Selfbound for girlfriend to find

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Selfbound for girlfriend to find

Unread post by Bondage Bob »

I am planning on leaving myself self bound for my girlfriend to find when she gets home form work this coming Friday. I was hoping to get some ideas form you guys on how I should leave myself for her. I think that it will be exciting to be tied up and waiting for her know that I had help in planning it.       I first must decide if I am going to be standing up, sitting in a chair, tied to the bed, or hogtied. Next I must decide blindfolded or not, gagged, nude, leather thong, nipple clamps and so forth.       I have the following items for use: Rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, nipple clamps, leather thong, along with various vibrators. I can be tied to a poll, tied standing in the middle of the floor with hands tied overhead to a rafter, tied to a chair, tied spread eagle to a four poster bed, as well as hogtied.       I am looking forward to hearing from you and can't wait to be tied up and waiting to surprise her. Of coarse, next weekend, I'll have to let you know how it turns out.                                                                                        Bondage Bob      

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

It all depends how long you intend to be tied up before she gets home. And then there is the £thrill" of it if she is late or stays out in a bar with her friends from work.  Tying yourself up standing could mean getting a leg ache. The bed is easier, but I think that it would be best if you tied yourself to a chair. Slip your arms through the ropes around the chair and slip on the handcuffs. Or have two pair of handcuffs. Lock one on each wrist and it is easy to lock the other ends to the back of the chair. Of course, you must be suitably gagged, naked except for a ribbon tied around your shaft finishing it like a present for her. (To be unwrapped at her leisure!) She could straddle you or leave you there for the night while she goes to bed!   She might even tie the ropes up tighter "to teach you a lesson!"   Please let us know what happens!restricted2006-08-28 04:06:20
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i think,hands cuffed to the rafters,legs spread apart,either by a spreader bar you make,or tied to opposite sides of the room to something stationary. blindfolded.all the vibrators.nipple clamps etc layed out in front of you for her to use if she wishes when she gets there.this way you will be helpless,not knowing for sure who enters,and everything she will need will be there for her to enjoy herself as much(or as little)as she wishes.tiemeupalso2006-08-28 11:16:41

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks Restricted and Tiemeupalso for the ideas. My mind is already racing and it's a long time till Friday.                                                                                  Thanks,                                                                                  Bondage Bob

shiny_lover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by shiny_lover »

Yes, the expected duration is an important part of the planning.  Don't forget to have a safety (like a bucket of oil) if something more than a slight delay happens though!My preference is naked on the bed (with the bow) - even easier for her to use, but maybe that's just because my SO and I aren't very good at the chair thing.  ;)  Standing is a good second choice - more fun to torment if not ride...I would also go for nipple clamps - somehow secured to something (maybe with a bungy cord) so your fidgeting is very noticeable.

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

After dating my present wife for a couple of months (with years of self-bondage experience) all I did was after a dinner date we come home to my room and I wrapped a belt around my wrists behind me with wrists toward opposite elbows. I knew exactly how long to make it so I could get out. Then I walked in the room and had her tighten the belt. It was very simple and she enjoyed it. I used this simple method even though I had already begun my collection of leather items. That began an episode of bondage games that we continue to this day.

I have my 25th wedding anniversary next week. It was worth the risk.

I would suggest that you leave some way out as previously mentioned. I don't know that I would go as far as oil. The main idea is to get her reaction and see what happens next. If she runs screaming hysterically from the room you may want to get free fast. There's time for security in the future. Good Luck.

I wouldn't be happy if I married someone who didn't want to play Fun 'N Games.   

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Forgot to mention that I have a couple of whips and paddles that could be used on me when she gets home.        Also, has anyone ever tried putting in ear plugs. I have read that this will increase the feeling of helplessness????? I was thinking of trying them out as well.                                                                                           Bondage Bob

restricted
Forever Mummified

I find ear plugs are a waste of time. As a shift worker, I tried them to cut out the noise while sleeping during the day! A motorcycle crash helmet is better!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

a blindfold and a set of headphones with some kind of music,relaxation tape,white noise,etc playing will take away all perception of time and completely do away with the ability to hear her coming.you wont know she is there till she slaps you on your ass.

