Writing stories!

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
BiteMe169
Chair Bound

RE: Writing stories!

Unread post by BiteMe169 »

Hey there, Bite here. I recently just got myself a new, and much better laptop, and thought i'd try my hand at writing again, which I haven't done in a couple years. I have a ton of ideas for stories, but i'm just curious as to which one you guys would like to hear first?
My interests are pretty wide spread, but also pretty intense, don't expect any soft-core loving stories..
Bondage, Domination, Fem-dom, Chastity, Mummification, Burial is a big favorite, and Packaged are my main interests. So which would you like to hear first?
I have a few ideas for each one, but I probably spend most of my time fantasizing about burial, hehe. But i'm going to want some help choosing my first story to pursue, What do my fellow kinksters think?

Much love, Bite.

Edit** I almost forgot cross dressing!BiteMe1692011-12-14 02:10:05

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

As a quick and random idea...why not have someone be dominated into cross-dressing by a female...put into chastity...mummified...tied up...put into a box...and then buried underground...

That way you hit all the bases in one go...

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

We never have enough stories about the lady in the chastity belt.

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

Unread post by BiteMe169 »

Very true caged, I think that's probably because women are viewed as more loyal, but I guess if she was in a chastity belt, and broke the rules, she would have to be punished.. :)

Knots you have a good point, but I feel like that's too.. spread out. Not enough focus on one fetish, you know?