Someone restrain me please

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
cooter1234
Chair Bound

Someone restrain me please

Unread post by cooter1234 »

Hi,

I'm a 24 y old Male from West Yorkshire who is looking to be restrained.
My fantasy is to be kidnapped/held hostage by someone and placed in the most inescapable bondage that someone can think up (could be hundreds of feet of rope, or a full mummification in duct tape, I know these are my preferences, but that down to the captor :P).
I'm looking for someone (male or female, I don't care) to help me with this. I would like to find someone who can put me in this position, and leave me bound for a while. Now I'm not asking for someone to help with the role play (it would be a bonus though), as I can just use my imagination for that lol.

I can't accommodate but am more than willing to travel a large distance of the UK to someone who can.

If anyone is interested feel free to pm me.

Thanks for reading :)
Cooter1234
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

davyuk
Chair Bound

Re: Someone restrain me please

Unread post by davyuk »

If your Willing to travel upto Newcastle and book into a travelodge or something then I'm happy to help out, I've got miles of ropes andcalsorts to use a gag :) but the sad news is it only can be done during acweek not weekend

YorkshireShibari
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by YorkshireShibari »

Hi there

I can help you with this, as longs as its safe & sane & consensual, I'm based in Leeds and can travel a short distance or accommodate on certain weekends, get back to me if you want more info

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Unread post by cooter1234 »

YorkshireShibari wrote:Hi there

I can help you with this, as longs as its safe & sane & consensual, I'm based in Leeds and can travel a short distance or accommodate on certain weekends, get back to me if you want more info
Yeah this does sound quite interesting to me :)
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

It must be the old school in me but I get happy when I see seeds germinate and wonder what wondrous things they will grow into. :D

Mike the horticulturalist
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen