Home made self bondage devices

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
steelpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Home made self bondage devices

Unread post by steelpuppy »

One of the best parts I find about self bondage is designing the trap that gets you caught, the planning and so on can be so hot, and once it is all done having it work is the next best thing.I love building things, with the use of wood, metal, ropes, and electronics, I have designed my latest project it will be a auto release bondage box for self bondage, all i have to do now is build it, while i was thinking about it i then had loads more thoughts on what you could add to it to make it more fun and the ideas just kept coming, once built i will sort some pictures out and then you can see. with the use of ice timer to free you and the mix of electronics it will be a pure play box, a punishment box, the bad boy box, the list goes on, it could be used for so many things. anyone else out there that likes to build or are you mostly testers wanting to play with the BOX ???

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Peter Sub »

I like this. Someone who likes to build something with his own hands, instead of simply buying the same stuff everyone already has! I like to make things myself too, and would appreciate it if you added some sketches or drawings to your message.. And pictures of course, when it's ready!

freakboy
Chair Bound

Unread post by freakboy »

I also enjoy building things, everything from custom TENS attachments to heavy restraints. Biggest thing so far is a multi-position spanking bench/straddling horse/etc.So you're planning out a box that you'll be enclosed in, as opposed to a box that will keep your release keys locked up, yes? That's a pretty ambitious project- I'd love to hear more details... what it will be made of, how big it will be in relation to you (how many different positions you can achieve once inside), etc.

steelpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

Freakboy, at the min the box im looking at building is for the head only, it will lock in place and then you will cuff your hands to the side of it when the ice melts you will be able to pull your hands free of the box and undo the lock, once it is made  i will sort out some pics. the first one i make will be made from wood, maybe go onto metal after i have got the first one working right :) I have also acquired a large packing crate that is going to come into my plans somewhere along the line but thats to be continued :)

garion3535
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by garion3535 »

I have just finished my own bondage chair.  It cost me less than $100 in material, and about 5 hours to build.  To buy one would have cost over $700.  I had much more fun making it myself.  We have used it twice so far, and she looks so sexy all wrapped to it.

steelpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

garion3535  do I hear the click of a camera maybe, sounds great maybe a pic of it and one of it in use :)  purely for research purposes of course :)

nude1
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by nude1 »

_popupControl();I enjoy making my own bondage devices as well. I just finished a cock and ball pillory. Did not take much time to make and it works very effectively. My ankles are cuffed and locked to the center support and my balls are clamped and my hands cuffed behind me, I am not going anywhere. Wife likes to get me in this thing and flog my butt and balls. She also uses a ruler on my balls while trapped in the clamp. You can not move away, you just have to take what is dished out. The gag works to keep the begging to a low mmmmmmmm! If you would like to see the pictures of it you must go to mydungeonspace.com and look for nude1 profile and look at my gallerys. I can't seem to post pics here.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

i also have made all of my equpment my favs are seat beltsfrom the junkyard by cutting the longest belt and geting bolth ends and at home sewing one end threding the other end hrough the pull side i have made 6  they work great
Ben Trovato

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

i also made a leather hood from a black power bag it works like it is supose to and the cost was 0$
Ben Trovato

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

I made myself some bondage furniture I'd like to show here. My goal was to create a bench to force myself in a 'on-all-fours' position, as much compacted as possible, with the elbows between the knees, head near the floor. After some experimenting that resulted in this bench with a footprint of only 60x60cm (2 feet x 2 feet).I tried to make fully closed stocks for the wrists too, but couldn't get it closed that way. (I use this for selfbondage, so have to be able to close it myself..) Now I keep my wrists in place with an electric time-lock and because my wrists are inside the cutouts, it's still inescapable this way..Later I discovered that fully cosed stocks ARE possible, I only had to place the front a bit sloped forwards. My shoulders prevented sliding the top of the stocks in place. Gonna to change that soon..A ball-clamp at the back-panel is added, forcing my buttocks as low as is possible..The bench can be taken apart in 4 small pieces by unscrewing only 2 wingnuts. Easier to store, if you don't have the room for it.. It's made from 18mm MDF sheet. (¾").The same base can be used for kneeling, sitting and standing positions, by adding a pole. I've plans to create different kinds of attachments that can be fastened against this pole with a wingnut.I have drawings available for anyone interested in making something like this for themselves.. PM me, but add an email adres to send the PDF to, please!

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

that looks like quality craftmanship very impressive
Ben Trovato

garion3535
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by garion3535 »

add me to yahoo messenger if can, and I will send you pics.  The wife looked so good wrapped to it in 11 ace bandages

steelpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

peter sub, that looks a great bit of equipment, yes i would love the plans to build it, seen it want it !! lol  nicely done maybe we can get a  build your own file going on all types of nice equip, save spending the £$£$£ on it at a shop when it can be put together cheaply.anyone else have any homemade stuff they want to share with us !! ?

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

I really had some hope that a lot of people would show their home-made devices here! To prevent this thread dying out, I'll post another one of my own constructions. But input from other readers is appreciated! There will be more DIY activity by our members, I hope..Made my own head-harness, here with a ring-gag, but by loosening the 2 bolts, other kind of devices could be attached..

lockclick
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lockclick »

I'm a bit confused about how you get into the bench and how the open cuffs secure you. (and then how do you get out?) Is there a fatigue problem because your body is not supported? Are you going to model it for us?

I assume you've seen the other similar device? http://institute.homeip.net/DIY%20Jims%20Pony.htm

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Check out this homemade rubbergag:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4a18T4 ... relatedThe guy made other ones, but that is actually my favourite.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Nicely done peter.... by any chance, did you start your work on old Spain???About 400 years ago by chance??? 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

Actually I made this one in 1495. I'm always surprised that it still looks so good after all these years of heavy use! Must be the quality of the materials we had available then..But hey folks: Aren't there really no more people who made stuff for themselves?? Is DIY a bit gone in these modern days?? Being 'tortured' by stuff after you had to make it yourself first. Isn't that an appealing thought?

unknown42
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by unknown42 »

[quote="Peter" Sub]Must be the quality of the materials we had available then..[/quote]Dear Peter,am I right, that materials in this sense does not automatically mean "metal"?  A second sight would perhaps reveal any kind of PVC-plastics and heat-forming?But nevertheless, the headcage looks really gorgeous!!! (and remembers me on the piece of 5 mm PVC lying in the barn...mhhhh)[quote]Is DIY a bit gone in these modern days?? [/quote].....may be a lack of timeThis is a kind of "kneeling bench" I did some years ago.Unfortunately a lack of storage space and some construction drawbacks led to a second career as firewood....Yoursunknown42unknown422008-09-03 04:31:33

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

That's a shame, it's second career was much less interesting, I believe!Looks to me, you put a lot of time into this, a lick of paint would have a better solution. But I do understand, this kind of furniture takes a lot of space. For my own bench, it was my goal that I could take it very easily apart. Two wing-nuts, that's not a lot of work.. But still, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the room for a permanent dungeon..The material of the head-cage is indeed gray PVC (waste-water-pipes), heatformed in the kitchen oven around models cut from MDF board. Nice that you own 5mm stuff, mine is 3.2 and thicker isn't easily available. For some constructions that would be welcome..There will be more people who made a bench once! Please show us!