Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
plimsoleboy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by plimsoleboy »

hi . here i have forsale is a spreader bar with a difference . it attaches to your neck , your ankles, and your wrists all at the same time . it is also very heavy . i have attached a couple pics for you to have a look . open to offers . not sure what items like this are worth . i will be making more items soon . i also have made what i call a doggie style trainer . which will add pics later . 

Sissylad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sissylad »

I've been having a clearout to raise some funds and have for sale the following, can post within UK at cost  4.5" high heels in red, uk womens size 12, very little use around the house only, very easy to lock on, £28
Black mini dresses, new, size 16 and 18 £8 ea Blue tulip dress, size 20, very stretchy so will fit much bigger, £8 white satin steel boned underbust corset with suspender straps £25 Black steel hinged ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs and collar £12 each Black steel streader bars with eyes at end, 12" £12, 18" £14, 24" £16[edit: copyrighted pic -- s_cd]
Sissylad2011-06-04 12:40:44

jarlayari
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jarlayari »

Hi, do you still have the heels and the restraints for sale?ThanksAndi

PunchMe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by PunchMe »

This table is the real deal. It's trying to find a good home. I can also make heavy leather restraints that attach to those brackets if someone's interested. That's something I didn't think I'd get away with mentioning in the ad!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Surgery-Tab ... 500wt_1202

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

Hi thereI'm selling two brand new POSEY locking medical restraint straps. These are made from synthetic webbinf and have stainless steel locking buckles on them, that open with a Posey key. They are simply put round whatever you want to secure, pulled tight and the buckle snapped shut.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... LX:ITEnjoy!
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

Hi everyone, I'm selling the following if anyone is interested, I've got a price in mind for all but am willing to accept offers and a good haggle !!!  Bright Pink Shiny PVC Thigh High High Heeled Boots in a size 3/4 UK and EUR 36. These boots have been used in many shoots both messy and bondage alike. There are signs of discolouring but nothing too noticeable... £30. Leather Dog Bitch Hood with blindfold, mouth zip, nose and collar which buckles and can be locked if needed. The collar had a small "O" ring at the front. £30. Leather like enclosure hood with zippers for eyes and mouth. There is a soft interior lining and fastens by lacing at the rear. There are nose holes for breathing. Perfect for slave play, sensory deprivation and full facial enclosure. £15. Leather Fist / Ball Mitts with a silky like lining, they are laced up and can be padlocked for more secure play. This is a great item for novice players who want to begin their collection. There are signs of wear and tear however they still suit their function ... £10. Leather Strappy Body Harness with Body Fastenings. The all in one harness includes fastenings to secure the breasts, torso, legs and waist, including genital restraint too. Keep your slave in place with this confy but secure full body harness whether female or male. Oh, it also is very discreet when worn under vanilla clothing!!!! £15 Leather Sensory Deprivation Hood with lace fastening at the rear, attachable blindfold and solid attachable mouth gag. Has little wear and tear as has been used lots over last 3 years. £25 Large Leather Sleepsack / Body Bag made by leatherotic and has two types of "D" rings down each side. They are designed to hold tight straps against the slaves body as well as thicker, stronger hoops for suspension play and/or rope play. There is an entry zip down the front to waist level along with two shoulder zippers. There is a double lockable collar which fastens with buckles for extra security.  There are two breast / nipple zips to allow access to sensitive areas. The left zipper may need some repair and is currently in the open position. The is a front genital zip along with a rear zip for those who enjoy anal play. The inside is lined with soft silky like material and there are 4 internal velcro straps with hold the slaves arms by their sides.  This sleepsack has been used a lot in the last three years and has seen much control,. restraint and torture. As you can imagine there are small signs of wear and tear however it remains fully usable and very strong. The unique thing about this sleepsack is that it can be used for Self Bondage by using the chest openings to zip the front of the sleepsack. £50 Please Note: I do not encourage persons to participate in unsafe practise whether in self bondage or in a group. Always remember to be safe. Pictures available at this link If anyone is interested please PM me .. I'd prefer payments through AlertPay however PayPal will also be accepted. Thanks xrebburvuli2011-08-18 08:46:55

Avtomat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Avtomat »

[quote="rebburvuli"] Please Note: I do not encourage persons to participate in unsafe practise whether in self bondage or in a group. Always remember to be safe.

