Stupidly Dangerous

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Stupidly Dangerous

Unread post by newbie91 »

This is quite possibly the most dangerous video I have ever came across... It could well be acting but not sure, I am just stunned to find such a thing online :shock:

EDIT (gu): Removed liked for violation of forum rules. Posting links to video/image sharing sites is not permitted. I have answered your question below however.

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Stupidly Dangerous

Unread post by Dianag »

just had a friend, who is an electrical engineer watch this. He says that the girl appears to have electrodes (or just bare wires) connected straight from a wall socket. That is either 240 or 110 volts, depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on, both supplies having a high current. He thinks this has to be acting as serious burns if not death would result otherwise.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Maybe the video is acting but God help anyone naive/stupid enough to copy anything like described in the above posts.

I haven't watched because I refuse to add to to such a irresponsible person's view count.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

newbie91 wrote:This is quite possibly the most dangerous video I have ever came across... It could well be acting but not sure, I am just stunned to find such a thing online :shock:
100% fake/acted.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? I should be Iron Man. In my teens I discovered I had a high tolerance for electricity and would actually hold onto the leads of a wall socket (110v) for 10-20 seconds. My friends would of course think they could do the same and usually end up with a burn or a scream in pain. How we didn't stop our hearts I do not know. For my part, I actually understood a great deal of how resistance worked and part of my 'trick' was to lower the conductivity and hold the leads to reduce the surface area to skin.

My point is I have a good deal of real experience of what does happen to a person. She speaks with a very American English accent so I'm sure it was filmed in the US. Also, In the video they are using 110v socket. Here is what I can gleen from the video:
  • The video seems to cut out before showing the wire going from wall to her tits. The magic equivalent of keeping your hand under the table while doing a trick.
  • The girl wouldn't shake like she is cold. The oscillation is far too high and her muscles would stiffen and stay like that until the power was cut.
  • If any power was used, it was a normal TENS type unit. That can oscillate the power slower to get the reaction she did.
  • As stated above, she would be in a lot of pain and screaming if it were real. 110v is no joke, even if the contact area and conductivity is reduced.
  • She seems to go on and off in waves of 'shocking'. Unless this was during a massive brownout (which would mean life killing spikes in current as well), there is no accounting for it going on and off.
  • Whenever she is being 'shocked', her feet on firmly on the ground assisting her convulsions. More likely she was be thrashing.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

i wonder how many people got "inspired" by that video... :shock:
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

those inspired by this video at least wont be poluting the gene pool