Plaster cast bondage

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
PlasterMaster
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Plaster cast bondage

Unread post by PlasterMaster »

I have been using casts as bondage for many years: even  if thereis a group of "caster" people (both male and female) interested incasting, my focus is more oriented towards BDSM. I wonder if anysubmissive ladies here is or would be interested in trying a plastercast (medical looking) as a form of immobilization. Or if  anyoneelse has made casts in a D/s oriented situation.Thanks for your attention.PM

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

This seems like it's more suited for the "Find a Friend" section than the "Packaged" section.
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

Welcome, PlasterMaster.  I think you'll find a few plaster and casting enthusiasts here.[quote="KevBowler300"]This seems like it's more suited for the "Find a Friend" section than the "Packaged" section.[/quote] Quite right, Kev.  The topic has been relocated.

fgllc
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fgllc »

Welcome PM.  I am a caster, have been for over 15 years now.  I work mostly with plaster, but have recently discovered fiberglass casting.  It is nice to see another caster around here.  Look forward to talking with you.

chryslerman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by chryslerman »

I have always wanted to try castting. Love for some hands on instruction!
Be careful what you wish for... You may get it. - - PLEASE!!!!!!

latex_sub
Chair Bound

Unread post by latex_sub »

Hello! would absolutely love to try plaster cast mummification / total imobilisation...  have often fantasied about being sealed up in plaster and made into a statue!

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Don't limit the likes to just casting which is good by itself, but enlarge your search to medical bondage. Some of the great hard splints or immobilizing collars and braces are great for bondage.

cagedsgt

tiemetght
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiemetght »

I've been fascinated by plaster casting and immoblization for years, though I've yet to experience this form of immobilization. I've had an idea regarding paper mache and wonder if anyone has tried this type of wrapping at all?

Filador
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Filador »

I have had significant experience in this form of bondage both as a top and as a bottom-and am always looking for willing proteges who are able to follow through and bear the expense for their scene.  Fil.

sandy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sandy »

How long does it take to plaster cast someone?
And how long do they stay in the cast for?
Do you cut it off so it can be used again with hinges added?

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

hav fantasised 4 a  long time bout plaster casts, the immobilisation looks n sounds gr8!!

Filador
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Filador »

It can take between 3-4 hours time to do correctly, and the average duration is about 48 hours. The cast gets totally destroyed in the removal process.  There is a technique to enable a recycling; however, the snugness of the cast won't approach that of the technique that requires cutting to destruction upon removal.

tiemetght
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiemetght »

It would be like reuseing the wrappings of a saran wrap mummification. It would never be as tight as the original wrap. Filador...that sounds like heaven, I just adore the duration type bondages, ones where time and care are taken and then allowed to just simmer after it's applied.

sandy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sandy »

sure takes a long time to put on, but i can understand that.

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

those of you with experiencce, can you describe your scence? what it is like to be casted for 48 hours, and what parts if not all are casted?

heavyplaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by heavyplaster »

Rats! - couldn't get logged in as plastermaster anymore - Oh well - different username now . .  

metalprincess
Strict Strappado

Unread post by metalprincess »

I am curious about plaster casting. I am looking forward to doing this with a few folks I know who have done it before. I would love as much information as I possibly can get my hands on.

Asylum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Asylum »

I have been casted by others and have casted myself on several occasions.  I like fiberglass instead of plaster.  It’s cleaner and sets quickly. My first experience with casting was being mummified from my head to ankles in white fiberglass.  There was roughly a 2” opening around my mouth and nose for breathing.  My feet where free.  The caster felt that having a little bit of the body exposed would make the lack of freedom of the rest of the body more intense. I was left like this for about 5 hours. If doing a fiberglass cast at the head, make sure the person is wearing ear plugs.  The cast cutter reverberates through the fiberglass and is very loud.  I’m glad the lady casting me had the experience to apply the ear plugs to me before the stockinet, padding and fiberglass. For self-casting, I do long arm thumb spicas.  I have self-applied dual long arm casts on several occasions.  That takes some work. I use a Fien Multimaster with a cast cutter blade for removal.  

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I don't usually get plastered that way!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

latex_sub
Chair Bound

Unread post by latex_sub »

I have to ask, as I'm very intrigued by the fibre glass casting..   does fibreglass not irritate the skin and itch ?  Do you need to have a coating of saran wrap or something first? I'm very much into the idea of being mummified like that and used as an ornament / furniture for a fetish club.. ..the human sofa?! mmm!