Crossdressing/Self-Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Danielle
Chair Bound

RE: Crossdressing/Self-Bondage

Unread post by Danielle »

I have always wanted to know what it is like to be a woman.  I am into bondage as well and imagine myself as a woman in corsets etc being tightly and inescapably bound with all sorts of toys buzzing away and a gag stopping any pleading attempts.  The problem is, I don't know what it is like.  What is it like to be in a tight corset, tight latex, and hose rubbing on your legs?  How do vibrators feel?  How do women feel when they wear revealing bikinis?  I always wanted to try it.  What is it like to be screaming into a gag that muffles all cries for help?  Please let me know what women experience and feel like.  Please don't leave out ANY details as they are interesting and make great imagination starters.  I am serious, I really want to know these things.  I am desperate to try some new things and try to be like a female. 
Also, if you have any ideas for bondage or crossdressing, (especially outside or public dares etc.) please let me know. 
Do you know of any websites, chatrooms, or people I could talk to?
I love self-bondage, but have trouble getting totally helpless. I do not have a partner, so all I can do is self bondage. My favorite is a hogtie, but it is hard to get to work correctly.

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

likewise it's always been a fantasy of mine to exp being a woman for a length of time, and to experience most stimulai including the whole mental shift between the sexes. plus their bodies are just made for bondage and look so sexy when tied upand struggling/writhing in bondage... mmm may have to come back to this...  (if in anyway someone finds this post offensive i apologise i meant no dis-respect)kinkyme2006-05-12 21:56:20

Danielle
Chair Bound

I fully agree. There is something about them that is simply attractive and nigh to undescribable. Alas, no women have told me what it is like, so I have a hard time envisioning what it is like for them.

cuffman3
Chair Bound

Unread post by cuffman3 »

Found you     that is some one with the same tastes as me  have been at it for  some years now,,,,have got stuck acouple of times but thats another story......Leather cuffs locked onare pretty safe and can get away with wearing them out...also have anice leather harness with attached thong type pouch which I wear undermy normal clothes  alot,,,,take care and have fun

Danielle
Chair Bound

Sounds like we have a lot in common. You mentioned that you had been stuck a few times. Do tell. How did you do it and you must tell me about your experiences. If the forum is not appropriate, feel free to email me (it is under my member profile). I am very interested to hear what you have to say.

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

Unread post by ziptieguy »

I always combine bondage with crossdressing - the idea of being dressed up in Satin, silk and nylon and being unable to remove it is a favourite scenario of mine.I often fantasize about being a woman, bound, gagged and helpless, although I suppose I will never truly know what it is like - every person is different mentally, and we are also different physiologically from women.You can get most of the way there by combining tight corsets with a gag and a good imagination.Another thing I have yet to fully explore is the additional role-play element introduced by wearing a wig/makeup/breast forms - might be worth trying. I've nearly got stuck a few times - zipties are my bondage item of choice and they only tighten in one direction. You can tie yourself up REALLY securely with these things and unless you leave your cutters handy or plan a timed release properly, then you are completely stuck.If you introduce something like handcuffs or padlocks into the scenario then it is even easier to get stuck - just lock them on and drop the key out of reach. I've just bought a variey of cuffs and am being extra careful with them.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

I've shared a few of my crossdressing/self-bondage experiences here - I find them more exciting than "just" self-bondage, but that's just me.  Over the years, I've gotten myself accidentally stuck, deliberately "stuck" with timed releases, and (as I shared here a few months ago) gotten myself "stuck" in clothes that I couldn't take off for several hours! (And yes, writing about that here moments after getting rid of the keys DID add to the fun!) [quote="ziptieguy"]Another thing I have yet to fully explore is the additional role-play element introduced by wearing a wig/makeup/breast forms - might be worth trying.[/quote]  I think it's DEFINITELY worth trying!  The sensation of long hair falling down my back, or getting in my face and eyes as I writhe or try to get free just adds to the experience, I think. Breast forms can make things interesting in lots of ways as well, especially when you're trying to lay on your stomach! I really haven't experimented with makeup in self-bondage yet, but I can see where it could add to the experience. Lips with lipstick sliding differently across a ballgag, for instance, or just the added time to clean up if the threat of discovery were there.... Just my thoughts, stephanie_cd

