The raptor’s home page

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: The raptor’s home page

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I currently run a website featuring aquatic vore (people getting eaten).It has lots of women being swallowed whole and alive, but never violently.  If you're interested in taking a look at it, head here.  Unfortunitly, I don't update it that often, due to a busy day to day life. I don't have a story site yet, but who knows?  Maybe i'll have on in the near future.

OzSteamer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OzSteamer »

Yup, I've been there and had a look and it's fairly well set out (Tripod is a woeful server, though) - LOL< I like my girls in rubber.

Thanks Dark Raptor.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="OzSteamer"] (Tripod is a woeful server, though)Thanks Dark Raptor.[/quote]Yeah, the more pictures I put on, the slower Tripod gets.  That'snot good, but hopefully i'll be able to clear up some space by movingsome pictures to a new site.[Quote=OzSteamer]  Thanks Dark Raptor.[/quote]No problem.  I'll be updating the site later this week (with special artwork by Hypercat, that is, if he approves).

OzSteamer
Unfettered Newbie

HEY, how the HECK does one post pics of hot chicks in wetsuits, here?

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="OzSteamer"]HEY, how the HECK does one post pics of hot chicks in wetsuits, here?[/quote] Sadly, I don't think we can, unless it's from the web (look for the camera icon in the "post reply" section.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="Darkraptor1"]Sadly, I don't think we can, unless it's from theweb (look for the camera icon in the "post reply" section.[/quote]I have it disabled right now to "host" images for posting.  Oncethe site has been running for a while and I get an idea of how muchbandwidth the site uses, I will probably open it up.  I thinkthere are some picture hosting companies however; I will have toresearch it.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

OzSteamer
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks, Gagged Utopia...I *think* I have figured out how to post pics, though.