Pictures available at this link

If anyone is interested please PM me .. I'd prefer payments through AlertPay however PayPal will also be accepted.

Thanks x[/quote]

It would be better if you could host your pictures on a site which does not require you to sign up just to view pictures uploaded by its members... sometimes it's quite annoying and people wouldn't bother...

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Fetlife is a great website to fetish people to belong to ... If you want to see the pictures of the items still available I'll happily send them to your inbox / email if interested.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="Avtomat"] [quote="rebburvuli"] Please Note: I do not encourage persons to participate in unsafe practise whether in self bondage or in a group. Always remember to be safe. Pictures available at this link If anyone is interested please PM me .. I'd prefer payments through AlertPay however PayPal will also be accepted. Thanks x[/quote] It would be better if you could host your pictures on a site which does not require you to sign up just to view pictures uploaded by its members... sometimes it's quite annoying and people wouldn't bother...[/quote][quote="rebburvuli"]Fetlife is a great website to fetish people to belong to ... If you want to see the pictures of the items still available I'll happily send them to your inbox / email if interested. [/quote]Another solution might be that pictures can also be posted here on the Bound Forum!

tieintights
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tieintights »

Rebburvuli,
Have you sold any of the items yet?

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Hi I've sold some of the items, probably best to PM me ... :-) x

kaycee dee
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kaycee dee »

i have a stockade i would sell but it works so well i wish i could keep it. my real problem is i have noone tlo be the keyholder. i would like to find someone to have to use this on me. i have found a way to do self bondage with this rack but its much better to have no control than the way ive been using it.   i will soon be too old to use it i fearv so i will sell it to the right person(or share it with)

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Hi, more items up for grabs ... I've uploaded a load of pictures here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/44609296@N03/- Pink PVC Thigh High Boots - size 4 UK
- Heavy rubber Inflatable Sleepsack with red rubber restraints - Size XL
- Lockable Leather bondage/chastity shorts - Medium
- Latex bermuda shorts - Medium
- Red and black rubber federation waist corset - Medium
- Black and Blue PVC Top and Short Combo - Fit upto 34 Inch waist
- Latex Sauna Sleepsack - XL
- Heavy Rubber Inflatable Suit with D rings - XL
- Rubber catsuit with Inflatable Tits - fits upto 34 inch waist
- Inflatable rubber hood with eye and mouth holes
- Double layered black latex flytrap hood
- leather Sensory Dep hood #2
- Rubber Gas Mask with rebreather
- Inflatable Dildo
- Latex pants with external sheath and internal dildo - Medium
- Latex penis sheath
- Head Harness with blindfold and red ball gag
- Thick faux leather hand mittens - thick padding & brand new !!
- Thick faux leather sensory dep hood - thick padding & brand new !!For the price and if you are looking for a specific item, just PM me I might be able to find what you are after ... also any questions just PM me ...

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Ok having a clear out here...Latex Hood with face holeLatex Gas Mask with slight damage just below the mouthpiece where it was been cheaply modified for a rebreatherLloyds Tens Unit in perfect condition with box and unit holderMake me an offer on them.newbie912011-09-09 07:07:13

