chained to a treadmill

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Traveller
Chair Bound

RE: chained to a treadmill

Unread post by Traveller »

Subslut1965, delicious photos. Thanks for sharing them. I
especially like it that your friends are wearing high heels. It
adds to their helplessness, IMO. But it does look dangerous.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="JohnH"]I've seen a story about a treadmill and bondage........but unable to remember where   [/quote]I wrote a story a few months back that had a little bondage/treadmill action in it.Boot Camp: Slave 100
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

The House of Gord has some really great movies and photos of various ladies on treadmills in various ways. One has a lady tied with even her ankles strapped closly together. She is suspended loosly by springs and has to hop on the treadmill. Gords place is well worth the 29.95 US per month. He must have well over 100 movies of devious machine bondage!

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="Traveller"] Subslut1965, delicious photos. Thanks for sharing them. I especially like it that your friends are wearing high heels. It adds to their helplessness, IMO. But it does look dangerous. [/quote]
I couldn't agree more. Delightful photos and the fact that they are wearing high heels just adds so much.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

The House of Gord does have some very interesting devices I seen those pictures and video outstanding

JohnH
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JohnH »

The stort I'm thinking of involves a pair of ankle cuffs with spikes that force the wearer to walk on tiptoes.

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Gord's site has several treadmill, ballet boot movies and stills (I don't have anything to do with the site, i just REALLY love it!) The photo below showes a girl hopping along behind a pickup in toe boots. The video of this was great....http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/927/ap020085nc.jpg

sylvia
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sylvia »

Ouch, it is a pretty devilish torture you have your friends amanda and Nikki, especially Nikki, put into. The picture of the girl hopping behind the truck is too hard stuff in my opinion.

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Sylvia, they were going very slowly, and the video showed her afterwords saying how much she enjoyed it. The girls that I photographed, Amanda and Nicci both said that they enjoyed the sensation, and I was watching very closely for problems. The leash on Amanda was only draped over the back of the machine so it wouldn't have pulled on her neck, Nicci's nipple clamps however, were tied tightly to the treadmill.... Nipple clamps will pull off, but it does hurt!All of my models have permission at ANY time to say NO, or to put me in bondage if they choose. Several have bound me, and that is my favorite thing, but photos of me in bondage won't sell on the internet...

Jorge
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jorge »

I have a doubt, a question for subslut1965.Recently I bought a treadmill, and now I’m thinking I would like to use that machine not just for exercise, also for training my walk on stiletto heels.My questions are; Is there any risk of damage the rubber belt track with the tiny tap of my stiletto?. Can you give me any advice to avoid ruin my treadmill?Introduction

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Hi Jorge,I have walked many miles on my treadmill in spike heels without damage to the belt. I suppose that it could happen, but it hasn't. I think that there is a solid metal or wood plate under the belt and so it keeps the heels from penetrating. Try just standing on the belt for a few moments and look closely at the belt to see if you damaged it. Then try a short walk and again check for damage. Remember you should be keeping most of your weight on the ball of your foot.You might also buy some of the high heels or platform that have a larger heel, there would be no problem then.Have fun!

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

Don't know how well it would work for you Jorge, but you can get those rubber chair leg ends that are used to protect floors from metal chair legs. You could use electrical tape to hold them in place, that way your treadmill is protected.

Jericho

jaimebondus
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jaimebondus »

This thread seems worth a bump.

And Subslut, I simply have to ask, do you have any more pictures?

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Hi Jaime,I have thousands of pics that I've taken over the years, but only a few of "sirls on treadmills". By all means, check out the Gord site, he has hundreds od treadmill photos and dozens of high quality videos. I also sell photo set CD,s and DVDs on eBay, but I share a lot with my friends.

assistivehelper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by assistivehelper »

Subslut, It might be worth your while to post a few teaser sets on his site.  IT would give you good exposure for the ebay sales and be another great addition to the site.  Tim

jimbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jimbound »

[quote="JohnH"]The stort I'm thinking of involves a pair of ankle cuffs with spikes that force the wearer to walk on tiptoes. [/quote]i wrote that story, its called Janna's Exercise, you can read it on my site

shallot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shallot »

nice work

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

For toose that think i am harsh with my models, here are a couple from House of Gord. I'd LOVE to be in her place..... subslut19652006-09-10 01:13:01

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied