Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Has anyone actually been tied up and gagged in a real life situation? I know this can be sometimes uncomfortable for some people but sharing stories sometimes releases the tension. I know a good friend of mine Yana was the victim of a House Invasion back in 2009 that left her and her 13 year old daughter bound gagged together in their bed before Yana was able to break loose and call 911, she was shaken up from it and decided to do 2 films with us to actually release the whole experience.Also I just heard yesterday a very popular Bondage Model was robbed and truly bound and gagged in a hotel room before Police arrived. I won't mention the name but if your in the circle you know who I am talking about. Anyone ever really been kidnapped or held hostage in a real life Bondage situation?Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.htmlbnsfilms2010-12-13 18:56:19

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

You know, this has happened to me quite a few times, and each time, it's gotten worse and worse. In all, this has happened to me on 5-6 different occasions. It's fun to be tied up, when you're in a controlled environment, but it's a whole different ballgame, when someone else does it to you. If anyone would be interested, I'd be willing to share my experiences with any of you guys.James (aka Sissy Jamie)
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

My slave has learned to restrain me so I am completely availabile. She then
puts on a show for me, then stimulates me to orgasm. She repeats this until
she has caused me to orgasm twice, when she releases me. I think I'll require
three orgasms to earn my release next time. Being helpless with someone else
in control is certainly very much more erotic for me than being self-bound.
She shown me some things I can do to her that I never thought about before.

BoundSocks
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundSocks »

I always wanted to be, but i never had the satisfaction to be tied up and gagged by someone else :(

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Boundsocks, if we're ever near each other, you have a standing offer.
PM me if you're seriously interested...

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

I truly do wonder how any of us would react to a real life situation, reading many real stories seems like the victims are quite shaken, fantasy in all think about for one second even if yu were just say bound and gagged with 2 hot girls, or a man, or just say a group Bondage being held for ransom and with violence being the point of negotiating for your life, how would you really treat it, would you enjoy it, or be scared?Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

I think the fantasy tie-up is for the sexual experience, but there is nothing sexy in the real thing. Altho, if you can replay the event later with someone you trust, you can get the sexy experience out of it.(And maybe a few ideas for next time.) Sissy James... your tie-ups... consensual or not??? 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

most of them were, but a couple of them, i let them tie me up, if they just left me alone, and didn't mess with me... boy, was I wrong to let them do that... each time got worse and worse, but they made me into who i am now... if you care to hear about some of them, PM me, and I'll give you my IM info.James (aka Sissy Slut Jamie)
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Thanks for sharing, I think the consensual roleplaying is great we all love it, but a real life kidnapping no matter what would indeed be a scary experience, one of my models as mentioned went through the ordeal took her a long time to get past it.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Did anyone hear about the recent real life story about a daughter who hired people to bound and gag purposely and to have them kill off her parents for the money, I think I might write a story about this, you can read it here.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/ ... n4465.html

tinadcd
Chair Bound

Unread post by tinadcd »

I knew a woman that had a small independent pharmacy in an old storefront in the downtown area. Just as she was closing one evening a guy came into the shop, produced a Saturday Night Special, forced her to unlock the C-2/narcotics cabinet and loaded all the oxycontin she had into his pockets. He said he didn't want her money and wasn't going to hurt her; he only wanted the drugs.  He took her into the basement at gunpoint, bound her to a chair and gagged her with duct tape and left her there. She tried to get loose but the guy did too good a job. She said she took his time and used nearly the whole roll of tape. First he pushed the chair against a steel support post and made her tape the back of the chair to it. Then he made her sit down and place her hands behind her around the post. He bound her wrists and elbows together on the other side of the post, even wrapping her hands with the tape. After binding her ankles, knees and thighs her legs were then secured to the rung under the chair with more tape. Finally he stuffed a rag into her mouth and wrapped the tape around her head to hold it in place. She struggled for a long time, tried to cry out, but the very severe gag and the old brick building kept anyone from hearing her. She even tried to bang her head against the post to make some noise, but she succeded in only making her head hurt. The area was pretty deserted after business hours, so there was no one around to hear her anyway. She ended up spending the night that way. She was single and lived alone so no one missed her. Her part-time clerk found her the next morning, still tied up. She told me she was glad he did it on a Tuesday as Wednesday was her regular morning to fill out reports with her clerk, and not on a Friday or she would have spent the whole weekend bound and gagged.tinadcd2011-01-06 22:51:49

