Chat - Connecticut and New York City Area

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.

RE: Chat - Connecticut and New York City Area

Unread postby derpstick118 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I am a 22 year old male from southwestern CT. I live close to New York City. I was just interested in talking to a girl about bondage or whatever, maybe try to get to know each other a bit. Heres a little about me:
Im 6'1 195 pounds. I go to the gym all the time i consider myself to be in pretty good shape.
I love music. I listen to a bunch of different music depending on my mood. Some of my favorite bands are disturbed, five finger death punch, killswitch engage, lamb of god, three days grace, lacuna coil (old), nightwish (old), soil (old), godsmack, the fray, 3 doors down, enigma, hans zimmer, buckethead (selective) and much more.
I like video games, i dont play too much anymore though. I do however currently play starcraft 2, super street fighter 4, and gears of war 3. I used to play WoW alot.
I like shows such as spartacus, game of thrones, south park, the office, breaking bad, dexter, entourage, parks and recreation, death note, samurai champloo, family guy, portlandia, and maybe i missed a few...
I generally hang out with my friends for fun, i drink quite a bit.Sooooo, if you wanna chat, let me know :p
derpstick118
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Find a Friend