Collar 6

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Trekkie
Strict Strappado

RE: Collar 6

Unread post by Trekkie »

I want my money back!!!!!

Seriously, you're on vacation. Stop checking on the web site and playing repair man. You told everybody you were going to be on vacation, they've had fair warning.

(I will admit that it took a lot of effort on my part to avoid my usual reaction, when you said you were coming to Florida, of trying to talk you into spending the time at Disney, instead. I'm a BIG Disney freak.)

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Latex-Acolyte »

[quote="Trekkie"]I want my money back!!!!!Seriously, you're on vacation. Stop checking on the web site and playing repair man. You told everybody you were going to be on vacation, they've had fair warning. (I will admit that it took a lot of effort on my part to avoid my usual reaction, when you said you were coming to Florida, of trying to talk you into spending the time at Disney, instead. I'm a BIG Disney freak.) [/quote]Thanks for understanding mate, although I'm not such a fan of Disneyworld. Disney, for me at least, ended with the days of Ducktales and Talespin. Still, we should meet up some time :)
Like rubber/bdsm/ comics? Have a read: [u]www.collar6.tumblr.com[/u]

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

The site is restored, huzzah!New comic coming tomorrow at midnight :)

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

I'm glad there are archives. Bookmarked!Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

digital_apparition
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by digital_apparition »

...digital_apparition2009-07-05 17:06:02

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="digital_apparition"]Tick, Tock, tick... tock      UGH, is it ME, or is that clock moving waaaaay to damn slow!If it would just BE Midnight already! hehe. Thanks again Latex-Acolyte. I'll wait patiently now. [/quote]Hey, I'm just super-flattered that you're actually waiting up for a new installment :)

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

www.collar6.comUpdated as of 5-17-09!Sorry for the black and white installment, all will be bright and colourful again next week!

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Really more into leather than rubber, personally. But the words "Heavy Suit" does have a deliciously ominous sound to it.

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

(Having to admit that the thought of three inches of latex seems, to me, to be so far over the top as to be unbelievable. But then again, I'm really not nearly as much "into" latex as leather. It's certainly conceivable that I'm simply not experienced enough. Hoping that things are about to get seriously kinky.)

(Don't know why, but I've also been imaging a Python skit that I've never even seen, only heard about, involving the line "Bring on the comfy chair." An awful lot of comics (at least, the ones I like) make me think of jokes, even when that's not the intent.)

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

www.collar6.comUpdated again as of 5-30-09

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Trekkie"](Having to admit that the thought of three inches of latex seems, to me, to be so far over the top as to be unbelievable. But then again, I'm really not nearly as much "into" latex as leather. It's certainly conceivable that I'm simply not experienced enough. Hoping that things are about to get seriously kinky.) (Don't know why, but I've also been imaging a Python skit that I've never even seen, only heard about, involving the line "Bring on the comfy chair." An awful lot of comics (at least, the ones I like) make me think of jokes, even when that's not the intent.) [/quote]It is out there, but then so is the idea of a city full of latex girls dueling in fetish show downs. In reality, three inches of rubber couldn't be more than statue-esque, but what fun would that be, eh? :P

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Oh, I don't know. I think a lot of folks wouldn't have any problem with turning pretty girls with outrageously colored hair into statues for their (and maybe, the girl's) fiendish enjoyment.

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

Updated! 6-6-09www.collar6.com

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Love the styling of the device she's attached to. I'm imagining that she gets attached first, then the seat elevates until it "fits".

The way the "seat" slopes just says, to me, that it's an awkward, uncomfortable, TIGHT, position, before we even get started.

(What, no gag?)
Trekkie2009-06-06 15:42:11

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Trekkie"]Love the styling of the device she's attached to. I'm imagining that she gets attached first, then the seat elevates until it "fits". The way the "seat" slopes just says, to me, that it's an awkward, uncomfortable, TIGHT, position, before we even get started. (What, no gag?) [/quote]The gag is coming, actually XD

digital_apparition
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by digital_apparition »

...digital_apparition2009-07-05 16:57:12

plastersam
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by plastersam »

I am among your followers Acolyte!  Been reading for the last 8 weeks, gotta say I am really enjoying the story as much as the artwork, keep up the great work, I'll be expecting great things on monday!

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="plastersam"]I am among your followers Acolyte!  Been reading for the last 8 weeks, gotta say I am really enjoying the story as much as the artwork, keep up the great work, I'll be expecting great things on monday![/quote]I'll do my best not to disappoint :D

Latex-Acolyte
Tightly Hogtied

Updated today as of 6-17-09