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

It definately more fun. I find just tying myself up becomes boring after a while, but if cross dressed, I imagine that some woman has kidnapped me, dressed me like this and walked out and left me bound and gagged! In the mirror you can see the skirt starting to ride up as you struggle and then the slip shows! But the fun is can you get cleaned up in time before getting caught out?  The times I have been caught when dressed and bound, and the phone has rung! I have managed to hobble down the stairs and undo the ropes etc and have to sit there chatting on the phone to somebody who is trying to sell me double glazing or a new kitchen. (Funny no one sells cells on the phone do they? Or stocks and pillories etc). It is one way of doing it. Leave the keys to the handcuffs locked by a chain to a chair downstairs. Leave the key to that lock upstairs. You can do it as many times as you want. Hobble and bump your way up and down the stairs while "dressed".   I must try a hobble skirt next time. Mini skirts are brill for giving yourself a flash of underwear as you bump up and down the stairs!restricted2006-06-12 10:32:00
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

PVCGUY26
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by PVCGUY26 »

Hi, also into crossdressing and bondage.!!!! have lots of kinky clothes.  WHAT state are you from  ????

Danielle
Chair Bound

Welcome to the site PVCGUY26. You like crossdressing too huh? Tell me about the clothes you have. Have you gone in public dressed? If so, what kind of experiences have you had? I don't know whether you like self bondage or not, but the combination of that plus crossdressing makes a tremendous experience. You should try it at least once if you haven't...

cdnguy24
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cdnguy24 »

I too have felt this way. I have often took a pair of pantyhose when I was younger and wore them around just for the feel of it (often trying to mummify myself with them too I might add) I have that urge to be tightly tied up and knowing there is no possible escape. Self bondage just does not do it for me. Because I need the feeling of it being unescapable. And knowing I have a knife a few feet away , or a knife that will release after a few minutes just doesnt seem enough. Although I do tremble with excitment when I have tried it. But I dont get many chances to explore it unfortunally =(

tiemetght
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiemetght »

I started out with crossdressing and binding myself when I was a young teen. Always thought the women/girls had all the advantage, being able to get tied up and played with. I didn't think there would be women that would like to do that to a boy/man. Found out I was wrong, I still love dressing and being bound, but have found being bound naked has a lot of advantages as well!!

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

Ok... let's get one thing straight. Wearing a skirt or a dress does not allow a man to find out what it is like to be a woman.To find out how a woman feels, regress to about 5 years old and get pretty much every one to say to you...a) Your whole purpose in life is to get married and have babies.b) You will never be as good as a man.c) You will never amount to much, so get a little job so you can meet men.d) You can not drive, have serious thoughts on serious subjects.e) You are too fat / too thin / too tall / too short.f) The most important thing in your life will be who said what to whom on a soap opera. Okay, it's not as bad as that but it is still a sad fact of life that society brings up the sexes differently. Men feel what they feel not only because of their physical makeup but also due to their pyschological profile. However, if you want a feminie experience.a) Get yourself a nice floaty dress - somethig with a nice acetate lining that zips up the back (this gives you that 'you're stuck in it' feeling)b) Get yourself a decent pair of stockings (not tights/hoses - see next item)c) Get yourself a pair of tiny briefs that only just contains your 'chap'd) Get a pair of high heelse) Shave your legsf) Get dressed up and stand outside your house (lock the door) on a warm summers evening when there is a gentle breeze - 4 in the morning is fine if it's your first time You will feel very naked, very scared and quite alone. Apparently this is how a lot of women still feel when walking alone in our towns and cities - at any time of the day. Makes you think, doesn't it?

trixie_bound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by trixie_bound »

