Goth TV pics (contains large files!)

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Pity
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Goth TV pics (contains large files!)

Unread post by Pity »

In this thread Fogane asked if I had any larger pics of myself, and I'm not one to miss an opportunity to show off, so here are a couple of me in my finery. I'm more of a goth bloke in a skirt rather than trying to look femme as such, which is probably for the best considering the facial hair...DISCLAIMER: I have a friend who's a pro photographer who took these, and made me look better than I thought possible. It's all done with smoke and mirrors...  Anyone else fancy playing Show and Tell? Pity38657.2109606481

Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Zoe_struggles »

I like the skirt and corset, Pity. I've got a net shirt just like that!I assume you go to clubs/gigs/events in your finery as well... anyregular ones?I'll probably join in when I get around to taking some decent pictures, i've been meaning to show off for quite a while

Pity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pity »

Thanks Zoe. Yeah, the net shirt is great for wearing under the corset, much better ventilation than a more solid garment Used to go out a bit, went to the Rubber Ball last year, used to go to Full Tilt at the Electric Ballroom, been to Goddess in Walthamstow and did the kinky boat trip down the Thames this year. The missus is doing a PGCE now though, so I think the social life is going to have to be wound down quite a bit. I also used to go to a few trance events, which were always good fun cos when everyone's on drugs no-one cares what you're wearing. I once bumped into middle-aged co-worker at 6am in the Drome (now SE1) whilst wearing a grey and white psychadelic skirt, manga top with a huge bondage print on it, makeup and collar. It took me a minute to recognise her, and even longer for my brain to figure out what was going on. Too my surprise her first words were "Ooooh, I like your outfit"  

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

Nice pics Pity, having some professionally shot ones is excellent. I like your corset and leather skirt.

Either you were at The Westward Bound party on Saturday night or you have a double!Fogane38656.5824074074

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Uhmmm... For a moment I thought you wear a real girl with fake beard and mustaches.I say you: I have meet real females less feminine than you. And I don't mean just my grandma (sorta of antrompomorfic bulldog).
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Wow, you cretianlly get the goth look down correctly!

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

[quote="Zoe_struggles"] I like the skirt and corset, Pity. I've got a net shirt just like that!
I assume you go to clubs/gigs/events in your finery as well... any
regular ones?

I'll probably join in when I get around to taking some decent pictures, i've been meaning to show off for quite a while

[/quote]

I find you're posting what I'm thinking again 8-)

The only image I'm going to share at the moment is

Ignore the messy background 8-)
This was just after a pub-crawl with my Mistres and her work colleagues (it was school themed, you see)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Pity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pity »

[quote="Fogane"]Either you were at The Westward Bound party on Saturday night or you have a double![/quote] It definitely wasn't me, I was having a night in. I wonder if it's my evil twin? I always wanted one of those 

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="Pity"]It definitely wasn't me, I was having a night in.
I wonder if it's my evil twin? I always wanted one of those[/quote]

Well I think you might have one, one of the attendees didn't half look like you, same facial hair and goth, wearing a long skirt.

I expect we'll all got a double somewhere

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="angel_uk"]Ignore the messy background 8-)
This was just after a pub-crawl with my Mistres and her work colleagues (it was school themed, you see)[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your pic

Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Zoe_struggles »

Ah, the schoolgirl look, Angel! Very nice! Okay, I've decided i'll join in.... This is me at my (new) local Fetish Night... while I was watching another friend of mine being cuffed and spanked. Hehehehe.Apologies for the picture quality! It was dark in that little club

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Mmmm. Nice outfit
Angel

Pity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pity »

Angel: I love the schoolgirl outfit... Was it an interesting night?Zoe: The look on your face is priceless. I think it sums up the pleasant confusion of simultaneously identifying with both Top and Bottom. And those gloves set the dress off nicely...

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Very Interesting night.
Several nice looking young women in variations on schoolgirl outfits (lots of freckles and pigtails 8-), a teacher with gown, one or two schoolboys, including one who was drunk enough he couldn't work out /what/ I was. 8-)

Oh, and lots of compliments on my legs 8-)
Angel

tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread post by tina_cd43 »

zoe, angel and pity you all look nice and sexy. I'm not that brave to go out dressed someday I will be.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Ohh, nice and shiny black stuff!  Always a winner with me!Kinda reminds of the times some women at college wear shiny, black, latex raincoats...