20M Sub UK Midlands, looking for a bondage playmate!

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
sub_james
Unfettered Newbie

20M Sub UK Midlands, looking for a bondage playmate!

Unread post by sub_james »

Hey everyone, I'm James. 20 years old, quite slim. I am looking for a female domme to try out some real time BDSM play with, doesn't have to be sexual could just be a simple bondage session and thats it! Quite shy but outgoing, slowly getting better :) Some of my vanilla interests are: movies (particularly horrors & action), gaming (mainly PC), cycling, hiking, cars & camping.

As for kink, I am interested in most things! My favourite thing is tight bondage, especially love sleepsacks, mummification and cages! Oh, and bitchsuits! Another thing I've always been interested in is extended bondage sessions where you're put in bondage throughout the day, example: caged overnight, hidden bondage while outdoors, bound while watching films etc. Here is a scenario that I just came across that I love! http://www.jg-leathers.com/JG-L_Article ... rticle.htm
Very curious about trying electro play, post orgasm torture, forced foot worship / facesitting, CBT, whipping and more! I live in Rugby but am able to travel around a decent distance. Unfortunately cannot host. Fetlife profile is here: https://fetlife.com/users/2859620

I might consider males, but I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be submitting to a male yet so being close to my age, or being able to do it as a group is a bonus.

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Re: 20M Sub UK Midlands, looking for a bondage playmate!

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Hi there, i think you have listed most of my interests too! Lol
I thought I would mention that you seem to be looking for the same as me, I could never dom another man but would consider being tied by one. But obviously prefer a woman to be the dom.
Anyway, good luck in your search and I hope you find happiness!

Yossarian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Yossarian »

Hi, I have similar interests and am in Birmingham. Would be happy to play with you or with creativethinking21 again. creativethinking21 will hopefully vouch for my safety/sanity.

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Definitely lol maybe we could arrange something with the three of us if you want group play?

Yossarian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Yossarian »

Yes, could do. I'm interested in doing a bitchsuit type tie with pallet wrap.

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Now that's something I wouldn't mind trying tbf