Plaster cast bondage

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: Plaster cast bondage

Unread post by restricted »

[quote="latex_sub"]I have to ask, as I'm very intrigued by the fibre glass casting..   does fibreglass not irritate the skin and itch ?  Do you need to have a coating of saran wrap or something first? I'm very much into the idea of being mummified like that and used as an ornament / furniture for a fetish club..  ..the human sofa?! mmm![/quote]  You are correct in saying that you would need to be covered in wrap first! I have used fibreglass before for different things and the resin is awful to get off once it is on your fingers and the fibreglass can prick your skin and irritate. Some people are allergic to it. If it comes off in minute particles, then it really gets under the skin!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Filador
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Filador »

The cast is applied much like a medical cast-stockinette, cotton or synthetic padding, then the fiber and plaster bandages.  Plaster molds easier for a first layer.  The fiber is sandwiched in between for strength.  The final outer layers are done in plaster.  The wrapping process is very close to how Egyptian mummies were wrapped-each individual toe, finger, limb and appendage tightly bandaged.  The process takes hours.  As your casted limbs are fixed into position, you begin to get a feeling of encasement, especially as the top goes to work on your mind.  A gag, foam earplugs and eyepatches complete the sensory deprivation.  You clearly feel the plaster as it is wrapped around your head, the feeling of cold, sloppy mud.  The weight, silence and darkness increase as does the heat.  At some point, you cannot feel the wrapping as the heat increases.  Minutes later the heat dissipates, and you realize that you are totally, inescapably rigid.  From that point, your only stimulation is the total, constant pressure of the mummycase and effects on your mind.  You struggle to exhaustion to try to flex anything, then fall back into a light doze.  Sleep is never very deep.  The sensory deprivation can produce a type of floating sensation.  At some point, hours into the mummification, your body adapts to the situation and forgets what it was like to be free.....

heavyplaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by heavyplaster »

I saw the photos of your latest work on strange hobbies BTW . . very nice . .   I personally prefer plaster as I find it easier to work with, and it's much cheaper when doing very large casts. Plus there's just something just more old skool about it heavyplaster2006-09-21 20:28:51

Deslock
Chair Bound

Unread post by Deslock »

Filador - what a description!  Now I want to try that.

Filador
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Filador »

The reason for doing the fiber sandwich between plaster is for strength.  Without the fiber, the plaster would dent from bodyweight and form an uncomfortable sore.  The only known way to get that kind of rigidity out of plaster is to wrap it so thick you toast the poor hapless castee as the mass of plaster sets-not a good scene.

justanothermike
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by justanothermike »

I've been very curious about plaster and such for a while, I hope one day I can be a decoration for a fetish party or just a house ornament with only the right parts uncovered...hard to find groups for such around orange county though =/

seriousbondage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by seriousbondage »

I have done a full body cast recently twice now and must say it was a very great experience.

I would be very interested in meeting a female top or bottom in the SoCal area to experiment more on this with. seriousbondage2007-02-26 01:06:59

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

[quote="Filador"]I have had significant experience in this form of bondage both as a top and as a bottom-and am always looking for willing proteges who are able to follow through and bear the expense for their scene.  Fil.[/quote] I found out how expensive it really is. In a lengthy conversation with another caster on this forum. I decided I will build my piggy bank for such an occasion.

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

[quote="heavyplaster"]I saw the photos of your latest work on strange hobbies BTW . . very nice . .   I personally prefer plaster as I find it easier to work with, and it's much cheaper when doing very large casts. Plus there's just something just more old skool about it [/quote] I just love you caster guys!!!!!!!!

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Fildor and Heavyplaster I have heard are the best at this casting stuff! I dont think I would do any form of longterm casting with out really having someone I know and trust cast me. These guys from what I hear have been around a long time doing this stuff. Im anxious to hear more of their casting scene.

Gump
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gump »

everybody knows this?http://strangehobbies.free.fr/thumbnail ... &gallery=3 what a great experience! 

heavyplaster
Unfettered Newbie

That's Filador's work . .

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

Yes, it is.  I''m moving the post until I discuss it with Filador and the powers that be on the forum.  

heavyplaster
Unfettered Newbie

I'm going to reply to myself here . .  I didn't mean to sound like I was saying "OMG - YOU POSTED Filadors Pics!!" . . I was just commenting that he applied that cast . . and a very nice cast it is btw . . And in the cast is our "victim" (aka "Strangehobbies") . . Who has the entire set on his website . . . along with a foam encasement session he did which Filidor and I want to try  (See the thread about "Foam Bondage" under "Mummification" for the link etc)  heavyplaster2007-02-27 19:34:46

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

LOL.  I know.  I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause a...flame war, if you know what I mean.And, like magic, it's BACK.  lol.LorCat2007-02-28 08:21:51

Gump
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gump »

but "strangehobbies" lives near paris, or? so its a far travel for filador - just for a session...?

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

Hi there !Indeed I do live just out of Paris France. It is a long way to Filador's place but it was worth the effort.The link a couple of posts above is in fact Filador in the cast - applied by myself.And, the foam encasement was not done with Filador (though he is hoping to give it a try someday), but with some French friends.Cheers to all of you and happy casting.JP

Gump
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gump »

hi - it´s time to say thank you, thank you, thank you - for sharing your great, breathtaking pics with us. i´m sure, a lot of mummification-fans around the world would love to be perfect encased like in your galleries.

Jenny
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jenny »

[quote="latex_sub"]I have to ask, as I'm very intrigued by the fibre glass casting..   does fibreglass not irritate the skin and itch ?  Do you need to have a coating of saran wrap or something first? I'm very much into the idea of being mummified like that and used as an ornament / furniture for a fetish club..  ..the human sofa?! mmm![/quote]  Hi Latix sub  beleave me fibre gloss is really not skin friendley at all, and it produses fumes as well which can upset some people,  Get it in your hair and its a sissor job. You have to insulate the skin with some thing that the resin canot melt, and one other thing any decent thinkness will produss heat,  I watched a cup of resin once it was mixed with its hardener  and it was left on the side catch fire, I have had it experimented with on me and it can be frightfull stuff,  so be warned

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

Hey guys and galls !Just to avoid any confusion, the fibreglass we use is the kind that is employed nowadays instead of plaster of Paris for medical casts. It has none of the drawbacks that "regular" fibreglass has - i.e. the kind you'd use to repair the bodywork of your car for example.Medical fibreglass polymerises with water, does not produce any noticeable fumes, and hardly warms up (no more than plaster of Paris bandage).On the other hand, you do need to isolate the skin, usually using a layer of jersey tubing (stockinette) and a layer of padding. Otherwise it's perfectly safe.Cheers from France.JP