Past Members of the SSK

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
Kira699
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Past Members of the SSK

Unread post by Kira699 »

Looking for any past members of the Secret Society of Kidnappers on House of Abductor (now defunct) run by Master Abductor and Paige White. Lost contact with nearly all of them but I'm hopeful some members are in here.

bismuth
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bismuth »

I recall that august society ... 

Traveller
Chair Bound

Unread post by Traveller »

Hi Kira,

It's great to see you here. First Paige changed the name of SSK to SoHipItHurts. Then she closed the site for good, unfortunately. I know Ty M Goode is also here, posting stories.

See you around.

Traveller

TimTied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TimTied »

Maybe this is for the stories section but I remember a story that was from the old SSK site it was about a group who kidnapped girls and brainwashed them then sold them off but the twist was the next girl ended up being the niece of the head guy or something does anyone remember that?

Ty M Goode
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ty M Goode »

Hey Kira,Just stumbled across your post.  I see Traveller's already made the introductions.  SSK is pretty badly splintered, not too many around that I'm aware of.  Those that are, are hanging out at Nova and Crimson's site.  I'll pm you the addy.Ty

Bf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bf »

I'm here, too, still wishing for the good old days, but also enjoying the time in this nice place.

LexiLocke
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Past Members of the SSK

Unread post by LexiLocke »

Sorry to dredge up an old post, but thrilled to find some members of the SSK are still around - are any of you still here?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

LexiLocke wrote:So- are any of you still here?
Sad to say Lexi, probably not, the thread is over 6 and a half years old now. Still would love to be proved wrong... :o

LexiLocke
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LexiLocke »

Yeah, figured it was a long shot but you never know!

Nova7
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nova7 »

There are a few of us still around. Our site for ex-SSK members, Crimsonova Castle, opened back in 2004, but the free hosting board unexpectedly shut down on us a few years back, by which time "real life" concerns had taken over and we didn't actually notice! :oops:

It's a strange coincidence that this thread should be revived right now because we've just re-opened the Castle at a new site. http://crimsonovacastle.freeforums.net I'm trying to track down former members as well; there are some on Facebook, and we have a Crimsonova Castle Facebook group for updates and finding old friends.

Please do feel free to visit us at either site: the new Castle is pretty empty right now, but I have all the stories backed up, including one or two old SSK ones!