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

I think I will try the headphones. The headphones that go to my Ipod are really small and the blindfold will hold them in place. Great idea !!!!!                                                                                         Bondage Bob

twistscar
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by twistscar »

mmm... people tend to sing terribly out of tune while listening to headphones .. do you really want her to come home, find you self-bound to the chair, blindfold, with a raging purple hard-on singing 'hit me baby one more time' in C-flat!

shiny_lover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by shiny_lover »

[quote="twistscar"]mmm... people tend to sing terribly out of tune while listening to headphones .. do you really want her to come home, find you self-bound to the chair, blindfold, with a raging purple hard-on singing 'hit me baby one more time' in C-flat![/quote]That mental image gave me a nice laugh! 

restricted
Forever Mummified

[quote="twistscar"]mmm... people tend to sing terribly out of tune while listening to headphones .. do you really want her to come home, find you self-bound to the chair, blindfold, with a raging purple hard-on singing 'hit me baby one more time' in C-flat!
[/quote]  It could be "Hit me with your rhythm stick!" (Ian Drury and the Blockheads) on the ipod!  Or maybe "Chains" (Beatles), "Homeward Bound" (Simon and Garfunkle) "Please release me, (let me go)" by Englebert Humperdink! restricted2006-08-29 18:40:45

PeteLord
Chair Bound

Unread post by PeteLord »

[quote="twistscar"]mmm... people tend to sing terribly out of tune while listening to headphones .. do you really want her to come home, find you self-bound to the chair, blindfold, with a raging purple hard-on singing 'hit me baby one more time' in C-flat![/quote]A gag would take care of that!

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

bondage bob,
    I would agree that the spread ealge to the bed is the way to go, completly naked except the ribbon and maybe even wrap the dick and balls in some paper or something so she can unwrap her present. Spread eagle she will be able to ride you, suck you, play/ pinch your nipples, eat candy off you, ignore you or whatever. Must be gagged and blindfolded. I have tried the ear plugs while i was self bound waiting for my wife, and i could hear alot of noises but could not tell when she opened the door or walked into the bedroom. I also agree you have to set out all the other toys she could use or retie you with, includes extra gags, vibrators and such.
    Let us know how it goes!! and ENJOY

twistscar
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="restricted"][quote="twistscar"]mmm... people tend to sing terribly out of tune while listening to headphones .. do you really want her to come home, find you self-bound to the chair, blindfold, with a raging purple hard-on singing 'hit me baby one more time' in C-flat![/quote]  It could be "Hit me with your rhythm stick!" (Ian Drury and the Blockheads) on the ipod!  Or maybe "Chains" (Beatles), "Homeward Bound" (Simon and Garfunkle) "Please release me, (let me go)" by Englebert Humperdink! [/quote]If we are going to quote - I would have hoped NOT to have been singing 'poison' by Alice Cooper.

Bondagelover
Chair Bound

Unread post by Bondagelover »

I've done all of them.  I like the spread eagle the best.  My wife will come home and pull on the ropes a little just to make sure I'm helpless.  Plus, it is a comfortable position to wait in.   Personally, I like to leave the toys out and let her add them.  I may gag myself but I won't put on a blindfold.  Sorry, I like to see my lovely lady walk through the door.  If she wants to add one, I'm all for it then. 

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for all of the ideas. I believe that I am going to go with being tied to our four poster bed, spread eagle, nude, blindfolded, gagged, with clover clamps attached to my nipples. I'll be using ropes with slip knots and will be going with the stereo cranked up instead of the headphones.        Any other ideas to help make this even more exciting can still be added in before Friday.                                                                                       Bondage Bob    

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

I like the idea of laying the toys out for her to choose.if she's new she may have questions on there use. I did put a little leash on my cock and balls for her to pull on.good luck and have some fun

twistscar
Tightly Hogtied

mmmm.... we haven't heard anything since Friday so is it..a)      she turned out to be a psychotic sadist and even as we speak she's sliding a soldering iron down his urethra,b)      she didn't turn up, and he's still tied to the chairc)       she did turn up, screamed 'oh you filthy pervert' and left (er...he's still tied to the chair)d)       she liked what she saw, and even as we speak she's saying...'ooohhh baby... eat me out again and I might just let you come...perhaps', or,e)       no sooner did he get into inescapable bondage than the phone rang and she said '..honey.... hope you don't think I'm a pervert, but I'm naked .. tied to the bed... just waiting for you'