Gym equipment bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Gym equipment bondage

Unread post by kinkyme »

I've been half converting my bedroom into a home gym, with some basic training equipment, A bike, weights, yoga ball and mat, my x-box with kinect and your shape evolved and finally a punchbag. I know I can probably use the punchbag hook in the ceiling as either a suspension point or as a hook on the roof as I know how strong it is (put it in myself) but I've been trying to think how else can I use my training gear for bondage. I've been thining about getting a reebok deck, which can be used as an adjustable bench/chair and even has slots for training bands that rope would hold in just as nicely. I also remember seeing a pic on the caption contest of a girl tied around a yoga ball. I was just wondering if anyone has any other ideas that I might be able to try out for either bondage or self bondage.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

A home gym is a great idea with the seemingly innocent but "pervertible" equipment.   
Some sort of an adjustable bench would be a necessity of course, as would training bands~ those latex bands have many uses!   Two other possible restraints would be yoga/Pilates belts or boxing glove cloth hand wraps.   Even a Pilates ring might make an unusual leg spreader.

On the other hand, one could try to discreetly incorporate bondage equipment into their gym equipment but I'm not sure anyone would believe leather cuffs are wrist supports for the punching bag!   

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

My thoughts also often turn to bondage when I am alone at the gym. Unfortunately there's not much you can do with free weights, you'd need actual machines to really get some good bondage ideas going. That said, free weights are way better than machines anyway. Now that you have a yoga ball, be sure to do hamstring curls on it (Just youtube "Swissball Hamstring Curls" or as I like to call them "Oh my fucking god my legs are on fire"), they'll kick your arse but are totally worth it.

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

ooohh looks like it'll really hurt the next day, but thanks for the tip Bob