CaptiveGirl My Story

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

RE: CaptiveGirl My Story

Unread post by CaptiveGirl »

If you do not understand something in my writings, or you find some strange words, you can always blame the Google translator ...  Part 2 I was more than 18 years old when I finally moved away from home.
I started my studies in another city, I studied medical field, I thought that sometimes I may become a nurse.I had a small apartment in a large apartment building, one small living-/ bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, that's all. But it was my own apartment!
Actually, I did not have much furniture in the apartment but it is very nice.
My parents helped the move, and finally, the father moved in to my treasure trove.
He dropped it into a corner and helped to organize the other objects.
When they were leaving, they hugged me and wished me good luck studying. Finally, my father gave me a big key, and said that he did not need it anymore, maybe it is better that it is in my spare key. It was  key to my treasure box! They, or at least my father knew what I had done in my room!I opened the coffin and looked inside, on top is big paper which read simply: do not forget to always be careful.
All the goods were in a coffin, as it always has.
 To begin study routines took a large part of my time, but always at home I lock myself in the chain which was attached to water pipes in next to wall.This long-chain is locked on my ankle, waist or collar. I was able to use the bathroom and the kitchen, the chain was always a part of me.
Sometimes, when the study schedule allows, I put the key in an envelope and mailed it to myself, the postman dropped it the next day the letterbox for me. It does not have a mailbox on the door, its the hole in which the mail comes directly from inside the apartment.
 In the big city was a lot of students and nightlife activities, I got a lot of new friends. Some of the friends with whom I had sexual experiences, and sometimes even I was able to teach a little light bondage, but I could not find a partner that would be really interested.As part of the study we visited various places related to health care.
We had the chance to visit a place which produced prosthetics, medical devices such as braces aid paralyzed people, orthopedic corsets, etc.Wow! This all got me really excited.
One technician introduced me to their work. He noticed how excited and curious I was about these things, other students went elsewhere, but I stayed to listen to the presentation.After the tour, a technician asked me if I want to drink coffee, the house offers ... poor student agreed to immediately.We sat in the cafe table and he sat silent for a moment and finally said, "You have a very special necklace, I realize that it is securely locked, who has the key?"I said that this chain is made by myself, it says a lot about me and the key is in my home."Really it should be? The key you have for yourself?" He asked.
"You want that someone owns you, you want to be someone's slave?"
I replied to both questions is negative, and since he started this debate, I wanted to continue, I felt that we should have some kind of connection ... So I said that I am very interested in the physical limits of those cases on behalf of the spiritual ...
I also told it that I want to try to live very restricted and controlled life.I told also that my dream is that I'm chained, controlled the prisoner.
A lot of things said to people you do not know ... but now I said it.
I felt that I had done the right thing. We talked a lot, a wide range of issues, I enjoyed his company.Eventually we exchanged email addresses and he left because he had a timetable.I felt that I had finally met a person who can understand me. Time passed and I not heard from him for a long time, maybe I expected too much ...
One day I got a email from him, excitedly I opened it and read it.
The message, he told me that he had heard that in a large rehabilitation center is a few places for students.
In his opinion, would I want to try this.
Also he asked if  I wanted to go to dinner with him.
YES!
We agreed on a meeting place in the city, near the railway station. He found me and we went to a nearby cafe, where we sat, he asked that whether he understood correctly, I like bondage and related matters?
I replied yes and then he asked that before leaving the cafe we go to the toilet for the disabled, together.My heart jumped, I was not expecting this.
 He grabbed my arm and vigorously directed me to the toilet.He said that if I have needs to be made they should do so now.
Puzzled and perhaps a little shocked I replied in the negative.I was wearing jeans, a sweater and a long coat,  my normal clothes in autum.
He ordered me to open my pants and move them down ... I thought that toilet sex was not what I dreamed but not a bad thing, it should be.

Next, he ordered me to grasp my buttocks, bend over and spread them, he explained that this is a normal adjustment carried out a prisoner, I should not be hiding anything. Then I had to do the same in front of me.I started to raise my pants, but he denied it, he took his jacket pocket a plastic bag, opened it and took out a black, shiny butt plug, it was not very big, fortunately, he took the bag, lubricant, and it took care of it.
Again he ordered me to spread the buttocks and at the same time pushed the plug in, it did not feel really bad, I thought that I can get used to it.
He ordered me to turn and raise my hands behind the neck…  a strange force made me do so.
I was face to face with him, he was holding a thin leather line, like a thin rope.He put it around the waist two rounds and tied it very tightly: the next, he took another long leather strap, placed it in double and toured it around the waist rope in front of me.
"Spread your feet," he said and put ropes on both side of the clitoris, and then inside my pussy lips string runs behind me.I thought that he tied that string waist behind me but no, they rose up to my collar to. He pulled the strings tighter and eventually tied it onto collar in my back.
I had to keep my body very straight, otherwise crotch rope was hurting me. That rope is also forced butt plug deep inside me."Now you can raise your pants," he said. It was not easy because the rope did not allow me to bend over. Eventually, however, succeeded, and I was again ready.
 "A few words before we go to eat, you have to trust me, I'll take care that no one or nothing will not hurt you, including yourself. Now if you go running, tripping over or something else happens, you hurt yourself badly. That's why I have all the time by your side, I stand by you and take care of you.
We walk together now a few blocks distance of a comfortable and quiet restaurant, in there I will tell you more about what you can get with me .
I am sorry that I have to use such nasty methods that get you under my control but that it is now.
After we ate and visited in another place, we will be back here and I'll set you free.
Before that, disconnect the cord, or the loosening is not possible, you have to accept it." We left out of the cafe. He did as promised, took my arm firmly shut and walked beside me. He does not hasten, I ordain walking speed. Speed was not hard, I had trouble walking so straight and I could feel every step of my Crotch line. Especially the high walkway stones were difficult for me. I was glad that I was wearing low-sport shoes.
Seemed like a long journey we arrived to a nice Chinese restaurant, we went in and ushered us into the back corner of the Lodge which was to us.
He politely showed me the place, took my coat and hung it.
My seat was the back of the restaurant down, face towards the wall. He waited beside me that I moved to my seat, a long two up seat that was bolted into place, such as a table, too. I had a little trouble to sit down but I survived it. Seat edge of the site but he insisted that I go further, closer to the wall. It was difficult but I did it every move I knew how to rope burned me, and also now I felt a butt plug by the pressure.
 When finally I was spot which he accepted, he moved to sit opposite me, face to face.
I had to take to support my hands that I was able to sit straight so that my Crotch rope does not hurt me.We did our orders and he gave me a glass of water. I was drunk when he said "move your hands on the bench and sit on them, because now I do not have tools that I make sure that you stay where you are. When you sit on your hands as soon as I can see if you are trying to do something that has not allowed a prisoner."So I was sitting very upright, chin up, my hands on the seat beneath me. It was not really a bad posture, hands eased a little rope and blug pressure."This is not a normal practice, if after that date, you still want to try the prisoner's life in a controlled, you will always be" some restraints, they will make the prisoner's life much clearer and maybe a bit easier " We got our food, she served me my cup, chicken and rice and gave Chinese chopsticks, the prisoner is not allowed sharp objects or steel.He took his coat pocket, two leather string again ... what now! I thought ... They bent down under the table for a moment and ordered me to raise the right leg, I did it, it did not feel good, but I grabbed the ankle wrapped the rope around it and tied closed, and my feet hanging off the table, the rope was attached to the underside of the table somewhere!
"Now you can take a hands-free and support yourself, lift the left foot"
Now both of my legs hanging from the Wide position under the table, they did not touch the floor.
I needed both my hands that I was able to sit upright on how I can eat this kind of position!
He looked at me when I tried to keep a straight position, looked me in the eye and said "no one has said that the prisoner's life would be easy, you have to accept your position ... once you have it made you wonder how you can make your life easier. The prisoner, like you always will be strict rules and routines.
 Take a long time to learn and accept them, but when it's done you can get a comfortable life where you can enjoy even the smallest things. 'As now, you have difficulty sitting, you can not eat and you do not enjoy ... you know the ropes and knots do not go away before the day is over ... what can you do? You can accept the facts and think about whether you can do something which will facilitate making yourself. For example, now you're sitting near the table and support yourself with hands, maybe you can move backwards and lean on the backrest, so you can use your hands to eat " I did it and got a good position, it felt really good!
He gave me a cup so I can eat, I was really happy after all the twisting and turning. I began to understood what he's talking about.
I was so good to be that I would have liked to change position when we were leaving.
Rising from the table was a painful, burning the rope and the more I felt how a plug rubbed me when I moved.However, we started walking again towards the cafe, he was always very close to me, touched me.
When we walked in he directed me to a shoe store.
I was a little surprised, but he explained to me, "a prisoner, like you always need outside moving in hi heels shoes or boots, it makes the prisoners more controllable. Shoes must also be such that they can not take off quickly and used as a weapon, therefore they must have the ankle strap."
 I have never used a really high heels, they have always been very conservative so I am sure that they make me much more controlled! "I'll get to you now one of a pair of shoes, you can try and learn to walk them home.
This is a gift to you. "So we looked at all the beautiful shoes, he chose a few and the saleswoman brought us the shoes to fit.I sat on a chair, gently, my crotch area was like a fire! I could not move around so much that I have received new shoes my feet ... The pain was impossible to take, the tears flowed from my eyes when I told him 'I'm sorry I can not do this. "
The lady looked at me with concern and said that I use the bathroom if I want to rejuvenate.
My companion looked into my eyes, wiped the tears on my cheek, gently touched my collar and asked me if I want to do so.
I shook my head silently.
"Sit on it," he said, "I will help you with the shoes," he gently lifted my leg and put his shoes on those. The shoes had a strong ankle strap, he put it on and gently, very gently lifted me up ...
My standing posture changed immediately so that the rope was hurting me even more.
He sat me down and told the seller that he will buy these shoes.
 When we left the shop and walked towards the cafe, he said, "you are very brave woman, you might anytime, anywhere, even now screaming for help and tell everyone what I've done to you but you do not do it.""You told me that this is over when we get back to the cafe for the disabled toilet. I do not know why, but I trust you very much." I tried to smile but the tears prevailed on my face.Eventually we arrived, toilet was empty. We went in, I almost fainted with pain. He took my coat and I quickly tried to open my pants.
I turned and waited as he opened the knots in my neck, it was opened and the rope became loose in my Crotch. My front end was quite red, traces of the burner burned the iron, the waist was like a fire!
But I had done it, I was very excited at the same time, I put my hand on his neck and I wanted to kiss her ...
He gently but firmly took my hand off her neck and said "a prisoner can never and under no circumstances shall adhere to its administrator, you still have a lot to learn."
He lightly touched my lips with his fingers, wiped my tears and took a step backwards. "Now put yourself ready, we have to leave"We walked into a cafe and he said "we met here and here also We earned this, go now and think about exactly what you want. I am very pleased with you, you did things just right. If you want to continue your journey as the chained prisoner you know where to find me but it does not play anymore after this .
You are a wise woman, take your time and think about it, now is not worth rushing.
 He kissed his fingers and pressed them lightly in my lips, turned and walked away.I was left alone, the cafe door, the day was beginning to rushtime, the entire meeting had gone up to 4 hours.I walked to the train station, I burned the rope marks, such as when I was tied up. At home I took her clothes off and went to the shower, sitting on the floor a long hot shower I thought of what happened during the day.
I had sat for a long time when I got up and went to the living room, I took a long chain and lock it on my ankle. I went back to the shower and I liked the care of my body.I know that I'm chained prisoner, there is nothing to change it.

yourbdtop2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by yourbdtop2 »

Part 1?

