bondage lover

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
bondage lover
Chair Bound

RE: bondage lover

Unread post by bondage lover »

help,well not quite.hi im bondage lover from the uk,north east area.40 years old,6ft,blue eyes,dark long hair,and cuddly well all true bikers are ? a non smoker,im hopeing to meet a girl in my area.into the same things i like,rubber/latex/cling film/duct tape.well you need a partner to do it wright.  i am not looking for a one night stand,what i am looking for is a girl to share my lifestyle with,as a persone who can wrap me up in rubber and cling film one day,then have the same done to her.she can be slim,med,or cuddly.as im more inttrested in the persone inside,lifes to short to not enjoy it.me well,im honest,caring,trusting,funny well you after be,not bad looking,even though im 40.mind i look younger.so if you want to give me a call please do.whats the worst thing that can happen to you ? well maybe being restrained for a hour or three in your rubber catsuit and boots ! my no is 07821987007. this is a genuine add,and i hope that a genuine fetish/bondage girl likes what i have said hear.so girls i hope i have pricked your intrests