Looking for someone to mummify me.

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
cooter1234
Chair Bound

Looking for someone to mummify me.

Unread post by cooter1234 »

Hi all,

I'm a 25 y/o male living in Yorkshire looking for someone to mummify me really tightly, and leave me to escape for several hours or as long as the captor feels really. I'm really not a fan of tickling though so I do ask nicely if that could be avoided haha. I can do weekends but need a date set in advance, although if week days are only any good for you then let me know and I'll just book time off from work. Really craving this so hope someone gets in touch with me about it. We can hopefully discuss in more detail then what would make us both happy. I am willing to travel but that depends on what is arranged as to if it's too far lol.

Get in touch
Cheers :)
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Looking for someone to mummify me.

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Hi there cooter nice to meet you

I'd be willing to come and mummify you especially as I'm into mummifying and ducttaping myself as you've hinted in your quote at the end

I could easily do the the easter holiday weekend (3rd-6th April) as that would mean 4 days to choose from and if that's no good then the 11th & 12th April instead.

No need to worry about tickling as I'm not really into that either

Personally I'd prefer coming up to you, I live in London but it doesn't bother me

Look forward to hearing from you

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for someone to mummify me.

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

I would be interested in some mummification play too, but I would like to be mummified too, maybe you would like three of us to have a bondage session? could be fun