expect from thisvirgin shopping  experience.  For instance (showing mynewbieness here), although I noticed on the site that they do give thesizes, as with all things (ladies back me up), I wear different sizesof different type clothes.   So if I am a 6 on some things(skirts) and 8 on others (jeans), how do I know what size catsuit tobuy?  My guess is that being latex or rubber they stretch a bit?Do they let you try them on (ewww)? Should I go arrive "prepared" in some way?What about returns?  Usually most sex shop stuff is yours to keep once you take it home.Any input would be greatly appreciated.RubberDoll38645.0521759259

FetishBabe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FetishBabe »

I don't know about that store, but in general yes you may try them on.(at least here in the UK it's expected)Like any clothing you try on in a shop, you are expected to wearsuitable underwear - you couldn't try a pair of trousers (say jeens)without wearing some pants under!So if you normally go commando - you need to put pants and bra on.Other than that, it's just like trying any clothing for size -  the shop normally provides some talc' for latex though.(A few in the UK are not too happy if you have long nails - bad past experiance I guess).The only exceptions I have found, is when the clothes are the cheepermoulded items - then they use the excuse "It's sealed, if the seal isdamaged - we couldn't sell it" - I think that translates to "If you sawthe poor quality, and bad fit - you wouldn't buy it".If they are selling good quality stuff (moulded or glued) they usually expect a fittingFB

FetishBabe
Unfettered Newbie

You could also try Cocoon http://www.cocoon1.com/ - locatedin Kidderminster, their  FW2 is £175  - about $300 as well -but they do made to measure - 20% extra.Not sure of the postage to the US though.FB

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

I have bought items from them in the past. Quality is good as is the selection. The only problem I ran into was the shipping. The package was in plain brown wrapping which is great discreetion, but they sealed the package with gold Eros Boutique stickers. Pretty much ruined the discreetion idea.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="bisubcross"]Pretty much ruined the discretion idea.[/quote]I guess it's a good thing RubberDoll and I are only a few miles awayfrom their store in Boston; that would be very embarrassing if leftwith a neighbor!
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

FetishBabe
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="GaggedUtopia"]...... that would be very embarrassing if leftwith a neighbor! [/quote]It depends - perhaps a few days later you with be holding a package from Eros left for your neighbour!!!!FB

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

hh yes, the begining of a new story.

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Yes I've had the package arrive here in Australia with the gold sticker on the outside. Will let Sheila know about that. Talk to the staff, they don't bite (usually) and let them know what you'd like. Mention Gromet's Plaza and see if you get a discount!