As a newbie here i though i would post what i like. I have been crossdressing for longer than i care to remember but then somehow started getting into bondage, cant really explain why  So one thing led to another and now i regularly enjoy both, i am able to work from home quite a lot so i have some time to play. The hardest thing i find is to get the restraints strict enough so as to provide a reall challenge, but safe enough to alow escape if needed.  I have adapted various techniques i have seen and tried and now find that a rope hogtie with a pair of handcuffs to finish off usually works for me, I would love to try an armbinder but just cannot figure out how to get in or out of it by myself. If there is anyone in the southern UK who has similar experiences it would be great to share. Regards Trixie_bound

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

I often use an armbinder alone. The trick is, as you say, to get it tight enough so that it feels trapping, without actually being trapping.Actually, I am driving my gf mad. She spends ages trying to make it escape proof but I usually have it off in 5 to 10 seconds. I hate to tell her that the trick is to stop me being able to move it to the side...One trick, covered else where is that if you can slid one of the straps off your shoulder - I use a door handle - then getting out is very easy.but be warning, a lot of people complain that there are not as much fun as they look as they can make your arms go numb and are actually pretty easy to get out of. 

MEH sub
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MEH sub »

I'm another CD/self-bondage fan.  I think that firm foundations, ie. girdles, all-in-ones, and body or power slips are an essential part of the mix, along with tight skirts/dresses.  I also love being soaked down, so that everything sticks and clings. I'm planning a self-bondage session in the jacuzzi tub with full foundation wear soon. 

lanispet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanispet »

[quote="Icarus"] Ok... let's get one thing straight. Wearing a skirt or a dress does not allow a man to find out what it is like to be a woman.
To find out how a woman feels, regress to about 5 years old and get pretty much every one to say to you...
a) Your whole purpose in life is to get married and have babies.
b) You will never be as good as a man.
c) You will never amount to much, so get a little job so you can meet men.
d) You can not drive, have serious thoughts on serious subjects.
e) You are too fat / too thin / too tall / too short.
f) The most important thing in your life will be who said what to whom on a soap opera.

[/quote]

i'd trade that for:
a) Your whole purpose in life is to have a successful career. If you would rather spend time with your family, or maintain a home, there's something wrong with you.
b) No matter how successful you are, it's not good enough
c) You must be able to fix anything at any time, with no training. You must always be decisive and courageous
d) You are not sexy. You are expected to always want sex, and of course be able to "perform" at a moment's notice, but you'll always have to work for it. You are not desireable.
e) Of course i am! Don't forget too old/young, passive/aggressive, bald/hairy. And i'll raise you too poor and too perverted. And don't forget, your penis is too small.
f) The most important thing in your life is how "your team" is doing in whatever sport is currently in season.

[quote]
You will feel very naked, very scared and quite alone. Apparently this is how a lot of women still feel when walking alone in our towns and cities - at any time of the day.
[/quote]

And despite that, you don't dare ask for help or show nervousness, because that's not manly. Men, no matter how small, frail, or peaceful, are NOT afraid.

Nothing personal, but the grass is always greener.
/hijack

i love the feel of tight clothes, but hate to look down and see my body in them. The best is something tight, with frilly or padded clothing over them. Of course, i have to practically be in the fridge to manage that
lanispet2006-10-03 20:50:11

harmoni
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harmoni »

Hi all, I enjoy cross-dressing.  I've done the whole make up , high heels, long wig, sexy dress, stockings and bag thing. It is an interesting experience. Makes you feel very sexy and powerful.  Interesting  RESTRICTED, I too did fantasize about a woman  dressing me up and leaving me that way  unable to get free. Nice to see similarities.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Yes I agree. The cross dressing thing is a form of bondage anyway and the experience doubles when you are bound like that! Struggling away to gradually reveal your petticoat etc. I wonder if women ever feel like dressing as a man and getting tied up?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

harmoni
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harmoni »

Restricted..........maybe that's why strap ons where invented? whaddya think? LOL. Might be the closest thing a woman can get to performing sex like a man.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............