Greetings from Gospodin

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Gospodin
Chair Bound

RE: Greetings from Gospodin

Unread post by Gospodin »

Hello! I'm a dominant male with a great love of women in glamorous bondage and latex.

I've written several stories, of which Gromet has added two to the plaza. I may consider posting my longer series in the authors section in order to get some feedback, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm the board. If anyone is interested, the story is available from my ASSTR space.

I noticed that we merged with another site's forums, so hello to everyone who came here from elsewhere.

I'm delighted that the forums are back up, and this may just get me writing again!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi Gospodin!  Glad to see that you could make it to the new forum!

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

Hiya Gospodin!

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

Hey Gospodin. welcome to the forum, hope to see some of your new writings in the future.

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

Welcome back, Gospodin.Feel free to post your stories in the Authors section.  I don't think there should be a problem with the length of your stories, unless they are hundreds of pages long.    And you can always split them up into Chapters or Sections if you feel the need.  I am looking forward to reading them.Enjoy the forum.LorLorCat38663.7666319444

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Finally a dom male! It was becoming quite monotone here.Nice avatar... What is it? 
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome Gospodin! I like that avatar!   

Gospodin
Chair Bound

[quote="Hypercat"]Finally a dom male! It was becoming quite monotone here.[/quote]

I did notice quite a lot of malesubs and TS/TG folks on here. I suppose that makes some sense in a selfbondage forum.

Personally I'm just here for the DiDs and the rubber, but occasionally I'll find a mummification/packaging story that's intriguing. Sorry to be such a vanilla kink!

[quote="Hypercat"]Nice avatar... What is it?[/quote]   

Haha, it's just me tooting my own horn, really. When I won this story contest, I spent my ErosBoutique voucher on the pair of fleece-lined cuffs in my avatar.

I find it confusing enough that all the men on here use female bondage models for their avatars, so I decided to use just a raw catalog image so that people wouldn't think I was Bianca Beauchamp or anything.

Gospodin
Chair Bound

[quote="LorCat"] Feel free to post your stories in the Authors section. I don't think there should be a problem with the length of your stories, unless they are hundreds of pages long.    And you can always split them up into Chapters or Sections if you feel the need. [/quote]

Well, they are already broken into about 24 chapters so far, ranging from about 1000-4500 words each. They are formatted in HTML or plain text, so I'd need to edit each chapter to make it use BBCode. Still, I'd like the feedback, so I may try posting one chapter a week or something.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Ah, so that's what you bought!Are you entering the latest competition by any chance?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="Gospodin"] [quote="Hypercat"]Finally a dom male! It was becoming quite monotone here.[/quote] I did notice quite a lot of malesubs and TS/TG folks on here. I suppose that makes some sense in a selfbondage forum. Personally I'm just here for the DiDs and the rubber, but occasionally I'll find a mummification/packaging story that's intriguing. Sorry to be such a vanilla kink! [/quote]Honestly I thought of this as a bondage forum, not such selfbondage. I didn't even thought of selfbondage when I joined it. Only then I got more than curious in the argoument.Which doesn't mean it have to happen to you... Pheraps!
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Gospodin
Chair Bound

[quote="Darkraptor1"] Ah, so that's what you bought!Are you entering the latest competition by any chance?[/quote]

I don't think I'll be entering this one, as none of the items really caught my imagination the way the locking latex corset did last time. The site is largely men's items, and I prefer to write about female subs. I do look forward to seeing what people come up with, though!

Gospodin
Chair Bound

[quote="Hypercat"]Honestly I thought of this as a bondage forum, not such selfbondage. I didn't even thought of selfbondage when I joined it. Only then I got more than curious in the argoument.[/quote]

No, in truth I love how inclusive the site is. I have lurked on many forums and sites in the past, and I find the dynamics interesting. I think I'm going to go start a topic on this!