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

Underage Content... it is deleted in here but you can find it in FetLife or my Yahoo groups files-section

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

Part 3 I continued my study routine.
I contacted the rehabilitation center, phone call, I talked with the person leading. He said that it is waiting for my call because I have been recommended by one of the very important person.
We discussed in the meeting that we can agree on the future, but the principle is a job for me.I knew who was an important person who had issued the recommendations.I started my rehab work, and studied at the same time, it was very tough. My study / work days were 13-16 hours per day.
The work was very rewarding, as customers were people who had suddenly become disabled, car crash or other such accidents. Suddenly their normal life was gone and they had to learn to live with the limits of their disability.Normally, the newly injured person is very depressed, but usually a desire to live to win it all.
 At first I did a normal basic work, swapped urine bags,  helped customers about their toilet visits, washed and bathed them, etc.
Eventually, I got other tasks, one of them was to go with the customer prosthesis workshop, I was an assistant when they designed the things for disabled customers.Right the first time I saw him in the workshop in the office ... my heart beat hard, but he just glanced at me and continued to work.
Next visit the customer was time for him so I had to come with him.
When the normal things had been treated he asked me to stay for a while in the room.
We had two, and he asked me if I am thinking about collective of our cause.
I replied that I've been thinking a lot and nothing has changed with the decision that I want to live in a highly controlled life.
He nodded and said that next time I have to bring my chain collar key with me, and set aside some extra time when a customer has left.
 Ever since I had the key with me every day and the next week had a customer visit to his workshop.
When a customer had been transported away, we had two in his office.
He asked that if I have the key, I took it and put it on the table, actually two keys because I also took a spare key with me. He looked at the keys and asked me if I know for sure what happens when he takes possession of those keys.
I nodded in the affirmative.
He put his hands over the keys and said "we are both now agree that you are no longer a free woman."
Heart pounding I replied that I accept it.
"Good, I write a paper contract, me and you sign it. In addition, it recorded on video so that everyone understands that it is your will be done free."
 He told me to turn to face the wall, raise your hands in the neck and lift up my hair.
I did so, and I felt when he tested how tight my collar is, then he put his key collarchain the lock and opened it.
I can not remember the last time when lock has been opened!
Chain has been fairly tight but I was able to wash and treat the neck skin without the collar opening.
 He put the chain on the table, and measured how long it is. He measured the circumference of the neck, 30 cm in a normal, tight 28-29 cm.
"You can put your hand down now, put them behind your back and put your hands together, fingers cross."
I did it and he measured the circumference of my wrist joint. He squeezed my elbows together, they touched each other easily, and when he loosened his grip I am still be able to keep my elbows together. "Hmm ... now I'm surprised," he said, and continued to be measured.
I smiled and said, "I've been practicing a lot, I'm pretty flexible."
He went on to measure, and took many measurements, waist, ankles, wrists, various other dimensions.
"OK, now lift your hair again '
Then he took a chain collar and put it back on my neck and locked it, it was now tighter than before!
"I realized that it could be tighter, I think it is now much better."

“The next thing is that I will visit you to your apartment, I'm sure that there need to do something to change.But before this, you need to take the first step towards a controlled life. You need to send me an e-mail every evening, to tell you the next day schedule.…when you leave your home, what time school starts, when it is time to pause, when school ends and when work will begin, etc.
Also, you must write what routes you're using, what the bus and Subway you use, etc.
All of this must be reported to me”.

"Now you can go to continue your work, I 'll contact you soon.
One more thing ... I notice that you always wear pants, this will change, prisoner dress always a skirt. It does not matter the length, model or material of the skirt, it's your choice.
Now, you can go. "

He opened the office door and I leave the room. Collar was so tight that I felt it all the time, every breath. I went back to work and continued with normal routines. In rehabilitation center visited from time to time peoples who were injured in the past and now lived a normal life, went to work, at school, etc.
They provided the motivation for the newly disabled person, they showed that everyday life can live with a disability, and limitation.
 One of this person is Stine, a few years older than me, a woman who was injured in the car crash as soon as she got the driver license.
She is paralyzed from the waist downwards, she uses a wheelchair for everyday mobility.
She is full of life and energy, she makes a lot of things that a perfectly healthy person never does.
Sometimes she laughs and says that the only thing she cant do is jogging, but she gets a lot of the fastest when she uses the wheelchair.
 All know that behind the joy and energetic is a lot of pain, loss and suffering.She has accepted the limitations and live on their terms. I became friends with Stine, it was easy because he is such a great woman, we talked about a lot of different things but I not told her my way of life which had changed a lot.
We met almost every day and we also spoke about the disability, helplessness ... fact that you can not do things without other people. I had my daily schedule, sometimes it was tight and could always be something surprising, but I tried to make it so that I always had time for Stine, maybe sometimes a little cheated that I got everything organized.
Sometimes my new "guardian" called me and made sure where I am, sometimes I had to send a text message where I am... many times I was absolutely sure that someone will be watching me when I traveled in a public place. It was not a bad thing, a strange way it made me feel safe. I knew the whole time for someone to monitor me and keep care of me if something happens. Poor thing was probably the fact that I was more alone, after school and work I went home and slept the whole time. After many discussions Stine asked me if I would really like to know what helplessness feels like.
He asked if I could arrange the following weekend so that I would not work ... She invited me to her apartment, we could drive his car there on Friday, after my shift and she would bring me home Sunday evening.
 I wrote an e-mail "guard / supervisor '... I still do not know what name I address him ... and asked permission for next weekend.
He replied that it is not possible as quickly, he must first get accurate information on where and with whom I'm going.
He also told me that he has already planned something for me on a Saturday. If all goes well I might get permission for the next weekend, he says the decision for me after this weekend.
I wonder what will happen next Saturday.
I gave him what I knew all the details from Stine. He explained that he needs them in order to be able to investigate whether Stine good company for me.
I told Stine that seeing you have to move the week ahead, it was not a problem for her. On Tuesday I got a message on my guard / supervisor, he told me to come to his office on Thursday at 19:00.
I arranged a shift in such a way that I managed to do as he ordered.
 On Thursday, when the time was, I went to his workshop, all the workers had already left.
I called the doorbell and told doorphone that I was coming, he opened the door electric lock and I got to enter.
He sat in his office and talked to the phone, the door was open so I stepped inside and sat on an empty chair in front of his desk.
Call ended, and he leaned back and looked at me. Eventually, he said, "you really have a lot to learn ... The first thing: You need to knock on the door and then when you have received permission, you can enter the room.
Second: You sit only when I give permission to do so”.
"Now ... go outside the door, knock and ask permission to enter the room"
I was confused, but I stood up and did as he ordered.
I knocked on the door and waited ... he said "well, now you have to tell who you are and what you ask permission, I will help you, say after me: Prisoner AMK request permission to enter the room".
I was shocked and very embarrassed!
I was wondering what to do in a moment but finally I said, "The prisoner AMK request permission to enter the room.
"very good", he said, "Now you step inside and you'll stand up in front of my desk, 1 meter away from the table. "
I did as he ordered, and stand in front of the table.
"the next thing: whenever I am there you keep your hands behind your back, so that your fingers touch your elbows and forearms are horizontal.
Your feet should be separated by about 30 cm in the floor.
This is a position that you need to know at all times. I would also like that you are standing straight, upright. "
 I stand at the specified position, it's not a bad position, hands resting on a behind the back, I think that fit into it quickly enough.
"This is your best, you're still at times without the restraints, I need to see and anticipate your moves, I do not want any surprises.
The reason why I called you here is the fact that we have to make some plaster models of your body part, such as the legs and the whole body, your torso. "
 I've had many times to help with the customers is done the same thing, plaster model of the legs or the support for bonds for the purpose of the whole body for a heavy corset. I know how all this is but I was wondering why my body to do them. And because I wanted to know about it I asked for it ... Again he looked at me and said, "Prisoner of behavioral rules, If you have questions or otherwise speak to me you have to ask permission to do so”. Prisoners have 4 different types of speaking the rule: 1 free discussion, ask the permission before the debate2 authorized to interview, always ask for permission before the messages 3.Prisoner can only answer the question4 The prisoner is not allowed to speak.   I sighed deeply and said, "I ask permission for free discussion, "
"I like the fact that you discuss with me but now I can not give permission, your speech is not permitted at this time, you have to learn the rules. "
In the future, you need not always take care of these rules, but now it is very important. "Now, hold your arm position and go to the wall, facing the wall. "
I did so and he came back, he pushed my head so that my forehead hit the wall, he continued to push and said "this is the correct position, keep it"
I keep it, and he tied my hands tightly prisoner position with two leather belt.
 "I make no apology that I have a tight and tough handling of prisoners, as I said, all you need is the best and so you learn quickly" "Now we're going to plaster the room, you've been there with the customers so you know that there's nothing to be afraid"
He took a hard onto my arm, above the elbow, I made a small sound of pain, but I did not say anything, he led me out of the room was a hallway where is plaster room.
 Inside the room had an armchair and a variety of equipment to help plaster mold making.
He lifted my skirt up, upside down on my lap and ordered me to sit on the front of chair.
When I sat down he tied my left feet to leg of a chair and tied the leather strap between my collar and stools.
"This need not be an ordinary customer. "
 Next, he lifted my right leg and a horizontal line, took my boot off and put on my ankle up the rig, now my feet rested and my crotch was slightly open. "Ok ... now we can begin, "he said at the same time put his hands latex gloves.
"I see that you have the tights, it's a good thing, plaster will not stick so much you do with your skin. "
He took a thin, long metal plate, perhaps 1 cm wide, and shaped it with my feet on top of the toes to always be up to the pelvis. When it was finished, he used tape and fixed it on my legs.
Subsequently, she chose my feet-long piece of elastic sock and pulled it to my leg, again, from bottom to top.
Next, he took a roll of plaster bandage, watered it carefully, and began to rotate it around my leg, he started from the bottom, ankle and rose slowly upwards. A third roller at the end he was quite at the top of his latex glove hit my Crotch ... he had to note that this is all excited for me.
 He did everything in a very professional, focused on only a job.When the plaster had hardened, he took a plaster saw, and began to cut the plaster shell, metal plate was designed to protect my feet from the sawmill.
When the plaster was sawn all the way he spread it and took it away, he jam it back into shape, and filled the gap, my first leg plaster mold was ready!
 Next, we did the same to the other foot. All of this took quite a long time and my hands were totally numb.
He told me many times moving your fingers, etc. He also check my fingers colors.
I liked the fact that he takes care of me.
 When the leg plaster shells were ready, he kindly cleaned me up and put the boots to my feet, I felt like a princess. I was sitting in a chair and he took two wide leather belt and tied my feet together, ankles and below the knees.
"We have to wait a little, one person is coming to assist me in making your torso shell. In the meantime, you can answer my questions.
“I understood that you have experience in the use of the gag? "
I nodded and he continued, "Tell me about your experiences"
"I have only experience with ball gag, I made them myself and tried for their use. " He listened to me and I told more about "I tried different sizes of balls, soft and hard, etc. Eventually, I had a ball gag in my mouth all night, I can sleep with the gag, without any problems, "he was expecting that I will continue, "My night gag is with holes so it is easy  to breathe, no need to fear that I can not breathe " "Good, "he said, "is a different ball Gags ... soft balls that fill the mouth, then it is possible to breathe only through your nose, it is the same as fill in any of the mouth and tape it shut… noair the oral route. Hard ball, like wood etc. is a bit better, there will always be air gaps between the teeth and the ball, then is able to breathe through the mouth a bit but hard ball is foul teeth and gums”."My favorite is fairly hard rubber ball, so big that it barely fits the teeth behind, then it is important that the strap is so tight that it pulls the ball off the teeth, then it is possible to breathe by mouth and saliva to drain out of the mouth, it is not pleasant, but remember that it is your own best interests.
Now, we test what is the right size for you "
 He took a bag next to a wall, picked it up on the table, opened it and brought a few plastic bag which was a black ball gags."Do not worry, these are clean, brand new balls, "he smiled, "Now, open your mouth"
I swallowed and opened my mouth, strangely I was interested in myself what is the best ball for me.
 He took his first ball, and compared it to my mouth, not tried it in, "as I thought, a little too small, " He took another ball and tried it in my mouth, I tried to open my mouth as much as possible, but the ball hit the teeth, "He put her hand on my head back and one hand pressed into a ball, was a faint "plop"-sound and the ball slipped inside. I was able to slightly move my chin, it did not feel too bad, but breathing was difficult.Gags black leather straps hanging from corner of his mouth, he took it, lifted my hair and pulled the straps buckle, he tightened the straps, and looked at me, try the ball was loose teeth ... and more strained. He was right, it's not nice but I noticed that I was able to breathe better. "Yes ... this is your ball size, and the straps are tight. Now I can prepare for you a collection of gags. I will make a four color gags, color code indicates at first sight is what kind of punishment is going, etc. You also get gags variety of straps and harnesses. Gags will play a big part of your life in the future " I listened with horror what he said, my head was full of new things that I heard today. He was still saying something when the gangway was the steps, someone was coming, I heard the clear sound of heels.The door opened and in came a woman, brown, a bit reddish hair... Prosperous and strong, confident woman. She had a very straight posture, and saw everything that she knows what she is doing.
She had a similar white coat, medical jacket, like my guard. This was his job.
 I was sitting in a chair in the middle room, my hands are tied behind my back, my legs are tied together, my collar is a strap attached to a chair, I have a big black ball gag in my mouth.
She is not surprised at all, just looks at me as something like an object.

