Hello to all you KINKS

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Bigred
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello to all you KINKS

Unread post by Bigred »

Hello to everyone,   I'm not really looking for anyone at the moment, but I would like give a little profile about myself.   I'm 6'4 white male, age 27, red hair, green eyes, and weight about 265lbs most of the time.  I'm not a six pack abs, but I'm no beer gutt at the same time.  I have a large build I do concrete for a living. Fetishes: Bondage(tight), Mummification, Gags, Hoods, Mohair/Wool, Socks, Legwarmers, and Sweaters(turtleneck).  If you want know more about the fuzzy side of me got to www.woolfreaks.de you might be surprise what you see.You ask what a guy like me might be doing in a place like this, it's simple we Kinks have to stick together.  Bondage is the biggest turn on for me it doesn't always have to be fuzzy for me(it's the best for me) Latex, self bondage, mummification, or packed it's what turns us on and I'm for it.!If anyone has any Q's feel Free to pm or ask anything you want?  I have been reading what people say around here and Darkraptor1 is right there are no jerks here and thats what I like.  I feel that I can express myself and no body will make me feel bad about myself.    Thank You to everyone Here and to Gromet for this Forum ,  I am glad to post here.

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Welcome to forum Bigret!!!

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexBrian »

You sound quite intresting....and to be honest there are no bad people here...have fun and enjoy your stay.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hello Bigred, and welcome to our discussion group!  I hope you have fun here!

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

Hiya Bigred. Glad to have ya.

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

Hey Bigred, welcome to the forum.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome Bigred! I'm a "smoothie" when it comes to mummification- but if I see a woman wearing a big furry (or fuzzy) winter hat.. hmm      maybe I have a touch of "fuzziness" too!

Bigred
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bigred »

[quote="Franzia"]Welcome Bigred! I'm a "smoothie" when it comes to mummification- but if I see a woman wearing a big furry (or fuzzy) winter hat.. hmm      maybe I have a touch of "fuzziness" too![/quote]              Thank you all very much for that Welcome.  I do hope learn a lot and shar some of my stories with you.     As for the Fuzzy side thats what got me into bondage in the first place, it' s a feel that really can't be explain just like latex you have to feel it to understand.