Chastity competition (mutual locking) anyone?

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Chastity competition (mutual locking) anyone?

Unread post by Mc Gary »

I have my wife as keyholder, chastity is more of a play thing for us, but I'm interested to be locked longer, and need some push. So this has been in my mind for a while now. I would like to try "chastity competition" with someone (one or more ppl.) The idea is following:

Two or more people agree to be locked, using plastic number tags. We would compete on who is locked longer, (or fails at completing an assignment) Pictures are shared of the locked "things", pictures also would be shared during the competition to verify that things are kept locked. We could agree some assignments together in beforehand, and maybe during the locking period (challenges?). The one who gives up earliest loses and has to do a punishment task agreed beforehand. Also not completing a task could mean losing. The assignments could be something like: "Take picture of yourself (neck down, no need for faces) naked in a shop dressing room (locked of course)", "visit local spa/swimming hall/beach while locked, taking pictures" (maybe adding limitations for clothing, "no shorts" or something, or something else, you suggest ;)

This can be done distantly, so no geological limitations. I myself have not been locked for long periods (weeks at a time), so this would be a nice challenge for me. The challenge would also be that I have a wife :D And this means that the competition would probably not last for million years.

If you're interested, please PM me and lets figure out the rules :)

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

I'm kinda interested. The first hitch is that I'm waiting for my JailBird to arrive (I'm told it's been posted...).Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Mc Gary »

Well if its posted, it shouldn't take long. (Or takes if its from East). While waiting, we can figure out some nice tasks :P

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I was locked for over 6 months last year, was locked on new year's eve.
I plan to be locked all year this year, may decide to extend my lockup.

FWIW, it is easy to modify a plastic tag so it does not catch, but looks locked. How do you plan to eliminate this possibility?

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

[quote="happily_locked"]
FWIW, it is easy to modify a plastic tag so it does not catch, but looks locked. How do you plan to eliminate this possibility?[/quote]

REALLY!!! Hmmm, I don't remember you mentioning this fact before... and you've done such a thing yourself?

twistersam
Chair Bound

Unread post by twistersam »

A way to prevent that is to put some glue on it before you close it. (epoxy). If you have applied enough some can be seen on the bottom of the locking part.

Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Mc Gary »

Oh, I hadn't thought that! Actually I have all the plastic locks still unused, so Im not familiar on how they work exactly. Have to take a look. That glue idea is good, a close up image is needed :P

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

MsBehavin, I discovered that last winter, and ceased using the plastic locks unless the keyholder will be present to release me. There's no way to fix it if you disable it like that, so she will know, if she is there.

twistersam
Chair Bound

Unread post by twistersam »

Like I said, you can alter the plastic lock any way you like, but when you use epoxy glue (quick drying) when you close your modified lock it will still be locked for sure.

Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Mc Gary »

Yes I understand. So people attending should glue their locks. No interested people so far. So do I have to do this on my own and report to the forum? :D

beltedguy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Chastity competition (mutual locking) anyone?

Unread post by beltedguy »

I'd be interested in joining you if you are still thinking about doing it!

Chastitybelted
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Chastity competition (mutual locking) anyone?

Unread post by Chastitybelted »

Any chance that this competition is still going on or that I might be able to join? :)