"Come on, start, "she says, and come behind my back, she opens the belts out of my hands and tells me to strip naked torso, I'll try but my hands are completely numb, I can not open the buttons of my shirt.She comes to my front and opens my buttons.
"The chain must be removed from the neck, "she says, and my guard to take the key and open the lock on my neck.
 Amazingly, when he locked the chain, it seemed very tight, but now that he took it out it did not feel tight anymore.
Even difficult issues can be used to. She put the two separate loops a rope around my neck "keep your hands behind your back and keep them there, you know the position, " she said.
I did so, my guard helped me stand up "to raise him to stand," she ordered and the guard did so. I stood in front of the stand with feet together, was difficult for me to maintain a balance as my feet were tied together.
The guard made sure that I stayed standing. Top-rack hung on two steel wire rope, he drew them on my neck ropes, on both sides.
She pressed the electric switch on the wall and SWR began slowly to rise, eventually the wires kept me upright, very straight. Ropes stood up to my chin on both sides, and forced my head back, I could breathe, but the position was not comfortable.
She opened up my skirt zipper and gave it to fall to the ground, my guard lifted me a foot and moved the skirt out from under me.
Next, he installed an adjustable armrests mount to the frame, on both sides.
"Now you can drop your hands and take your bra off, " I have done so, take off bra was hard, I hung like a fish in hook.
 He installed the arm rests on my shoulders at a level slightly lower down and lifted my arm to it, then he used the leather belt and tied my arms to arm rest.He formulated the sides of my torso-shaped metal strip, used the tape and attached them to my skin. He did the same also up, shoulders neck.
The woman was holding a wide elastic sock, a guard lift me up a little and she slipped a sock around and I picked it up. She used the scissors, cut the sock and drew it on my upper body on the tape.
She put on latex gloves and put a few plaster bandage roll into the water. The man went to my back and a woman in front of me. The woman looked at me, touched my lips and chin, because I was drooling they were wet. She looked into my eyes and put his latex fingers in her mouth, tasted my drooling. "hmmmm ... I hope that you do not drool on me when working close to you, " she said, took a hand towel and wiped my face.The man used a rubber band and tied up my hair on my head.
The woman took a roll of plaster bandage, and they began to rotate it around me, their cooperation was good and soon I was covered with wet plaster. She squeezed tightly to my waist line and waited for the plaster dries, she also formulated the breasts in my area "I've seen a lot of breasts are better than you, you have a fairly small breasts, "she said.
When the bottom was shaped she put plaster bandage on my shoulders and neck, all the way up.
I felt her perfume and the smell of hair when she worked near me, to keep self-care and self-confident woman's fragrance, I liked it.
Also, even though I did not see much because of my position was difficult, I noticed she moves that she used the corset, tight corset ... Well, it is well suited to his job, I thought.
 Hard plaster shell helped me stand up straight plaster slips up on my chin, ear level up.
He opened up my belts around my feet, "I loose SWR Now, spread your legs when you can, and hold the posture."
I did so, and I felt her touch me between the legs, it was a strange feeling after a long-standing, I could not even watch what happens.
She only had his hand in there, gave only a slight compressions and movement. Her smell and all of this together with the fact that I was helpless in the face made me very horny. And she knew it.
 She teased me for a moment and finally took her hand away. Then I felt the wet plaster bandage my Crotch area.
When all the plaster had hardened,she raised a plaster saw. Saw is a formidable machine, it is a circular blade with sharp teeth, I feared that it cut my skin. He noticed my apprehension and said, "do not have to worry about the blade does not rotate, it moves back and forth quickly, though I saw the most over strip it will not cut you ... at least not much. "
This reassured me and I stopped the panic even saw next to my ear sounded awful.
Eventually cutting was over and the shell was taken out off my, from the bottom.
She used a tape and put the correct shell shape.
Thereafter, she opened the door and stepped out of the room, I heard the sound again steps in the hall.My guard released me and said, "you can dress up now, then go to the wall to the position of a prisoner, facing the wall"
I did so and he came back and opened my ball gag strap, my corners of my mouth and cheeks were like on fire!
"You can take the ball out of the mouth, "it was difficult because my chin was so tired but finally got it out, I even tried to speak, the jaws were too sick to do so.
 He came my back, put my neckchain on my neck and locked it.
"On Saturday at 14:00 I will come pick you up, we visited a party and come back Sunday," he said, "prepare accordingly. "
He opened the door and said, "we'll see then, now go home"
 I was so tired of all this, and stunned that I walked out, I went to the bus stop and went home.At home I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like awful!
My hair was still tied on my head, chain and lock around my neck could be seen in full transparency, my makeup was all over my face and the corner of his mouth on the cheeks was a clear red strap marks.
I though I had been wondering why people were staring at me on the bus ....I did a routine and eventually the seat under the shower, locked a chain on my ankle ...I had learned a lot about today, also found new about myself.

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

Part 4

Saturday at 14:00 on my door buzzer told me that someone is outside at the door.
I opened the door and saw that my guardian was standing at the door.
"Please step back and turn your face toward the wall "he said, "take a prisoner  position ".
I did as he said, and he stepped inside my apartment.

He stepped behind me and grabbed my arm firmly, I felt how he put a steel handcuffs on my wrists.

He still held onto my arm and he did lead me to an armchair in a room and pushed me to sit.

He looked around my apartment, it was quickly made because the apartment is so small, he noticed my floor chain, felt that it was firmly locked in the wall heating pipe.

After this, he locked the chain around my ankle.
When I was properly secured, he looked at me for a long time and said, "You look really good today. "
It felt good because I had been thinking a lot what to wear tonight for the party.

I did not have many clothes for the partys but I have a beautiful, simple black dress, slim-line, above the knee, not too short. The dress was a big open neck and was sleeveless.

A chain around my neck was very visible and also my arm was a large bruises in his handling of last went, I was also a large scarf which I was able to hide them.
"You are Queen of the party if you dress like that"¦ sadly, it is not possible.

We need to choose another kind of clothes. "
I was very disappointed that, I had done a lot of work that I would be a beautiful evening.

He walked to the wardrobe, opened it and looked at my clothes, I did not have much nice clothes ...
He took the closet a long black velvet skirt, I'd done it on my short-Gothic period.
I was really only used it once, Tuska Open Air Metal Festival (Tuska = Pain) is Scandinavia's largest open air heavy metal festival.
"This looks good ..." he said, and continued searching, he eventually found the black, long sleeved shirt and textile leather, shiny, short corset.
It's funny that he chose just the clothes that I used at festivals.

I'm not real heavy metal fan but it was fun to dress appropriately when the festival was, and the event was in my hometown."We pack these clothes that you can change them at the hotel when we arrive, "party is in another city, there is a distance of about 170 km, we drive there in my car in, drive goes fast because the whole trip is the motorway. "

He also found my big scarf, it was on the edge of the sofa, and packed it as well.

"Do you have a travel bag, which is kind of ready for your personal accessories, such as hygiene, dental care, makeup, etc.?"
"I have already packed it, it is the bathroom, "I replied.
He went to fetch it from there and spread the entire contents of the table.

He carefully examined every object, then chose the objects ... nail clippers, tweezers, spray deodorant, comb which had a sharp head etc ... Then he put the rest of the goods back to the bag.

He packed my clothes and belongings in my suitcase.

"OK, we're ready to move in car now, " he said, He go to coat racks, and took my coat and put it on my shoulders. Coat hid my cuffed wrists.

He took my shoes and bent over to put them on my feet, they were the same shoes that he bought me our first meeting.
He carefully drew the ankle strap buckle, ensured that the shoe actually stays on my feet.After this, he take off the chain on my ankle and helped me stand.

"Now we walk to my car, it is near the outer door, the distance does not take long."
He grabbed my arm, hard this time too, and led me out the door the staircase.
I thought that the high contrast that he is so pleasant a nice person but her grip is very hard, it does not give me any options.
He led me on the staircase outside and we walked to his car.

He used a remote control and opened the doors of the lock, opened the passenger front door and helped me to sit down inside the car,

I saw how he protected the same time my head that I did not hit it at the top of the doorway.

He takes good care of me ....As I sat inside the car, I felt and heard how the lock clicked behind my neck, he was locked in my neck chain to somewhere between of the top of the seat and neckrest. I tried to move, bend forward, but it was impossible, I had a bit of space to move around, it seemed strange to me, and I began to panic.
"Hsssss ..... do not panic, "he said and touched my cheek gently, "no worries, after a while you feel has been a lot easier. "
He lifted my bag in the car, came back to me and leaned on my leg space.

I feel how he put the steel leg cuffs on my ankles. I could not see them but I heard the rattle sound and I felt cuffs weight.

My seating position was a bit awkward, I could not stretch out my legs because the chain between the ankles prevented it.
The chain was attached to my seat under.
"Wait, I move your seat backway, "he said and did it, it made my position as soon as easier.

"Hobble chain passes through the O-ring, O-ring is bolted to the floor of the car, under the seat. You can stretch out one feet when the another leg is bent, and you may want to change position when you want, you get used to it quickly. "

"And now the new demonstrations, "he said while pushing me firmly towards the seat back, my hands were still behind my back and I felt how the handcuffs on my wrists gripping, at the same time I heard the clicks when the cuffs were tightened in my self-weight.
"It is very unfortunate if the cuffs are strained too much, it produces pain and the worst is the fact that it can also be caused by nerve damage, etc.," he said, "we do not want that kind of things. "

He took the chain off the floor and put it on my around my waist.
"How does it feel on your wrists?" he asked.
"I feel pain," I replied.
"Please, keep the memory of that pain," he said, "Now, move your hands a little sideways that I can open the cuffs.
I did so, and he opened left wrist in the cuff, "now move your left hand slowly in front of you on your lap. " He insisted all the time on my right wrist and guided it to my lap.
At the same time he put my seat belt and locked  my left wrist cuff.

Then he locked the handcuffs on my waist chain.

Cuff in my right wrist was still too tight, I felt pain in it.
"Now the moral of the story" he said, opened the cuff and locked it again, now that it was appropriate.
"I / we use are almost always genuine and high quality tools, for example, cuffs, which I can double locked. This also means that the cuffs can be locked so that they can not accidentally over-tighten.
But when we do not use the double-locked, it means that if a prisoner is not cooperative cuffs may be strained too much ... "
"I understand what you mean," I said quietly.

He smiled at me and said, "I know that you understand, you're not stupid, " he leaned over to me"¦ for a moment I thought that he should kiss me but he just passed the chain between my neck and the seat, he adjust it for longer. "You have to travel so enjoyable and I also do not want that you'll snap your neck if we have to brake suddenly, etc."

Here, too, he took care of my safety and welfare, it feels good.

At last we start the journey, we drove into town from the motorway and drove leisurely toward the destination.
We talked freely on many issues, joked, etc. .. He was a nice traveling companion.
I try to moved my feet a comfortable position but the position is correctly found, there was no other option than to get used to what I could do. I was happy that I had even the slightest chance to move.

Also, my hands were a little problem, my wrists tightly to my waist is not the nicest of all the seating position, but I was happy that my hands were not behind my back.

He looked at me and asked me how I feel now, I was helpless in the car, in principle, a strange man a ride into the unknown.
"Maybe I'm strange too but I feel great confidence and security in this matter, I am not afraid and I will perhaps even be excited about all of this, no one has ever done so many things for me."
"You're a special person, we will be happy with this. Actually, this trip is that one person wants to meet you, he's heard about you and your lifestyle ideas."

Wow .... it was something new, someone is interested in me!
Bizarre thoughts moving in my head, why on earth anyone wants to meet me ... and why I have come here.At the same time we were already nearly there, it was a funny coincidence that the way was almost a direct highway from my home here at the door to the hotel.The hotel was one of the square, next to a street corner. He parked the car, " I'll go check in the hotel, "he said, and checked my chains ... I thought that what they could change during the trip ... "Do not go anywhere, "he smiled and exited the car.

He took our luggage that when he left.

I watched the square, it was a car parking place now.

The edges of the square was the old red brick houses, old houses, warehouses, etc.

I thought how the square was full of life with another era, before cars took over the square. I could almost imagine the horses and carts ... women who wear long skirts and costumes lords, laborers and merchants in Market ...

I know that this city is full of workers' and  manufacturing history.

I smiled at my own thoughts.

He came back to the car and drove it to the hotel's back door, the hotel's car park was there.He parked the car and came to my door to my next, opened it. He opened my handcuff and loosened the waist chain, opened my seatbelt

"please, not hands in my back " I asked, he looked at me gently and said "no behind now, but not because you ask it, it's easier for me now. "
When the seatbelt was gone, he locked my wrists to waist chain again.

He opened up my leg irons, took them out of the car floor and poked in his pocket.

"Turn in the seat so that you lift your foot out of the car, slowly, thank you. "

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

Turning was a little difficult because I could not use my hands and chain around your neck to limit my movement, I was able to do it, however.
"Now I'm unlock the chain from the neck, sit still." he loosened the chain, "ok, now I'll take you by the arm, and I would catch you up on the car. " He grabbed my arm, hard and strongly, and almost lift me to stand beside the car. "Face down in the car,"

he said, and placed the coat on my shoulders.

"Now we walk in the door, turn right, and we order a lift." He squeezed my arm and led me straight to the elevator.

We went to the third floor, he would not let go of its grip on the whole time.

My arm was a little out of position, because the waist chain was tight in my narrowest place and handcuffs is locked to tight waist chain, my hand could not be natural position.

I was happy that the walk was short, and we would not have seen the way other people.
"Face towards the wall, "he said, and on the other hand, using a key card, opened the hotel room door.
He directed me to a room in front of an armchair. "kneel on a chair, "he said, and helped me in the position he wanted.

He locked leg irons to my ankles, and helped me stand.
"We have time to relax and spend some quality time before the party if you want to eat or drink something?"
I realized that I had not eaten anything all day, I had too really excited and nervous waiting for this trip.
"Yes, I like eat something " I smiled.

I looked at myself in the big mirror while he phoned the hotel reception.

When the jacket was on my shoulders waist chain and handcuffs is not really visible at all, just a little weird position in my hands told that, plus an additional parts of the waist chain was hanging free in front of me.
I tried relaxing my shoulders and I found the position where the arms do not get tired a lot.

"No room service during day time, "he said anxiously, "We do not want to go to a public restaurant now, so I go to fetch us something to drink and eat. You wait here. "
It is very good for me, I really do not want to go out to walk while I'm cuffed like now.

I thought that I was not a problem to sit here and watch TV in the meantime.

He came beside me and took my arm to "sit on the bed" he ordered and pushed me towards the bed.
I'm a little surprised and I did as he said, he took his suitcase and took out a smaller bag "travel accessories, " he said and took out a plastic bag which was packed in a brand new, black, ball gag.

"I did this for you"¦  in fact, I've already done a lot of new things for you, this is one of them." He took the gag out of the bag and showed it to me. "The ball is the same size as what you have tested the last time, I noticed that you had trouble with the strap tight and so I made this small change. As you can see the strap does not go through the center of the ball, the ball strap hole is asymmetric so that the ball is deeper in your mouth, but strap need not be too tight. "

He loosened the handcuffs on my waist chain, grabbed me by the arm and opened the cuff on my wrist. "Move your hands behind your back and turn a little, thank you, "he said and guided my hand on my behind and locked the handcuffs again.

Then he turned to my waistchain so that the extra chains was behind me. He used the lock and locked the handcuffs on my waist chain, it was not very comfortable position for my hands.
"Now, get up and we move on to the bed to the other side, "He brought me up on my arm, it hurt a little but I could have come to expect it. We walked around the bed and got on the other side. Between the wall and the bed was a narrow space.
"Kneel the floor, " he said, I was very surprised and I do not move at all, "now, thank you" he said, and the power of using forced me to my knees on the floor.
"Things are a lot easier if you obey the rules immediately, " he said, "Now I will help you to lie on the floor, face the floor. "

He helped me in the floor, carefully and safely.
"Now I'll lock your legs hobblechain to your waist chain, extra chain. It forces you to your knees kneeling position" He forced me to hook my feet and I heard when the lock clicked, he loosened his grip, and my posture a little easier, but cuffs seemed unpleasant to my ankles.
He helped me to side position, took a pillow out of bed and put it under my head.
"I'm sorry that you may not be in bed now, but it is better if the cleaning lady or someone else is at the door, she does not see you."
He applied for a bathroom with a towel, put it on the pillow.
"Want to say something before I'll gag you?"
"Please do not stay long, try to be a quick" I said.
"Do not worry, I'll come as soon as I can, "he said, and put a rubber ball in my mouth, he tightened the strap tight, very tight and the ball went deep into my mouth. I moan and I tried to indicate that it is too tight but it was of no use.

Finally, I heard a soft "click" ... The strap buckle was also locked! It felt so ... final.

Panic began to grow inside me and I started turning in my hands and feet, I felt that I could be this way, this can not happen to me!
"Calm down, this way you hurt yourself, calm down you have nothing to worry, you are safe and I will take care of you. All is well. "
He touched my hair ... corrected on my dress, it had risen too high ... simple little things he got me to calm down and I felt again that I can trust him.

He rose quietly beside me, I heard a chain sound, and I felt how he locked chain to my collar , that chain circled around the bed leg. I was locked on the floor!
Again he touched me, had long been in his hands upon me that I knew it as "I will open the TV, you can listen to it while you wait for me, the voice also hide the sounds what you might try to do. "
Then he left the room, the door lock clicked and I was alone.

I reassured myself ... do not panic, all is right ... I listened to the TV, MTV program"¦

I moved and I tried to change position, I felt a pain in shoulders, the floor was so hard!
If the handcuffs would not be attached to the waist chain, the position would be much easier.
Also felt bad at the ankles, cuffs hurt them. I tried to keep the legs well bent and cuffs by reducing the pressure, I might be in it for short periods, it helped me to not feel pain.All the while, squirmed and tried to find a good position, I will eventually roll the stomach, by mistake.
It was not a good thing"¦ keeping the legs in position was a lot harder, cuffs gave a lot of pain in my ankles and pillow is under my head, forcing the unpleasant position of my head, I felt that I had difficulty breathing.
Panic began to grow again, and I fought against it, I got myself calm and tried to turn back, it was not possible.

I rested for a moment, and patiently, with small movements tried to move off the pillow off. I managed to move a bit but then I felt that my chain collar prevented me from moving any further.

I had trouble breathing but I calm down and I thought that if it would be too difficult I would have fainted already, so I continued trying and small head movements finally got off the pillow. I liked the cool cheek on the floor and sighed deeply, it felt so good!
Now I was able to breathe normally, but then again I felt my pain ankle, they were out of my mind when I fought with a pillow.
Also, I seemed to have a new problem, I had a big need to pee, I'd done it last in the morning, after waking up and it was a long time.

I cried ... and sometimes I laughed hysterically, I thought about what he says when he sees that I've wet myself on the floor.
Perhaps this position leads to emotional distress that wee growing.Eventually, I heard how the door opened and he stepped inside the room. I began to sound hysterical, I was trying to say that I need to pee, quickly.
He came to me "what the heck are you doing" he asked, I continued screaming.

He put his hand in front of my mouth, firmly, and at the same time squeezing my nostrils closed "Listen to me!" he said firmly, "I can not take the gag out of your mouth if you do not calm down, " he let out a nose-free, but the hand was still in front of the mouth. At the same time he turned me back to the side position. I'll calm down eventually, and he took the key and opened a small lock in gags buckle.

He opened the buckle, and stopped to look at me, I nodded silently, and finally he took the ball out of my mouth, corners of mouth smarted and burned but the main thing was that it was gone.
"Listen to me a moment, "he said, "quite often I know what I'm doing and what you do best. Now I was away .." he looked at his watch "... 30 min, this time you get a terrible mess mixed-lived. You should only have to wait for me in a comfortable position where you left. You are struggling against the chains and cuffs, you hurt yourself,  almost strangled yourself ... you're still just a sweaty"¦ dress,  has risen from the waist ... You can not get free if I do not want to."

"Now, why were you so hysterical, you did not have nothing to worry about?"
"I had a pee as I lay on the floor and I could not change position, I panic, I did not want you to see the mess up myself"
He unlock my hobblechain and collarchain so that I get the legs stretched, it felt great!
At the same time, he helped me up off the floor, stand up, sit down and edge of the bed. He was right, my skirt had risen up high, I could see my panties, I could not do anything about it because my hands were still behind.

"Sometimes you become uncomfortable situations for which a prisoner can not be anything at all ... it is part of prisoner life, especially when used in shackles and chains, you get used to it. "
That consultation did not feel very comfortable ...."You want to go to the bathroom?" he asked, I nodded and he took me by the arm, lifted me up to my feet and led me to the bathroom. We stopped in front of the toilet seat, he took my panties and moved them to the knees, and pushed me to sit down.
I, I felt very uncomfortable, my hands were behind your back onto the waist chain, I had no choice but to sit ... and pee.

"Done?" he asked and I nodded silently, I was ashamed, the situation was totally weird to me.
He took a small shower, controls the water temperature pleasant and squirted me clean, it was weird but there is no bad thing, finally, he wiped me up, brought the stand, finishing the drying process. He lifted my panties up and placed the dress well on me, I almost smiled in his care.

"Now we can eat, " he said and led me to sit on a chair.
He went to fetch the chain which I had previously locked next to the bed, locked the other end into the wall, the heating pipe and the other end of my collar.
"Wow ... you are really raging on the floor, your neck is really bad marks, there should be a nice looking bruises."
In addition, I felt how my knees were sore, they were chafing, maybe even a minor friction burns from the floor.
I felt really stupid, all the struggling was totally unnecessary, I had nothing to worry about.

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

"You're right-handed?" he asked and I answered in the affirmative "lean slightly forward, I will unlock your cuff." he said and opened the left hand of cuff, handcuffs were still locked in the waist chain. Once opened, the cuff, he click in my right wrist.

Left arm was free but the right hand was a double-cuffed behind my back.

"You can eat with your left hand, "he said.
He went next to the bed, put his key ring on the bed and took a paper bag which was a Chinese take-away food.
I sat and watched while he put the food dishes on the table before me, the table was quite low.
"As you can notice, I put the keys on the bed, far away from us. Even if, and if something happens to me you still should not be the keys, it is a precautionary measure. "
I realized yes, I'm amused that I thought what could I do, chainleash, cuffs and locks would prevent all kinds of tricks. Incidentally, I have not do anything stupid, I was very interested in all this, I had dreamed about this almost all my life.

He smiled, "Chinese food, it is easy for a prisoner serving, eating it is not needed sharp cutlery etc. only to the traditional chopsticks"
He put my food bowl on the table in front of me and gave sticks in my hand.

I tried to use sticks, but my left arm was just too clumsy, it was useless. I got one piece of pineapple allmost in my mouth but it fell into my lap.

I'm completely frustrated and annoyed me a dirty dress, too.

"You seem to be major problems, " he said, he did not laughed at me, it was a fact finding.
"I'm not going to feed you but we'll see what I can do" He came to my side and hold on the right arm, he directed me to kneel down in front of the table, the food was now directly in front of me, almost sticking my chin.
"It is easy for you to eat, bon appetit, " he said and sat down opposite me to eat her own meal.
I had a feeling humiliated, I ate food from the bowl on my knees, I tried to be neat, but still I felt the untidy .... but once again he was right, I was a lot easier to eat now.

The food was good and I almost forgot the humiliating place, and, ultimately, nobody could see me."We still have a lot of time, if you want to take a shower before you dress for the evening?"
Hmmmm .... I felt that I need a shower, but what does it include ... I dared not even think about it and that is why I hesitated for a long time.
"I know what you think, do not be afraid, if I really would like to do something bad to you or treat you bad I'd already done it."

Funny"¦He talked about a woman who was kneeling in front of him, locked in shackles and chains ... I was still curious and interested in ... "yes please " I said, "shower would be nice thing.

He brought me to stand up. The chain leash was just long enough that I could stand up straight. He took the keys off the bed "Turn" I turned and he opened the cuffs on my right wrist, but he was still firmly attached to my hand, he also opened a waist chain lock.

He threw the chain and the keys on the bed and then let my hand go.

He moved away from me. "Sit on a chair and take shoes off the feet, "he ordered.

I sat and opened the buckle ankle straps, at the same time saw how the irons were made ​​the bad marks on my ankles, I had already forgotten what happened to them!

Also, my wrists had cuff marks, I noticed.

"Throw away shoes for you, "he said, I did so.
"Next, the dress out, " He looked at me closely and I thought that he certainly enjoys this ... a private, chained strip tease performer ...
I opened the zipper of my dress back, and a little flirting I took off my shoulders and I gave the dress to drain down to the floor.
He smiled and said, "I think that you yourself like this also, you're a funny person. "
I stood in front of him, I was just a bra and panties ... leg cuffs and neck chainleash.

Still, I had a good and secure living, not shy at all, it felt so natural.
"Bra off, "he said, I opened it slowly and I waited them out, I'm smiling this situation.
He stretched out his handcuffs to me, "wear these, behind your back."

I knew this would happen but I was slightly disappointed, I took cuffs and I put it on my wrist, closed it, locking mechanism clicked several times. I looked into her eyes and put my hands behind my back and put the other cuff closed.
"kneel the floor, " he ordered, I was amazed, I was not expecting that.
"Now!" he said and stood up, I quickly drop on the floor, I did not want him to use force.
"Good, you'll begin to learn, " he said, and took the suitcase, opened it and took out his equipment bag, then he dug out the nail cutters.
"I noticed that you have long nails too, it is not allowed a prisoner, that's why they need to cut now, otherwise you can scratch and maybe hurt me during the shower"

My nails! I have always loved acting my nails, they are not too long, I thought ... I was in shock.
"Please, let me get myself to do it" I asked.
"I can not give you a sharp tool, it is not allowed a prisoner, I'm sorry, " he said, and came to me.

He grabbed the handcuffs and lifted my hands high in the air, I bent over as much as I could and finally hit my forehead on the floor. He held my hands high and low table pushed upon me, my hands were on the table.
The position was very hard, my arms were the sharp edge of table. I could not do anything to help the matter.

I screamed in pain, he did not do anything that would have reduced the pain. He took me to get on and tightly clutching the gag in my mouth and quickly tightened the strap.

I clamp my hand in a fist, but he twisted my fingers open, one at a time, and cut my nails. He did it very quickly and then moved table away . I was sobbing on the floor,

I was so angry! ... why did he hurt me so?

He looked at me and said, "yet another lesson in prisoner life, a prisoner must know that certain things are done without pain, or pain, but the prisoners can not negotiate with them. "
He used a cutter and cut off my panties off.
"Every time when need to open the cuffs, there is a risk that something unfortunate happens ... this way we both gets easier".

It made ​​me even more angry, I bought these panties for this trip ... I wanted to look good and now they were useless.

"Oh, I was sloppy, I used the wrong gag, I need to change it, "he said, and took the bag of a new gag " This gag is a plastic strap, it's not as nice as leather, but you do not need to keep it for long, just a shower over. "
He opened the buckle and took the gag out of my mouth and instantly he pushed a new gag in my mouth, the ball was harder material than the old one, and when he tightened the strap I'd agree that he ... leather strap is more comfortable.

He opened a chain leash lock and grabbed my arm firmly, "Now get up stand up and we move into the bathroom. "
He lifted me up, needlessly mutilate, and led me to shower area.

He made ​​me stand in the face of the wall and pushed my forehead against the wall "stick with it and hold the posture, "he said.
He took off his shirt and trousers.
He took the shower and made ​​sure that the water temperature is comfortable, then he watered me completely. He took a small hotel shampoo bottle and put shampoo in my hair, he washed my hair thoroughly and at the same time made ​​sure that my forehead hit the wall all the time.
I had to bag your own shampoo, but I did not get the opportunity to say it.

Next, he took liquid soap and rubbed it on my shoulders, arms, back ... buttocks, thighs and ankles ... everywhere.
I spreader legs as much as I could, he made ​​it very firmly, but gently, he spread my buttocks and carefully washed every place. His hands rubbed my crotch from behind me, slick with soap felt very comfortable and I I liked his touch.

All the while, however, I tried to keep in mind how rough he can be ... I expected that what is happening, but strangely I liked a lot about this situation.

"Ok, good, now turn and leaning back against the wall. "
He grabbed my hair, I got scared but he just directed me to the correct position.

He washed with soap on my face, very gently and carefully, eyebrows, behind the ear, ears, everywhere.

He took the more soap and began washing me from the front, slowly and carefully, he lost soap, while the arms, armpits, breasts ... he saw my hard nipples, stopped so that his hands were below the breast, he looked into my eyes and listened to the passionate breath, a bit of drool ran out of my mouth but I do not care about it.

it was very erotic, I wanted to add that he's touching me!
He took my hard nipples between his fingers and rubbed them, not too hard ... Then he went farther down, my waist and hip ... and down the fronts of my thighs ... even the toes.
He looked at me with amusement, he had received me well provoke
I breathed heavily and pushed my hips forward ... I was hoping ... I almost insist that he touches me more, but I could not say it!

Eventually, he put her hand on top of my crotch, just found it and pressed it gently.

I rubbed myself against his hand, it felt so good!
He moved his fingers, took his middle finger inside me, he moved it back and forth, little movement ... At the same time, he provoke me clitoris ... and then he stopped.
He took a different extract, washed with soap in my outer lips and then the inside. His grip was again a "normal" hard. "
I was very disappointed, I was trembling frustration.

He took me to the shower and watered, washed off the soap all over.
Finally, he spread my bottom lip, and filled me with water to "hold the water inside you, "

he ordered, it was not a problem, I will do often so when I wash myself. "See how far you can squirt water from inside of you, "I struggled, and the water sprayer out, "Good, do it again, " he said and filled me, I did it again.
"Your muscles are in the bottom end very well-trained", he said, I knew it and I was happy that he was pleased.

He took a towel and wiped me up, wrapped my hair in a towel and put another towel on my shoulders, I felt almost a princess.
We moved to a room behind to the chain. He took a towel on my shoulders and put it on the floor.
"Go on your stomach on the towel, "he said, and pressed me down.
I was uncertain about what will happen next, "Do not be afraid, you wait here while I go shower. "
I lay on the floor, my hands still behind my back, "bend your legs, "he ordered, I did so and he used to lock and locked the handcuffs and legcuffs chains  together.

"This is the so-called hogcuffed position, " he said, and locked the chain leash to my collar "Leash chain may seem pointless, but sure is always assured. In addition, because you're very agile, I'll use the extra handcuffs and lock your elbows, I don't want to that you try something stupid and hurt yourself by doing the human knot, etc.

He take the bag with black cuffs, and clicked cuffs on my above the elbows. "Since you do not have now waist chain, we will do so".

I tried to say that he promised to take the gag off of my shower, he finally understood me, and said, "I promised that it is only use in shower time,  like always, I keep  my promise, I'll take it off as soon as I took a shower, I can not leave you here without a gag.

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

I lay quietly on the floor, no worry, no panic ... I heard the sound of water in bathroom, that I knew that he is close by and keep care of me, I was not alone.
I resting my cheek on the floor and tried to relax, the extra cuffs in my elbows was new to me, they made ​​the position a bit more difficult.

The problem was not the fact that the elbows were close to each other, the problem was that I had to lie down on my chest and the floor was hard ... I laughed to myself when I thought it would be nice if I had bigger breasts, then I would be lying if softer.
I thought also that why he was teasing me sexual issues. excites me and makes me want to have sex and then suddenly stop, it makes me mad.
I smiled and thought that maybe the night we both get what we want ... I look forward to it, the idea seems good.

I thought about it how he washed me, he really knows my body now. It feels good too.

He stopped showering, I listened as he dried himself and dressed in clothes.
When he was finished, he came to me, 'OK, now it's your turn", he said, and opened the lock that connected the cuffs and leg irons.

He helped me to stand, it was still a bit tricky because of limited leg cuffs on me.
"Sit on a chair for a moment", he said and took my suitcase, opened it and took out my party clothes.
"Bend down" he ordered, I did so, and he opened both cuffs, wrists and elbows.

It felt great!
"Careful, you can move your hands in front now,", he said and moved away, I was still a wall-locked chain around my neck and leg irons, but still I felt a mighty and rubbed my wrists happy.

He gives me a skirt, "dress it upon you. " I will take my skirt, I wonder why I need a leg irons all the time.
"What about my panties, there will be new in my purse"
"You can not wear panties now, I do not open your ankle irons. "
Hmmm ... OK .... I thought, and I wore skirts, skirt was made ​​of heavy velvet and it had a high waistline.

He also gave me a shirt and bra, shirt was simple, as the T-shirt, but it had long sleeves. Not a pretty party shirt ...
"Put on a bra on you and get on your knees on the floor", he ordered, I was wondering that but I did as he ordered.
"Put your hands prisoner position".

I put the shirt in front of me and I put my hands behind their backs. He came beside me and opened a chain lock on my collar.
He moved away and said "now you can put a shirt on you". I was on my knees I wore a shirt, I put the shirt in the bottom of the skirt. Skirt was still open at the waist.
"Hands ..." he said, and I put them on my behind, he looked at me approvingly, and came to lock the chain on my neck.

"Now you can get up",he said, I looked at him and he continued " you can take your hands off your back, " he smiled and moved away, "You will start to learn", he said.

His positive feedback, it was important to me but at the same time, I thought that I'm like a dog which is trained to ... Well, anyway, it felt good and encouraged me to continue.

I rose up, stand up, straighten my clothes and pulled the back of the skirt the zipper closed.

He had a corset in his hand, he looked at it. It was a modest, low-cost, imitation leather corset, he smiled slightly as he looked at it. I thought that was pretty nice clothes, especially my Gothic-style, I have never had much money that I could not buy fancy clothes ...

"Put your hands on your head and keep them there," he said, and moved to my back.

The corset was one of the piece, simple lacing behind. The strings were now loose.

He put it down on the floor and said, "step inside", I moved my legs a corset on the inside and he began to raise it up, it was difficult because the skirt was thick.
Makes me laugh and I said "if you had given me to dress myself ...."
He fought with a corset, and finally got it right place, he smiled to say  "yes, my mistake, but I can learn something new". We both laughed.

He tightened the corset strings and left them loose, I was wondering this, but I did not say anything.

He opened the lock with a chain was attached to the heating pipe and careful consideration of the chain's other end was still locked in the back of my neck.

He put a chain around my waist, pretty tight, and slipped an additional part of the chain between my corset lacing on inside of my skirt.
Then he tightened the corset, and then finally tightened the chain and locked it behind my back.
The corset was very tight on my waist, I thought that it is good that the chain is a corset top, otherwise cheap corset could rupture ...

Chain inside skirt went down between my buttocks, it was a funny feeling to sense the cold, hard steel against my warm skin.
"Kneel on a chair", he said, I did so and he used to lock and locked chain in the middle of my hobble chain.
"Now you can stand up, we look at whether the chain the right length"
I stood, the hobblechain between my ankles, rose high, I had to keep your ankles very close together, walking was almost impossible.
"Hmmm .. OK, the chain must be made slightly longer, I used your dimensions when I did it. but maybe counted wrong, do not worry, it can be corrected before we go out. "

... We are going out ... This idea did not sound good, he really wants that I go out wearing in chains!
"Are you really serious? You mean that we will go out when I have my leg cuffs and all of these chains?" I was in shock and almost screaming.
"Yes, that's what I mean ... do not forget the handcuffs ... and if you do not quiet we use a ball gag, too."
He saw how upset I was, I was completely frozen"¦
"Sit, "he said and pushed me to sit on the chair. He grabbed my wrist, my hands were still on my head, he guided my hand in my lap and clicked on the black handcuffs attached.

He used the key and turned the double lock on.
He sat on the bed opposite me and watched me.

I had difficulty breathing, first I thought that it was panic that was rising but then he came to me and pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the back straight.
It helped me to breathe, when I calmed down I realized that my collar was squeezed my neck. The chain between collar and waist chain was so short that I must be back straight all the time. If I'm not good posture, my collar is strangling me.

He looked at me a long time with great interest, I felt that I as a test animal ... who are taught good manners.
"Have you already settled down so that you are listening to me?" ... I nodded.
"Well, things are so that now you can do make-up, very light, and put your hair as you want, then I'll lock your cuffs to waist chain, in the same way as when we came here, then I'll fix your chain length, and then we are ready to leave, whether all this clear to you? "

Everything was clear to me, I am not amused to answer so I nodded, resignedly.

He moved the table in front of me and gave me a mirror and my makeup bag.

Actually, I do not wanted to do makeup, I decided to put just a little lipstick and mascara, I've always been happy without the heavy makeup.
I gave my hand so that he could unlock my handcuffs, but he did not do anything "I do not open them, " he said.
I sighed deeply and began to brush my hair, I gave the hair to be as free as is almost always, they hid the collar, even a little.
It felt strange to do it all hands together, but it does not produce problems, make-up was quickly made​​.

He moved away desk in my front, and put shoes on my feet, he buckles the straps of shoes carefully.

"You surely noticed that now you have black handcuffs, they are made ​​of carbon steel, very hard and durable material, but the main reason that we use them is that they are not as visible as you also have the black clothes."
I was amused ... I had a shiny chain around, but only so he drew attention.

A typical man ...

"Thanks for thinking about it, " I said and I got her happy.

He dug in her bag a short chain and padlock.
"Now, stand up" he said and grabbed my handcuffs, I got up and he locked the handcuffs to my waist chain.
The position was a familiar but it still did not feel comfortable.
Also, my new, behind the backs of the chain was difficult because I have to stand so straight.
"Could you also extend the chain back?" I asked, he looked at me and said "it is the right length, exactly. "

"Turn, facing the wall, "he ordered and I did so. I feel how he lifted my skirt and removed a chain lock, then I heard the two clicks and the chain was lengthened.
"Walk to the big mirror in front of the "I walked, slowly, explore how the chains seem to myself as I looked in the mirror.
Skirt completely covered my chains, I do not could not see any chain, it felt good.
"I used the lock which is now locked in the middle of your hobble chain, another option would be a connector chain with a big ring, hobblechain would run through it.

It's not good in this case because the big ring can slide and then the hobblechain could hit the ground ... and the view from under the skirt.
O-ring chain will also have more ratling sounds .

And also, when this chain passes through the back and you sit, the chain is shortened as it circulates back, between the buttocks. When you sit high on a chair, you hobblechain not be visible".

"You're thinking a lot about these things, " I said while looking at myself in the mirror.
"I am, and experience has taught us a lot, you're not the first one who is locked in chains."
I wonder how many times he has done the same ... and what else he has done.

I could not figure how I would have asked it when he said "Are we ready to go?"
At the same time he put my scarf on my shoulders, it was covered nicely in my back and the waist chain, the chain was almost hidden.
When he placed the scarf on the front of my arms around no one could immediately see in my chains, he was a genius!

I looked at myself in the mirror, I almost admired her for myself.
If I had a slightly darker hair and maybe a heavier makeup I would just like a gypsy woman, maybe I could predict someone's future, using  hands"¦ or coffee grounds ... or playing cards.

Heh ... funny picture of the future, I'm an old predictor, in shackles, of course! ...

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

"Now we can go out, " he opened the door and grabbed me firmly by the arm.

We walked slowly to the lift. I did not have much experience of walking chains ... Nor does the hi-heels ... I felt so clumsy, it was not helped by the fact that I had to have good posture, I could not look down.
I was happy that he was firmly attached to my arm.

We came down to the lobby.
I tried to walk to the back door, the car parking area, but he stopped me and directed the other direction.
"We will go out the front door, now walk directly to the lobby area to the door.

"He squeezed my arm and pushed me into move, the hall was the people, as is usually the hotel lobby.

Everything happened so fast, I could not protest when we walked in the lobby.

I looked straight ahead and tried to walk normally as possible. I was sure that all look at me, they might even hear a chains sound when I walk.
I'm excited so much that I probably not breathe the whole time but then we had already walked out the door, to darkening evening.
I sighed with relief and turned to see inside the lobby, no one was watching us.
I was relieved but at the same time in a special way excited.

"Now what, we take a taxi?" I asked.
"No, we walk all the way to the restaurant where the party is. "
I froze standing up, I did not want the public to walk in chains!

I protested and refused to move.
He squeezed my arm, hard, and said, "you have two options, you walk beside me as normally as possible, or I will put you ballgag and I will force you, maybe even carry you.
Your choice, cry or without crying, The end result is the same anyway".

I am wondering what I can do, I tried to get more time and asked, "how far we have to walk?"
"You know when we get there, "he replied, it did not help me much.
I thought that if he forces me to walk so I look awful when we arrived. Therefore, it is better that I am co-operative and walk voluntarily. Vanity won.

We walked across the road, next to the corner of the square.
Square was nearly empty, only a few cars out there, young people listened to music and sat in the car.
We walked through the square opposite corner.
Sometimes the cuffs on my ankles collided together and made a nasty sound, I hated it but I could not stop it, the marketplace was made ​​of stones and it was not quite steady walking, my shoes were difficult to walk too.

Beside to square was well-lit, busy road, lots of traffic and people. I was horrified when I thought that I have to walk there, maybe a car hit me when I can not walk quickly across the road ... or something else unfortunate happens.
We stopped at the corner of the square, he saw that I was terrified, "There is no reason for concern", he said and loosened his hand on my arm, I had not even noticed anymore that he squeezed it.
"There is no need to walk more, we have become a destination now, " he said

We stood in front of a red brick building, it was an old building, part of the original buildings of the square.
Now it was a restaurant ... or rather, some kind of pub-style place.

I was surprised and very angry at the same time, if he would have said that we walk a short distance, all would have been easier for me. I did not had resisted so much.

We walked through the door to the restaurant, we were greeted by polite door man.

In the lobby, behind the desk, sat in happy, well-made-up woman, my companion greeted him and gave him the money, an entrance fee.
Woman's chest was a "Staff"-tag, and when I was near her I heard that she had a very low voice.
I was amazed at her voice, but when I looked closer I noticed that "she" was a man, a cross-dresser.
He smiled and said to me "Welcome to the party with us".

I smiled and we moved forward, the restaurant hall.
The hall was a bar, a stage and small dance floor. The right side was a couple of step height floor .

There were tables, chairs and benches which had good view of the the restaurant hall .
My companion politely and gently guided me up and sat on the bench behind the table. The bench was a large wooden pole next. I need to slide myself behind the table,

I realized that the place was chosen for me, I was sitting there, between the pole and the guard.
I was pleased that I saw very well what is happening in the hall but I was not present itself.

I sat upright and curiously watched the restaurant, people had quite a bit, but most were dressed in specially, I saw the rubber and latex clothes, high heels, nicely made ​​make-ups and hairs.

I saw a young man who was wearing a black leather ... boots, pants, jacket, gloves, all black leather, long hair he had fun at a high ponytail.

One older man had a vinyl pants and too tight rubber shirt, he seemed like fun when his bare belly could be seen between the shirt and pants.
There was also a monk, brown monk's robe on, he reorganized places, he was also a "staff" - tag on the chest.

Between me and the stage, the roof had two chain winch, hooks hung about 2 meters. I wonder what are they doing, they are unlikely to always hang out there. In addition, the floor was a variety of devices, like a medieval dungeon equipment.
There was even one of the cage and the peculiar, a rotating device.

"The evening is a young, here are not yet a lot of people. They should be a lot more when the time is right,", said my guardian,

"You've never been involved in the fetish party?" he asked.
I replied in the negative, I was so excited,

I sometimes thought that I'd like to go somewhere to Kinky meeting.
Alone, however, I never had it done.

He got up and took from his pocket a short chain. He moved to the front of the table and leaned over, "Stretch out your legs, "I did so and he used a chain and padlock and locked my hobblechain to table leg. It was a sturdy leg that was bolted onto the floor.
I was locked and secured.

"You have nothing to worry, I'm leaving in a little while and come back. I am confident that you know how to behave correctly. Do not betray my confidence, "He said, I nodded and he left back to where we had come.

I had a strange, good feeling , it was nice to see people who also had a "weird" and  "kinky" - thoughts and dreams.
I tested my leg chains ... even though I knew that they remain closed, it was I have already learned.

I was hoping that my back chain could be even a little bit longer, now I had to sit upright all the time.

Also, the chain between my buttocks caused problems, when I sat a long time on my tailbone press the chain and cause pain.
I tried to change my position but the chain stayed there.
My hands were on my lap, I was able to change cuff places for a bit and rub my wrists, it was not bad.

I sat and looked at what happens,  inside  became more people.
All were dressed in some way specially, it is clear that the party is a dress code.
One man was dressed nicely, all the clothes were black, black cape and hat, but also his head was a black, tight nylon sock, he looked good, real shadowman.

One man approached me, he was an older man, he wearing an old felt hat and leather jacket on. He smiled at me and politely asked that if he could distract me ... I did not have anything against it, and he came to me.
He told me that he has a serious feet and shoe fetish, he asked me if I would like that, he rubbed my feet. He told me that he rubbed many party of several feet of a woman ... and that both women and he enjoyed it very much.

I had to refuse the enjoyment of what he offered. I smiled and said that the offer is very good but bad to take now.
He leaned over to watch my feet and noticed the chain that came from under my skirt and circled the table leg.
He lifted his eyes and looked at me, "wow ... now I understand that it's impossible. " He kindly took me in the eye and asked, "Is everything okay?" at the same time he saw my chained wrists.

"It's all very well, I'm sitting here and watching the people ... this is all very interesting and new to me, " I said and smiled.
"Need something? What can I do for you? why you sit there alone?" ... many questions ...

I replied that I did not need anything now. His genuine caring made ​​me feel good.
Before the questions were too difficult my guard came to the table and greeted the old man, they had seen before.

They exchanged a few words and the man nodded and left the table.

He smiled at me, "He is Spike, nice guy, a harmless man who was a little worried about you, but realized that you do not have nothing to worry about. "

"Is everything still OK?" he asked, "Here has already become a lot more people, we expect that here will also be the person who wants you to meet and get to know you. "
I am nervous about that kind of a person who wants to know me, I told also that I have a problem with the chain that is between my buttocks. It was difficult for me to sit, in addition to my short-chain back haunted me since I was forced to sit upright all the time.
"About the back chain can not do anything, you have to get used to it. Maybe we can do something for your other problem, I need to think about that. " he said.

The restaurant became the three women. The first women might be a bit masculine, she was wearing a black blouse and long, straight line leather skirt. She had a cane in hand, and two leash in one hand. Leashs were connected to two other woman collars.
Another of the women were quite large, well-rounded and lush ... red short hair and the other was small and skinny, the woman who had glasses and long normal-colored hair.
Large woman was dressed in black and smaller a white corset and skirt.

