Hey everyone, looking for a story from long ago

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
TheOne
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hey everyone, looking for a story from long ago

Unread post by TheOne »

Hello, I was just looking for a story that I had found a while back, but I cannot remember what it was. The story was about two girls, one of which was into bondage and the other wasnt, so much. I dont remember much, but I do remember that the beginning had the girl accidently handcuffing herself while the two were watching tv, which eventually lead to her getting tied up in a crate, that was then moved to another house. It ended with some other girl being home (at the new house) and it seemed like there was trouble. Ring a bell? Its hard to explain, so I apologize  Very good story though, I was hoping to see if they had continued it yet.   Thanks for th help!

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

I believe you're thinking of In the Trunk

I'm not sure if a sequal came about or notKevBowler3002006-05-25 21:20:54
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

TheOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TheOne »

Wow, your good. That was fast.   That was an awesome story, wish they would continue it. Oh well.  Thanks again TheOne2006-05-25 21:23:20

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

The author of "In the Trunk" has his own weblog with more stories at: http://tdjc.be/category/daria/daria-fanfiction/

drmike
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by drmike »

Most of them are clean though. *sigh*

There's actually three parts written currently. It was started as a joke for another forum.

Late Night Nightmare
Two Hours Early
In The Trunk

The Daria fan community is rather lacking in the ability to police itself. I am currently going after three sites who have publish my works without permission. I actually found In The Trunk at a couple of adult sites as well. (If you see it anywhere else, please let me know. It should only be on my site and Gromets)

Maybe I'll do a sequel. The main webmaster who hosts does the adult Daria works is one of those I've had issues with and that's pretty much put me off on the whole idea. If you check out my website, you'll find a number of works started but never finished because of what I went through with those folks.

Currently I'm working on a Daria - Star Frontiers work that I would really like to finish and a Kim Possible work. I also do webhosting which keeps me busy, help out at the WordPress.com support forums, screen capture webcomic and a number of other Open Source projects.

My plate is full.

Thank you though for the interest. I've got to admit that i really had no positive input on the works until Gromet emailed me a few days ago wondering about one of the parts in the story.

I am unable to pull up Gromet's site from here (To get out of the house, I use one of the local university libraries). Could someone please post links to teh two stories I have posted on Gromet's site as well as teh actual website. I would like to link to them directly since he's posting them but I can't pull them up here.

I found this via my referral log. :)

Thanks,
-drmike

edit: I could have sworn I had an account here a few years back...drmike2006-06-16 17:55:05