Noel
Chair Bound

Unread post by Noel »

I know this is not the same as being kidnapped for real, but I have been handcuffed when arrested by the police (in my younger days) and there was nothing I enjoyed about it!
Follow me on Twitter please! @ballgag8

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

I think as teenagers a few of us were handcuffed back  in the day, hum not me of course, big smile. I think what I'm going to do is actually sit down with Yana star of two of our films COPYCAT  & DREAMING OF BONDAGE and interview her about her home invasion 2 years ago where she was bound and gagged with her daughter during a home invasion, and post it on our blog. She has told me now she in comfortable talking about it openly so stay tuned.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

In my early 20s (lo these many years ago), some "friends" (and I use that term very loosely) who thought I was altogether too straitlaced (little did they know) decided that I really needed to visit a strip club.  I didn't want to go because I was (a.) engaged to someone who I loved very much and (b.) spending an evening tucking bills isn't a smart thing for people on the ragged edge of being broke (which I was at the time) to do.  After I blew them off numerous times, about six of them came by my place one Friday evening as I was getting ready to go over to the fiancee's for the evening, tied me up with clothesline, tossed me in the trunk of one's old '69 Coupe DeVille, and hauled me off to the club.  It was NOT in any way a pleasant experience, being non-consensual as it was, and while I eventually forgave one of them (who really didn't think it was going to go that far), I made a clean break from the rest of them.  I don't recommend this kind of thing; if somebody wants to do it as a fantasy and the scene is carefully negotiated beforehand, that's one thing and sounds as if it might be a lot of fun, but what happened to me wasn't fun and wasn't anything I would wish on anyone.  I got a little CO poisoning in the trunk, which is something anybody thinking about doing a kidnap/toss-in-the-trunk-and-go-to-a-hideaway scene really ought to think about beforehand.  It wasn't too bad, just a mild headache and a bad taste in my mouth, and thankfully the trunk was big enough to hold a rally in, so I wasn't too cramped.This is the first time I've ever told this story to anyone...up until now, nobody but me and the people involved even knew about it.  I made up a story about falling asleep to assuage the fiancee...but my appearance that night was an "if I get off work in time and traffic isn't too bad" sort of thing anyway, so she wasn't worried when I didn't show.  The rope tracks had faded by the next day.  I figured if she knew she'd think I'd staged the whole thing and would dump me straight away, and there was nobody else at that time I trusted enough to dare tell.

SBtype
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SBtype »

That is really disgraceful, ML, to put it mildly! You ought to have reported it to the police(I mean the behaviour of your "friends" of course, but still, letting them get away with it isn't good.. may mean that they are encouraged to do it again! You ought to get a decent therapist who can advise in what way you ought to deal with it)SBtype2011-01-09 15:19:44

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

[quote="SBtype"]That is really disgraceful, ML, to put it mildly! You ought to have reported it to the police(I mean the behaviour of your "friends" of course, but still, letting them get away with it isn't good.. may mean that they are encouraged to do it again! You ought to get a decent therapist who can advise in what way you ought to deal with it)[/quote]Thank you for your concern; that is very kind of you.  I have dealt with it; it is many, many years in the past ('83 or '84???) and hasn't bothered me for a very long time; otherwise I would never have posted here about it.  As far as turning them in, I did consider it.  When they got me to the club, I wasn't being watched so closely (they thought I'd be fascinated and wouldn't want to leave once I saw all of those women running around topless), and I slipped out on them.  I have never been much of a fan of the "look-see-but-don't-touch" mindset, hence my relative disinterest in strip clubs.  If there had been a club doing bondage demos on women back then, they probably wouldn't have had to abduct me.I jogged a few blocks until I was sure I wasn't being pursued, and then just started walking.  Eventually I caught a ride and made it home.  It was about 15 miles from where I lived at the time.  They didn't know what happened to me and assumed the worst, that the cops would be coming for them any time.  I let them hang for several days before I let them off the hook.  None have done anything like that since, and they all did eventually apologize and agree that it was a very bad idea.  As most people who have been in trouble will tell you, anticipation of punishment can be worse than the punishment itself; that was the theory upon which I let them hang and then let them slide.  They spent a bad few days looking over their shoulders.  The ultimate punishment for them was the loss of my friendship and trust.  That will last a lifetime, which I consider far worse than the bad half-hour I spent tied up in that trunk, and the few miles I walked before a kind soul picked me up.As with any unpleasant situation, the best possible outcome is to learn from it.  In this case, I spent much time afterward learning to untie knots, gaining skill which might have seen me able to free myself at the time and possibly to hop out of the trunk at a stoplight and get away.  Also, if you are anticipating being part of a faux-kidnap situation where a sub is going to be tied up and tossed into the trunk of a car, get some of those throw-away CO detectors and put one in the trunk of the car to be used a few days before you play out the scene.  If it changes color, PLEASE either get the exhaust fixed or consider using the back seat instead.

