Bound Forum court room

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: Bound Forum court room

Unread post by feline »

We have have a few threads that served as a court room over the years, but instead of searching one of them up I am simply starting a new one here, in a more suitable home.

latexemma stands accused of trying to insight the spanking of a totally innocent and cute pussy cat (me) and of also trying to warn one of my toys before I started playing with them, thus spoiling the surprise!

Other charges are likely to be added as the conduct of the accused is studied in greater depth!

How does the accused plead?

On Ur Knees
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by On Ur Knees »

Feline and Latex Emma have decided to visit The Queens Court! How very exciting!

The Queen dances down the halls of her palace followed by a battery of tall strong guards only wearing loincloths and weapons.

She is on her way to the court and looking forward to watch the trial of Latex Emma and meet the cute little pussycat.

On her right is her pet wolf and she has hidden a few secret weapons under her gown in case she'll need them.

She dances and twirls and can't stop smiling as she glances at her own reflection in the large hallway mirrors.

Weeeeee!! -It is fun to be Queen!

latexemma
Strict Strappado

Unread post by latexemma »

While my sub side is begging me to plead guilty of all charges and accept any punishment, just for the sake of being punished; my other side feels that I should prepare my defence so I  plead Not Guilty! The defendant would also like to point out that it seems that there might be a conflict of interest here, as it seems that the judge is also an involved party. On these grounds I plead for a dismissal of all charges. 

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

It appears that the accused doth protest too much. I suggest we invoke the Shamelessly Kinky Inquisition to secure a proper confession. Chill the latex and ready the vibrating restraint chair!Amy

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

As foreman of the jury, I request the jury be allowed to present during the inquisition.  (Just to make sure it is applied safely of course)
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

On Ur Knees bribing the judge with a wolf as a sexual bribe is a very serious matter! unless you are very careful you are likely to find yourself stripped naked, locked into chains, and charged as well!

*moves over a little*
*indicates that wolf should snuggle down nice and close so I can enjoy the furry body warmth*

oh yes, and do you have any paper work you can present to the court to justify your claims of queen'hood?

Amy this is an excellent suggestion. Would you please strip the accused naked and start getting them prepared? I would suggest a very tight latex straight jacket, preferably one with holes for the nipples to poke through *wicked giggles*

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

emma what evidence do you present in your defence? Your comments encouraging someone to spank the poor, helpless and innocent little pussy cat are a matter of public record!

you raise a fair point about a possible conflict of interest, so I will stand down, and replace myself with myself in the form of the twins Cat and Dragon, so that there can be no concern over a possible conflict of interest.

After all, we need to make sure that justice is seen to be done!

*Cat grabs the wolf and shoves wolfs head down between her legs* *yummy*

Dragon turns to restricted - "fear not, as a member of the jury it is required that you be present for, and aware of, all events that follow. You need to be able to render a fair and honest judgement of guilty or guilty when all of the evidence has been presented."

*um* *checks with Cat*

No, Cat assures me this is correct, apparently there are only two possibly verdicts, and they are both guilty.

On Ur Knees
Unfettered Newbie

Dragon? Cat?

Queen looks around and can still only see a little fluffy pussycat marching up and down the floor like another dictator. Cute! Wolf is starting to look hungry and is pulling the leash harder.

Who said anything about spanking anyway? How ordinary. I was thinking of using that kitty butt for something entirely different. Queen is starting to think her time could be used better in the Palace with her guards. One of them has started rubbing her back and another is asking for permission to hide under her gown until the trial and punishment is over.

As for Queen evidence we could try the whole pea and princess test if you want to bore everyone instead of just taking my Royal word for it and get on with it.

latexemma
Strict Strappado

The defendant would like to point out that when he said: "hehe, I would like to see that", he meant it in an ironical way. Every human being would have understood the irony of it. Of couse, cats, being just low level mamals, have no graps of the concept of irony; but I can not be held accountalbe for that. If feline did not grasp that irony, it his his fault, and his fault alone! I would also like to point out that I have no objection about being stripped naked and put in a latex straightjacket. I will volontaryly submit to this. Oh, and also, I really don't like royalty, so maybe you can add 'monarchecide' to the charges cause I really feel the urge to kill a queen in the very near future!latexemma2008-01-25 14:41:59

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

Amy do you have some of that cream for sore muscles? the one that gets nice and hot? perhaps you could use it as lubricant to help get the straight jacket on the defendant, who seems far to keen on the straight jacket! *wicked giggles*

As for irony, it seems that you are now trying to shift the blame onto me!