In addition, red haired woman was a strong  makeup and the other with almost no makeup on her face.
Fine and well-designed package, I thought.

A lot of people knew them and they stopped to talk and laugh many times.

My companion took his mobile phone and sent as text messages.
A very short time after I noticed that the restaurant on the other side came towards us a couple.
The woman was the same who made the plaster mold of my torso.

She was dressed in well-tailored, tight dark skirt suit. She was clearly wearing a tight corset, costume looked great in her curvaceous shapes of the body.

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

She had great hair and a small hat that suited his style.

Hard makeup, nylon stockings and hi heels  finalized all that.

She was like a movie star directly to 1940 - century.

His companion was an elegant man, he was wearing the same theme, black suit, white shirt, shiny shoes ... He was like the dude from the former era.

The woman walked over to the table next to him and looked at me.
She was expressionless, she looked at me like an object. My guard opened the lock and took my chain off the table leg around.
"She can take you to the women's room, you can do your business there, while she considers what can you do with your problem."

Se waiting that I slide the table back. When I was on the edge of the bench, she grabbed my back chain and "helped" me up, it hurt my neck and I almost screams in pain.

When I was standing, he carefully and place it in my scarf as well as possible.

Se once again grabbed my back chain and directed me to walk towards the women's room, she walked me to my side, but at the same time pushed me so that I had difficulties to be able to walk. I was afraid that the stumble and I fall to the floor.

We came to women's room door, dude opened the door for us and we went straight inside. Fortunately, the bigger the toilet was free, we went inside. It was designed for the disabled to the user so there was enough space.
She directed me to face the wall and kneel down, it was difficult for her because she could not bend down, the corset was so tight.
She lifted my skirt up high "hmmm ... no panties, "she said with surprise.
Fast jerks she directed me to sit down, she moved away from a loose chain between the buttocks
and I understood without words that it was time to do my thing, so I did a long pee.

"Spread your legs", she ordered me and wiped me dry. I smelled her perfume smells mild, it was well-suited to her.

"Sit and wait"¦"  Se took a two Panty liners  in her handbag "this is a little tricky because you're not wearing panties, " she said.
I felt a bit embarrassed and said quietly "I was not given the opportunity to wear panties"

I felt that I'd be surprised the little girl who is trying to explain things ...
"There is no need to explain, somehow I can believe you, "  she said and almost smiled, it was the first time I saw her as friendly.
"OK, stand up" she helped me, and again directed my face towards the wall. She took the chain between my buttocks and did something about it, when she loosened her grip on the chain, I felt that she was glued Panty liners around the chain.

Se let my skirt down, held that all is well and then she grabbed my back chain, opened the door. Again, we walked fast back to our table. She loosened her grip only when I sat on the bench, I slide to my place and my guard was locked in my table chain.

"All is well?" My guard asked and I nodded.
"All is well, " she said and adding, "No panties?"
The guard smiled and said "of course not, irons are not open because of them"
"Oh yes ... rules are the rules ..." She said and walked away.

I saw how her nylon socks back seams were properly aligned. She was dressed completely in accordance with the role.

I liked her self confident style.

Many heads turned and followed her walking, and she knew it.

Inside the restaurant had become a new peoples.

In front of our table had become a red-haired, a shortish woman.
She was dressed in a leather dress, a kind of corset and boots over the knee. She was very serious and she was focused on the use of a rope, she tied carefully a small, thin woman. The woman was the same as leather skirt woman led her on a leash earlier in the evening.
A small woman who was mentally somewhere else, she enjoyed the ropes by the strictness and the feeling of helplessness.
Binding woman hung a rope hanging from the ceiling hook, she pulled the rope and a small woman stood up upon the ropes. She hung it tied up and enjoyed it.
Leather dress- woman really knew what she was doing. She was a good one!

Meanwhile, the bigger the woman leaned on a medieval rack. The rack was in two parts and there were holes in the neck and wrists, while the rack was open for a woman set the neck and wrists into the slots. Leather skirt woman, Domme, turned uppermost part of the place. Woman's neck and wrists were locked to the rack. The rack was at a height that the bow was a woman. It was not a comfortable position.
Domme lift her skirt and revealed her thighs and butt. She quietly and gently stroked them ... Lightly scratching fingernails. Then she gave a light blows open palm of the hand, extended it, adding strength to the hits.

She was holding a leather paddle, it was made ​​from thick and strong leather.
She slapped it sharply poor females butt , woman bit the lips but was silent. She had many sharp blow to her butt and thighs and finally she groaned in pain. Domme stopped slapping, while gently stroked her tortured skin. She turned the paddle, on the other side of fur, maybe a mink ... She gently stroked the woman sensitive skin, using a paddle with a mink. The woman purred like a cat with pleasure.
But this was only the beginning ....

Domme lifted a long rattan cane and gave it a sharp blow, many strong strokes. so hard that the cane was broken at last.
Red-haired woman yelled and screamed in pain, she tried to escape from the rack but it was impossible, she trembled in pain. The skin of his thighs shivered in pain.
She had thick, long traces of a cane attacks.
Domme stroking her mink paddle and she calmed down.

Mink Lady opened the rack and let her go, she put the leash the woman's collar.
Also, a small woman who was disconnected from the ropes, she reassured a big woman, they kissed and walked away, leashed,

The show was ended.

I was silent for a long time ... I think that I even forgot to breathe ...

This was really something I had never seen before.

I was absolutely dumbfounded!
In a strange way that everything was so beautiful and delicate.
I finally sighed deeply and began to breathe normally again.
My companion noticed my reaction and smiled but said nothing.

"Okay, here is a person who wanted to meet you personally". He said and nodded toward the man standing beside the table.
I was even more excitedly about the recent presentation, I had not even noticed that he stood there.
He stood in the two glasses in his hand, a fun and benevolent-looking man.

He was dressed in black clothing, pants, shirt ... all black.
My guard rose from the table and said, "I leave the two of you discuss and explore each other, " he walked away without a backward glance.

"I do not know what you want to drink, I hope that orange juice is ok, you look just so that you will need something to drink," he smiled.
"You are very friendly but I think that is too difficult for me to drink now, " I replied.
He still smiled and put his glasses on the table, another was a straw in the glass upright.
He sat down next to me "Did you like the presentation you just saw?"
"... it was something I had not thought of before ... yes, I liked it" I replied.
He held up a drinking glass to my mouth in front of and directed the drinking straw in my mouth, I took a long pull, and nodded a thank you. That all seemed so natural, he does not wonder at all, it felt good.
He clearly knew that I could do a drink.

I've heard a lot about you, your thoughts and experiences. That is why I wanted to meet you in person.
I know something you desire to make your bondage and your thoughts about prisoner life. As I understand also that you are serious about these issues."

"I am sorry that I went straight to the point, but that is me.
I'll tell you something about myself first. I have a long experience in these matters, also a spiritual level, but especially the various techniques and devices.
I have a very large collection of various restraints and other relevant equipment. I could even argue that it is Northern Europe's largest privat collection.
Also, I like my work through the design and manufacture a unique range of metal and steel items and equipment.
I have a company that manufactures precision steel products so that all the necessary machinery and equipment are available to."

"But now the more important matter"¦ you.
I know that you've done for a long time selfbondage, you're resigned to a wide range of issues with my good friends has done.
Now you sit in a tight chain around the neck, hands and feet locked .. clearly excitedly what you see, excitedly in a positive sense.
I am very curious what you think about it that if this does not end here ... or tomorrow ... What if your life a prisoner chained to continue for a long time, maybe for the rest of your life".

"Maybe it's that I have this straight upset you ...Tell me something else about yourself, your family, your school, workplace ... I want to know what you think about normal things. "I told him a lot of things, sometimes he interrupted me and asked additional questions. Suddenly he was able to change the subject, we talked about politics ... movies, sports, fashion ... health care, global warming"¦and many other ordinary things.I was very easy to talk to him, I talked about the things I had never even thought of.He gave me a drink, asked whether all good, he even moved to place the chain behind my butt.
He was very comfortable and safe to follow, he kept good care of me.

The restaurant was always something. A woman who had a leather dress made ​​many tying sessions, quickly and with good skill. Almost like a conveyor belt work, people stood in a line and waited for that she bound them.
"She is Emma, a lot of people know about her skills, she does sometimes tying sessions in other locations, such as sex - fairs etc.

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

She also knows a lot about corsets, their manufacture and use. "

"Is she Domme?" I ask.

"so she says" he smiled.

"hmmm. it seems to me that she did not enjoy much of what she does, maybe she's doing it because others like it ..." I am wondering out loud.

On stage was also something about it. A youngish man came who was dressed in a tight latex dress and high, black, thigh boots. He looked funny because his hair was normal for men short hair, and he also had a mustache. He also had a strong makeup.

He was the evening's host. He gave a short speech in which he welcomes everyone and introduced the artist team.

Performance artists from Europe started to show. Music is played loud and bright lights flashed.
Two women appeared on the stage, they were dressed in colorful latex outfit. Another women sat in a old wheelchair, she had the arms and legs straight.
Another woman tried to push a wheelchair, but it moved little since its front wheels were flat, they almost fell down.
It was very fun to me, I was sure it was not part of the show. Nobody had not checked the condition of the chair before the show.
The performance was a little boring anyway, nice adult entertainment that you can watch on TV.

Binding sessions were still going on in front of the stage.

Another hook hanging from the ceiling of less than walked a couple. He had the perfect old-fashioned suit and a woman in a dark cape. The man took off the cape and the woman revealed her naked back. Two large hooks for hanging on the back of the woman. Hooks pierced her skin and flesh.
The hooks were tied to one long rope.
The man hung up the hook on the rope which hung from the ceiling.
He started to winch hook up, the skin on the back of a woman stretched and stretched, she was quite silent.
A woman stood on tiptoe and the skin on the back was tight when he took a stick and began hitting the woman's buttocks. Woman kept his eyes closed and was completely silent.
This was substantially better than the on stage performance!

Eventually, he stopped and he let the woman down.

Piercing the meat was very little blood.

The man put his cape back over her and they kissed.

The woman would not let a sound the whole time.
They walked off together.

Again, I was just speechless ... maybe even a little shocked.
But I liked the way they act, the woman was not afraid, she resigned completely and felt confident that nothing bad happens, and man knew that he can do what he did.
Perfect!

My companion looked at me searchingly. He saw how excited I was about what I had seen and he gave me to calm down.
"Do you want something more to drink ... or do you want to visit the ladies' room ...?" he asked.
"If I have to go to the ladies' room with Rita Hayworth so no thanks. The last time I had to walk with him so fast that I almost fell over!" I said, maybe a little excitedly.
"Rita Hayworth ..." he smiled, "she will certainly take that name as a compliment. Her name is Ilona, and she has done quite right, prisoners must walk as quickly as possible in a place with a lot of people, then the prisoner must remain in focus on the upright and she did not can not do anything unpleasant or forbidden. "

"She ... Ilona"¦ made my torso plaster model, and now she is here ... what else is she?" I asked.
"It's not my place to tell what she is ... she is kinkster, she has experience in a wide range of issues, and in addition she is your personal guard's wife"
This was a big surprise, I'm overwhelmed for a moment ... Now I understood why she was surprised that I had no panties.
"But why are they not together here?" I was amazed.
"maybe because he is with you on the way, but none of your business to ask about these things." he was a little irritated with my curiosity.

The evening continued and turned into night, people continued to parties of the restaurant. The stage in front of a young slave boy dancing wildly, alone, he had only swimwear, ankles and wrists were long, lightweight chains ... a bit further away from the two women dancing, women in the darker, was wearing a floor length leather skirt and leather corset, she had black hair, one of the women is long, blond, she had a black rubber corset ... they danced, forgetting everything else.
In addition to the dance floor was the a lonely nun, she smiled and magical dance, in her hand was a big, black and shiny, rubber penis ... now I know how looks naughty nun ...

"Thank you, it was really interesting to meet you and discuss with you. Think about things in peace, especially in the first issue of what you asked. Now the night is over on my part, I leave the place ... the king has left the building, " he smiled, winked, and touched me lightly on the shoulder and went away.
He left as quickly as it had came from.