uklthrbear
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by uklthrbear »

ALL 100% True :Back when I was a young 19 year old still living at home with my folks I had a mate who was older than me and who lived a few doors down my road, he was into all sorts of kinky fun and often would allow me to turn up and chill out wearing some of his gear ie hoods or straight jackets.This one afternoon I went down to my mate Matt's and let my self in while he was in the shower! he didn't notice me entre his room and hang around waiting for him, after a few minutes of waiting he got out the shower and came to his room to find me sat on his bed looking out the window, tho he was oddly socked he wasn't bothered.While Matt got changed in to his casual gear he told me to try on his new rubber suit well I didnt waste time thinking about it, so I stripped and got talced up and suited up then hooded and gloved Matt told me to chill out but before leaving click the lock to the back door on my way out.It must of been 20 minutes later I heard the door go down stairs and guessing he came back home, by the time I turned round a guy dressed in a viking rubber dry suit and gas mask was standing there holding a ruck sack - I could tell from his build it wasn't Matt, this guy opened his bad and pulled out layers of rain gear and gas masks and harnesses !!! I didn't speak but followed his ordered and layered myself up in what was 6 layers of thick pvc waterproofs - once I was nicely geared up the guy put the harness on top and then made me wear a pair of rubber chest waders and a nice leather straight jacket & gas mask, shortly after we headed down stairs and out into the back yard.The Guy opened the car boot and pulled me towards him and without needing to force me got me in - I was laying on my back looking up and thinkig hirmmm does this guy know Im not Matt ? needless to say we drove for what seamed like ages ending up on the North Yorkshire moors near some trees.When we stopped the car boot opened and I was told to get out ! upon getting out the guys removed me from the str8 jacket and told me to take off the chest waders I was already starting to break a swet, he game me two full body cemical wash suits to wear and a yellow hazmat suit without the wellies attached - once I was dress up he helped me to get the chest waders on again - the top of the hazmat suit was kept open and I was frog marched over to this dug out hole (6ft deep by 2ft wide ) and just before I was sealed in the hazmat he attacked a tube from my gas mask to a filter hole on the suit and then zipped me in.I was now starting to slightly panic but I was too horny to say anything, from the air filter on the outside of the suit another tube was fitted and at the end of that a resparater filter was added, he put that over my right sholder then made me get back into the straight jacket and it was only then he kicked my feet from under me and put me into this hole!!!I was just under 6ft in those days and I was serious scared ! while he back filled the earth around he I paniced and tryed to get his notice but I recall him laughying - I was left with only this breathing tube pointing out of the ground, the next thing I remember was my mate Matt and this guy digging me out and quicky removeing the gas mask to see if I was ok the guy kept saying sorry mate I remember I said put me back in.(THAT WAS THE START OF MY BONDAGE LIFESTYLE)

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories and experiences.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

sumone
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sumone »

I guess I do have a story of being held against my will. It happened a few years ago. I was in college and had my own apartment and decided one day to do self bondage. I had a girlfriend I knew for a couple months but was still waiting to bring up bondage with her. At that time I was more of a dom but I did self bondage because I just needed bondage and didn't have a partner.

That day I didn't have classes or work. My girlfriend had classes all day and we had planned to see each other at around 7 pm. I figured I would do a little self bondage before hand. I slept in that morning and had prepared my ice release the previous night. I got up, made some breakfast and got all my gear ready for my session. I used a pair of leather cuffs on both my wrists and ankles. I used some leather straps for around my knees and thighs. I gagged myself with a large ball gag and added another strap around my chest before locking in my wrist cuffs. I was getting near the end of the session when I hear my door opening and my girlfriend saying hello.