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Still some items left ....  - Pink PVC Thigh High Boots - size 4 UK
- Heavy rubber Inflatable Sleepsack with red rubber restraints - Size XL
- Lockable Leather bondage/chastity shorts - Medium
- Latex bermuda shorts - Medium
- Red and black rubber federation waist corset - Medium
- Black and Blue PVC Top and Short Combo - Fit upto 34 Inch waist
- Heavy Rubber Inflatable Suit with D rings - XL
- Rubber catsuit with Inflatable Tits - fits upto 34 inch waist
- Inflatable rubber hood with eye and mouth holes
- leather Sensory Dep hood - used
- Rubber Gas Mask with rebreather
- Inflatable Dildo
- Latex pants with external sheath and internal dildo - Medium
- Latex penis sheath
- Head Harness with blindfold and red ball gag
- Thick faux leather hand mittens - thick padding & brand new !!
- Thick faux leather sensory dep hood - thick padding & brand new !!For the price and if you are looking for a specific item, just PM me I might be able to find what you are after ... also any questions just PM me ...

Stimpy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Stimpy »

DeletedStimpy2011-12-25 06:42:44

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Hey all,

I'm selling a bunch of Lori's male chastity devices. Well four, but where these babies are concerned, that's a bunch. I've acquired them over the years in my pursuit of the perfect fit/form/function, and none of them have been used in quite awhile. Two are current model five, two are of a discontinued design. All require a PA and are currently sized either 6 or 8GA. Asking between $350-550 per device.

In an effort to conserve forum bandwidth, I'll not repost photos and such here. If you're interested in the specifics, here's a link.

Happy holidays!
So many people in the same device ...

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Feel free to post the pictures. If they are too big, then using a host like imgur.com.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Awesome! Thank you!

First up is an old pattern 6 (handmade circa 2005) curved tube with high security shroud, PA locking system. For clarity, let's call this device 'A'.

-8GA Prince Albert piercing barb. Device can be worn without, but what's the point?
-Cage portion measures approx. 3 1/4"³ total length by 1 1/8"³ internal diameter.
-Base ring of flattened steel rod, 1/3"³ wide for comfort measures 2"³ diameter top to bottom, 1 3/4"³ side to side.
-Ring & cage fix together by hex screw concealed under second lock.

Includes barb, hex wrench & screw, two locks, two keys, and two rubber caps to keep the locks dry in the bath. Wrap him up for the holidays!

Original price $795, asking $550 shipped to US addresses.

Next up is a second device of the same pattern number (old style 6), simpler shroud design. Internal measurement is about a half inch longer, all other measurements identical. No allen wrench included with this one, but you'll save enough to buy one of the little sets. ;)

Paid $650 for this one, asking $450 for device 'B', shipped to US.

And last, for now, is a pattern 5, from about '06. Paulie mentioned it was the lightest one made at the time. The lack of a balls ring can be a huge improvement in comfort. Please refer to device 'C'

-8 GA PA barb
-Cage measures 3" length x 1 1/8" i.d.

Single lock, two keys, shower condom. $375 shipped to US.

keyless2012-02-01 22:36:00
So many people in the same device ...

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

** Updated 17-2-2012 **Removed Sold items and adjusted some of the prices.Hi.   I will be selling some of my latex/rubber gear over the next few weeks.To make life easier for me. I'll be drip feeding it into here for sale so that I don't get inundated with loads of requests. ( I had loads of requests when I said I was going to sell stuff!! ) So.Inflatable latex hood Black.** SOLD **    Libidex Clear ( yellow-ish ) hood.Open eyes and mouth.Libidex lable on the neck.Size. S/M. I've got a small-ish head and it fits me nice. Price.£30 posted recorded within the UK.PPal Personal payment or £32 Ppal protected.   6ltr Rebreather bag. Black.Bought and never used. ( Bought to replace a 3 litre bag I lost, then found. ) Price.£11 posted recorded within the UK.PPal Personal payment or £12 Ppal protected. That's all for the moment.Please respond via PM to keep this thread clear.I will edit the post later with pictures and remove any items sold. I will add new posts with more items in the next few days. Thanks.J.** Updated 17-2-2012**Removed Sold items and adjusted some of the prices.LatexHood2012-02-17 10:38:13