My guard came to me almost immediately.
"Ok, the evening is over," he said, and unlock my desk chain.
He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up to stand up, I got a pain in the arm and wrist but I did not say anything.
As soon as I was standing there, he pushed me forward, toward the door outside. On the way was for people, but he effectively guided me past them without stopping, I struggled to stay afloat.

The old man, feet masseuse, looked me, smiled and greeted me, touch the edge of the hat "goodbye".

Finally, we were outside, square, and we stopped.
"You're hurting me!" I said, ankles, wrists, neck, arm, were like fire.
"Now when we are outdoors, and not close to the people we walk in peace, slowly. " He loosened his grip and walked me to my side.
The ground was uneven, the market was made ​​of stones, I was hard to walk, balancing.

I tried for a short distance but finally I stopped and sighed. Quiet and submission  voice I asked, "Can you take me by the arm and lead me to?"
He nodded and did so, we walked up to the room to say anything.

We stepped into the room and he pushed me against the wall, forehead to the wall.
"wait for it, " he said. Moments later, he again grabbed me by the arm and directed me to toilet. He lifted my skirt up and pushed me to sit on the toilet seat. "tilt one side and lift the buttocks, "I did so, and he moved away from the chain between the buttocks.
While sitting upright, and let the pee come. I'm not even thinking about that possibility that I had to do something else, too.
He washed me thoroughly and then wiped dry, it was all almost a routine.
"Want a drink?" I nodded and he took a cup of water and brought it to my lips, I took a few sips. He put the cup away and the same, suddenly, he rudely pushed the ball gag in my mouth. He lifted my hair and tightened the strap buckle.

"Cleaning your teeth is now impossible, but it is not necessary for you now."
He put a leather belt on the table, while I had time to think about what he intends to do the same moment he lifted my skirt up high above my head.
He used a leather belt and tied the skirt as potato sack.
I was in the thick darkness inside the skirt. Everything happened very quickly.
He brought me up to his feet and led him in a hotel room. I was inside the bag but my lower body was completely naked. He pushed me on the bed face down. My wrists were a lot of pain, they were between me and my bed. I tried to scream but the gag  dampened my cry.

He took my shoes off and bent my knees so that his feet were twofold. Then I heard again how the lock snaps into place, my feet were now locked. hobblechain and waist chain was connected to me behind my back.
Eventually, he turned me in my back. it helped a lot of pressure on the wrists, but it was not easy for the legs.
Spreader legs when I was a little better position......

I feel how he put his hands on my stomach area, it held it lightly, he moved his hand and stroked my inner thighs. Now, while he did it all very fondly.
He quit and moved to toilet, I could hear when he was there, he took a short shower, and finally came back to me.
He spraying something about my private area, I'm scared ... Panic began to rise again, he spread a substance-handed, it was cold and slippery ... Actually, it felt good, although I could not know right away what it was.

It was a shaving cream, he drove carefully to my hair in there. There was not much to do, normally I actually clean it once a week but now he took it all away.
He wiped the foam off with a towel, looked at the results of their ... and continued to work on while accurate.
I was no longer a panic, on the contrary, I enjoyed it.
Her fingers "got lost" between my lips  and noticed how wet I was ... I really liked it all!

I feel how he pushed something inside me "¦ some sort of a dildo, it felt really good, he move it back and forth ... slowly, and at the same time stimulates my clitoris.

He stopped by the dildo ... waited a moment and once again he went on fingers touching my clitoris.
He knew how to be very gentle.
I felt how he pushed something slippery on my anus, it was moving ... it was his fingers ... He gently pressed his finger towards the dildo inside me.
When he moved his fingers and a dildo at the same time, it felt great. I felt how to dribble ran out of my mouth ... I was becoming increasingly difficult to breathe ... a chain around my neck strangled me when I moved in, but it felt so good, I was forced to move!
He ended dildo moved but continued to work on finger-anus, then felt a light vibration in the bottom ... some kind of massager ... it rubbed in my private area, hit the clitoris ... I felt that I will explode!
I felt that I can not stand anymore, but I did not want his to stop!
I tried to bring myself up but the chain is increasingly strangled me, breathing was difficult ... I tried to move my hands, wrists were like fire. I felt hurt but still wanted his to continue!
He did not stop ... He pressed harder on my clitoris ... abdomen ... and, finally, I came ...the largest and beautiful orgasm ever !

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

I wanted to get up, my muscles in spasmodic ... Now felt really suffocating, chain strangled me, the ball not allowing me to breathe. I wanted to scream but I could not!
His hands pressed my head down, it eased a bit, I was able to breathe a bit and I'll calm down.
I was so hot, I was all sweaty.He got up and went to the toilet, I heard how He washed his hands.
He came back to me and opened a leather belt over my head, I opened my eyes wet, my hair was wet ... I wanted to take a shower.

He turned my head and opened the buckle of my neck.
The ball came with a lot of saliva my mouth, I felt very dirty.
He bowed to me and opened the lock that kept my feet when folded. He helped me straighten out my feet ... it hurt at first but eventually felt so good!

Eventually, He helped me in a sitting position. He handed a glass of water on my lips and I drank greedily.
I was going to say something, but he lifted a finger against my lips.
"No speech before tomorrow"¦ if you do not obey I will put the gag back in your mouth"
I was dismayed ... He took a belt and tied the skirt on top of my head again.

Now I was really shocked!

He put me on the stand and moved a chair to sit ... I feel I felt very miserable ...
I heard how He put his bed for the night, I thought that it was good, at least I get to sleep.

I rubbed my sore wrists, they were really sore.
Finally he was finished, He came up to me, brought me to stand up and led me to the bed beside her.
"Kneel!" He ordered, I'm so confused I do not obey.

He forced me down on the floor.

I was back in the old place, between the bed and the closet ... on the floor.

The floor was something soft, perhaps a bed, bedspread and pillow.

He locked my hobblechain to bed leg and he put something in my neck ... chain .. I heard the lock click into. He locked the chain of the second leg of the bed.I wanted to scream but I remembered what he said ... and I know that He will do it if I did not obey.

I tried to get the position where I could sleep, it was difficult. Cuffs, chains and wrists hurt me.

Furthermore, it was humiliating that my lower body was naked and without any coverage.
I had such a nasty feeling that I cried ... that he had not been banned.

I was sleeping ... I did not think I can do that, but I woke up when I heard the door sound.
After a while, I felt how he dealt with my chain around your neck, opened it, and the legschain.
"The prisoner, it is time to wake up, "he said, "I ordered room service for breakfast, it's time to enjoy it. "
He lifted and helped me up, opened belt and dropped my skirt down.
"Toast, omelette, coffee and juice ...  nothing better prisoner can not imagine, "he said, and pushed me into a chair.
"Show me your wrists, " he grabbed my hands and held them to "squeeze the fist hands, open it and move your fingers."
I did so.
"Well, all intact and functional"
"My wrist hurt so much" I said, tears in my eyes.
"I have not given you permission to speak!" He said sharply, "I think your hands are in good condition, they will remain locked until you're at home. "

He put the omelette on bread and offered it in my mouth, I bit a piece. He waited patiently for that I'd eaten all the bread, then he gave me a juice. Juice, a bit messed up on me, shirt and skirt, but he did not care.
He grabbed me by the arm and led me toilette, the same routine was repeated, I pee, and he wiped me.

When I stood up to stand, I saw myself in the mirror. I was a terrible looking!

My hair was just a mess, make-up were all over my face, my eyes swollen and crying ... He did not care, we stepped back into the room a "face towards the wall!" he said and pushed my head so that head hit the wall. "Stay!.
He opened the door and directed me to the corridor. "Now we walk to the lift, then the back door and directly to the car" He pushed me forward. Inside the elevator I was afraid that someone comes in and sees me. I was ashamed of myself and how I look.
No one shall come, and we arrived in the car, the same routine again but this time he left for a short chain on my neck. In addition, he was locked hobblechain so that the chain does not slip.
Finally, he transferred the seat right forward position, my legs did not have any room for maneuver space.

"Wait , look forward and down!" I pulled my head down, I could not do it much because the chain clutching my neck. But I could see how my black velvet skirt was a terrible condition, my dried saliva, dropped food ...  I looked like I'd slept in the midst of garbage at the landfill. I am so sad that I can not do anything about it"¦ except cry.
He went to pick up your bags and check- out of the hotel.

He did not say anything when we drove towards the highway.

Eventually, the freeway, he began to speak "you must be embarrassed about what happened ... I'm honest with you I do not make things beautiful. You have a dream, a fantasy life to chained prisoner. You are on this journey have seen and experienced a lot of things. Yesterday evening, it what I did at the hotel, was a reward for good behavior. That's what happened after is an example of what kind of prisoner life can be.

Everything can change quickly. And this is not yet the worst possible situation.

I want that you know it. "

I stared forward, sat silently in a difficult position and I counted minutes when all this is over, I wanted to at home.
I felt really miserable.Had driven for some time, he pointed the way to the right side of the field, we saw a group pale brown brick buildings.
"Women's Prison ... although there is now a Department of male prisoners too, did you know that there's 3 women in the same small cell, and there's not a toilet seat, just a bucket which is used by the prisoners?"

"I've heard about it, yes." I replied, "I have also heard that the issue is complaints  to EU Affairs. In the same cell may also be small children under 2 years old children, it's awful."
It felt good to talk, I do not have to worry about my own misery.
"What's awful? fact that inside the prison are small children?"
"No, but that the children live in such conditions, it is not their fault that the mother is in prison," I replied.
"Hmmm ... So does the mother get better conditions if they have a small child? Because that is when every woman who knows about being in jail poses as pregnant?" he asked.
I had no answer.

Eventually we arrived, my apartment building's yard. He drove the car near the front door. I could see people, was a Sunday half-day. I did not want people to see me.
He understood it and waited for the right moment. Then he loosened me up, took my bag and led me home.
"Go down on your knees" he ordered and placed me face to the wall "cross your ankles"

It was a difficult position, I leaned my forehead on the wall ... I was very tired.
"Listen to me, I will put on the table are three keys, one fits the hand and leg irons, one of your collar chain and one of the other locks. When I left, you can get up and open the locks. Take the necklace off and treat your skin condition.

You had something you next weekend with a friend? "
I nodded.
"OK, I wait that you'll be next Thursday night from 07:00 PM to me, you know the address"¦ lock  collachain around your neck, and essentially all the keys with you.

Irons, chains and locks keep here.
If you do not come to me, this is OK, then I know that you do not wish to continue your journey  to chained prisoner life, but if you come, we'll continue where we left off now. "

He put his hand on my shoulder ... and went away.
The door was closed.I was in the same position for a long time, I just not got myself move.Eventually I got the legs to move but I was too lazy to bring myself to stand up.

I went on my knees beside the chair, and then finally I got up.
The keys were on the table, just as he said, neatly lined up near the edge of the table.
I took the key and opened the handcuffs , it was no coincidence that the keyhole was down, I thought. He thinks of everything.
A great feeling to get my hands free! I counted ... more than 24 hours chained!

I rubbed my wrist and watched them, awful  what condition they were!
I picked up a second key and opened chain locks in the back... neck, waist, hobble chain.
and finally the chain off the neck, I can not even remember how long it's been around my neck.
Under a chain is bruises in everywhere, many points could be seen by a chain graph.

I took off all my clothes off, the shoes, too.
I went to bed to rest and reflect, think about what had happened.
A lot of new things, beautiful things, wonderful things, new peoples, really great moments of satisfaction, but also pain, suffering, humiliation ... I fell asleep in my own safe bed.When I woke up was already evening, I went to the shower, I took care of my neck and wrists. I made food and ate it, I enjoy being alone.I could not decide was a trip to a horrible or wonderful, it confused me because I knew

what I had to endure.I went back to bed, still leg irons on my ankles ... it feels good.

End of part 4

Bigtitts
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bigtitts »

Continue it was amazing

CaptiveGirl
Unfettered Newbie

Re: CaptiveGirl My Story