I didn't panic at that point because I figured I'll find out how she feels about bondage. It turns out her classes were canceled and she decided to swing by at 11:30 instead of 7. It appears she knew what was going on and wasn't too shocked. She examined the release and then removed my gag. She asked if I had done this to myself and I said yes. As soon as I said yes, she put the gag right back in my mouth. At this point I was turned on. She must like it. She then grabbed my release and said "you don't need this" I was really turned on.

She kind of knelled beside me and started running her hands up and down my body groping me. She then left me alone and sat on the couch. I figured I'd struggle a little bit for her and try to get her interested. At this point I don't think I had ever been hornier.

Time kept passing and she wasn't doing anything with me. I think she had been there about two hours now and I had been tied for a total of 3 hours. I was getting restless and wanted her to untie me. I tried talking to her through my gag but she was ignoring me or didn't understand. Finally she got up and approached me. She grabbed at my gag and I thought she was going to let me go. Turns out she just tightened my gag even more. Shen then retightened my straps and told me "don't go anywhere"

After she said that she then left the apartment and took the keys to my cuffs with her. This got me upset. I wanted out and managed to roll to the couch. I was able to use the couch to get to my feet. I started hopping around the apartment trying to find a spare key. She ends up not being gone long and comes back to find me on my feet.

I try to resist her grabbing me, but my legs were so tightly bound I could hardly balance myself and she let me to the ground. She then started digging through the big duffel bag I had with all my bondage gear. She grabs a chain link clamp and uses it to connect my ankles to my wrists so I'm now hogtied. She continues to go through my bag and pulls out a bunch of bandannas and a roll of duct tape.

She takes the ball gag out of my mouth and tell her in a stern voice "enough is enough, untie me now. She says "yea. yea, yea" and takes the bandannas and stuffs them in my mouth. Now I was getting nervous because she didn't seem to know what she was doing and I never had this much stuffing in my mouth. I fought the gagging but she grabbed my hair and was able to get one piece in so I didn't want to find and end up choking. She then used four pieces of tape, and then wrapped around my head three more times in tape.

Now I was pissed and was struggling and it wasn't a joke or fun anymore. She continued to rifle through my gear. She pulled out my riding crop and decided it would be fun to beat the hell out of me with that. She would always say "quit your complaining, you're enjoying this"

She then leaves my there while she sits on the couch and walks around the apartment looking through my crap. My phone starts to ring and she decides to answer it. She tells them "he's a little tied up right now, can I take a message?" After that she starts going through my phone and reading my texts. I knew now she wasn't going to be my girlfriend anymore. She then decided to take pictures of me with my phone telling me to smile.

After she got bored with that she left again. Now I desperately want free. I'm trying to think of ways to get free. She took my phone with her and at that point I would've called 911. The cuffs were too tight and there was no way I was going to be able to break the pad lock. My strategy was to break or somehow get out of the hogtie so I could get to my feet and hop to a neighbors place. My wrists and ankles were sore and my jaw was absolutely killing me.

She finally returns and starts going through my fridge. At this point I'm thinking she is just a bitch, stupid or both. She makes herself a small dinner. I'm thinking of a way to break my wrist and move the bone in my thumb to slip through the cuff. This was my last resort and how desperate I was. She finishes eating and starts chatting with her friends on the phone.

When she was done chatting she came to me and knelled down beside me. She asked me if I was having fun and I wasn't sure if this psycho was really doing this because she thought I was enjoying it, or she was just crazy. She then thought it would be cute to tease me and emasculate me.

Finally she took the key and threw it on the floor about 10 feet away. She said I'll see you tomorrow and kissed me on the cheek. She acted like nothing happened. I was able to squirm for 10 feet and got the key and freed myself. I was in so much paid it was unbelievable. I checked the clock and it was about 9 pm. I had been tied and gagged for about 9 hours. I was so sore I had to call in sick to work the next day. Thankfully I didn't make the cuffs to where they were cutting off circulation. I was concerned about my jaw but decided not to go to the doctor. Needless to say I broke up with her the next day. I also changed my locks. It would've been great if she would've just played with me for an hour or so, but 9 hours was just ridiculous.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Oh well... some people just don't know how to play...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...