Seriousbondage.com

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Seriousbondage.com

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

This is one of my favorite sites...even if it is a little butchured right now.Seriousbondage is more of an article based fetish site rather then a straight up gallery or story site.  The content consists of lots of articles about either fetish activites, equipmnet, people, or other things.The articles are well written by intelligent and mature people, and are definitly worth a look through.  Almost all of the articles feature dozens of high quality pictures as well (yippie!).Unfortunitly, due to US Law section 2257, the site lost a lot of it's sections due to not having sufficent documentation regarding the scenes.  Thankfully, those lost sections are coming back up, bit by bit.I highly recommend this website for it's intelligently written and well done articles.Seriousbondage.com

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Mark (owner of SeriousBondage) is a nice guy and runs a greatwebsite.  We have discussed the 2257 crap a few times, expeciallyhow it has put a huge hurt on his site.  I hope the FSC wins thisnonsense so sites like his can operate without being treated like acriminal.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

francis
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by francis »

Yes I concur , this is a extremly intelligent and fascinating site , hours of good reading