*adds slander to the list of charges*

How do you plead on the charge of insulting pussy cats?

On Ur Knees
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="latexemma"] I really feel the urge to kill a queen in the very near future![/quote]

Nice!!!

Good thing this court is open to everyone and everyone knows about evrything!

Enjoy guys, keep writing those great stories.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

Play nice or don't play!

Now, back to events

latexemma
Strict Strappado

[quote=feline]How do you plead on the charge of insulting pussy cats?[/quote]Not guilty of course  The defendant actually did not know that there were laws against insulting a pussy cat. There's this saying: "All men are dogs". Since I'm a man; I must be a dog. Now, everybody knows that dogs have a natural aversion towards cats, so if a dog insults a cat, it can only be blaimed on natural instinct, which is beyond conscious control so I cannot be held accountable for following my natural instincts. BTW: I'm still waiting to be put into that latex straightjacket.  

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*twins consult*
*Cat steps forward to act for the prosecution*
*Dragon takes over role of judge*

*Cat steps forward to state the case for the prosecution*
Is it your claim that you are only "following your natural instincts"? If so, are you in fact claiming that you have no control over these instincts?

If this is the case then you are clearly a danger to the public and to yourself, and cannot be trusted to be in the vicinity of any food (a trigger for the hunger instinct) or women (a trigger for the mating instinct). As such you should be promptly and immediately sectioned as a danger to yourself and to others!

As for this sinful lack of bondage, I move that Amy be found guilty of contempt of court, for failing to tie up the clearly guilty accused!

*produces a latex straight jacket* *waits for emma to slide arms into it*

latexemma
Strict Strappado

*slides arms into straight jacket* Finally! Even though we seem to be opponents in this court room, I thank you mr feline for producing such a lovely straight jacket. When this trail is over, I'll gladly testify against Amy when she is brought to justice. *waits for someone to tighten up the straight jacket* To reply to your statement, mister prosecuter: I am not a danger to myself or to the general public.  I have a pretty good control over my basic instincts, but what we are talking about is not just an instict; it is the most basic instinct in my genetic code. It is such a basic instinct that mankind even made a proverb of it: 'Like cats and dogs'. 

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

opponents? the very thought! Cat just wants to make sure that you are happy, which seems to require that you be found guilty of, well, everything *innocent expression number 32*

*pulls the jacket very very tight, squeezing your waist down a little in the process*
*arms are pulled snug and buckled into position*
*emma is pushed into a waiting chair and bucked down to the chair at many points, bonding you helplessly to the chair*

Your genetic code... what about the famous saying "the birds and the bees"? Mating is also engrained very deeply into the genetic code, arguably more deeply than cats and dogs!

*climbs onto your lap and squirms*
*hands rub over your crotch*
*presents the evidence - the reaction - for the courts consideration*

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Time for lunch and the jury to discuss the case. A request for several bars of chocolate go out from thejury room. This may take longer than we thought.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

latexemma
Strict Strappado

*squirms* -helpless-*squirms somemore* -totally helpless-Oh mr feline, that just feels so good. Please keep doing what you are doing.*smiles happyliy* -is this standard protcol?- The defendant would like to point out that in this situation it is very very difficult to concentrate on the case at hand. Mr foreman of the jury, please take your time with lunch, I feel like I'm prefectly entertained at the moment.I hope you are not going to leave me ungagged while you guys are going to lunch. -oh never make it stop-  

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*dragon tells Cat to stop molesting the accused*

*cat just makes faces at dragon and goes back to making emma squirm*
*finds an inflatable penis gag* *gags emma and pumps gag nice and large*
after all, while the jurors are out there is no need to listen to the accused and their silly claims of innocence! *innocent expression number 21*

latexemma
Strict Strappado

*smiles happily behind the gag*  mmpfff!