how to ask

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
plstiemeup
Unfettered Newbie

how to ask

Unread post by plstiemeup »

Hello

I am a male sub, 23 years old and i am trying to start a relation ship with someone that can put me in bondage.
But how could i ask a female dom to put me on bondage.
For a female, should i just tell it here on the first date, or should i ask her when we know each other already for couple of months.

I am not really looking now to meet someone here, because i more trust it in face to face, because i am still the one that get tied up and get abused. So i need someone that i can trust 100%. Meeting someone here or in another forum / date site would be my 2nd plan if it doesn't works well.

So the main question is: How can i ask as a male sub to a female (that already or will become a dom) to put me into bondage

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: how to ask

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I think it would be best to try it on the first date, so that if it is a no, she won't hate you for not being completely honest later, and lose a girlfriend. First you should mabye hint at it gently. And if that is not working, just sort of ask her upfront.

plstiemeup
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by plstiemeup »

KinkyTrash wrote:I think it would be best to try it on the first date, so that if it is a no, she won't hate you for not being completely honest later, and lose a girlfriend. First you should mabye hint at it gently. And if that is not working, just sort of ask her upfront.
Hey, thank you for the advice, i will try it :)

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

plstiemeup wrote:
KinkyTrash wrote:I think it would be best to try it on the first date, so that if it is a no, she won't hate you for not being completely honest later, and lose a girlfriend. First you should mabye hint at it gently. And if that is not working, just sort of ask her upfront.
Hey, thank you for the advice, i will try it :)
your welcome. Will you tell me how it goes?