Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by dodgerfan »

That came from the Knight Rider tv show. The fun of the Batman tv show was that it was funny You had bondage but with humor that's what I found enjoyable

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

So you surely don't like "Opera" of Dario Argento. I forgot to mention it before.The bondage in this movie is pretty cruel. The damsel is tied two times and forced to see (are eyes are held open by cruel devices) her boyfriend and then her friend being killed.The bondage part is really well done but I suggest this movie only to strong stomach people.Curiously, the daughter of the director, Asia Argento, has been bound and gagged in another movie, a very funny this time: "Viola bacia tutti" (literally:"Violet kisses everyone"). The bondage scene is in the exact middle of the movie and it's very well done, with a lot of closes up struggling, moaning and a very convincing tapegag.Hypercat38651.9165162037
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

I saw the movie and the bondage was very good but it was very hard to watch because of the violent parts. I found the bondage very sexy it was the murder and blood that I didn't enjoy.

That one guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by That one guy »

Has anybody mentioned the Secretary yet? Oh, and to the original poster - the word 'media' is already plural.There is no such thing as 'medias', since the singular form is'medium', and the 'media' is what you must have meant.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

*Deep blushing* Can anyone correct the title of the thread, pleeese?Yes. I saw secretary, a firmly BDSM movie, but I was disappointed by that.There are enought bondage elements (and I mean gags and restraints) for my taste. 

slb1946
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slb1946 »

I'm showing my age, now.  Back in the late '60's there was a filmtitled "Trans-Europe Express".  It had several bondage scenes,including a fantastic nightclub act where a woman on a revolvingplatform was wrapped in chains.  Another '60's film was "The Collector", where Terrance Stamp kept Samantha Eggar (I think) tied frequently, finally fatally.Also, next time "Barbarella" is shown, notice the hanging girls on one scene, I think it's the pleasure room (would be for me!).

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

The Collector had some very good scenes but the ending was very sad. Samatha Eggar was a very beautiful actress. The scene when she was taking a bath and then got tied up was outstanding The other film I have never heard of.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Barbarella was very good with Jane Fonda. She looked great in all those sexy outfits

Traveller
Chair Bound

Unread post by Traveller »

Tokyo Decadence, Private Obsession, Atame, Stealing Candy
and Breakdown have nice scenes in them. In Texas Chainsaw
Massacre ( the original one ) Marilyn Burns' charcter is bound
and gagged and stuffed inside a gunnysack.

Also in "RoadGames", Jamie Lee Curtis' character is abducted,
tightly bound & gagged and stuffed inside a sleeping bag.Traveller2007-08-26 21:06:28

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

The Wonders of Aladdin with Donald O'Connor had a two very nice scenes. A women was nude hung by her wrists very sexy. I saw it on tv in the '60's.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Speaking of Disney's Aladdin TV series instead, there's a very cute rope mummification scene. I have right the link to the videoclip of that:http://cartoonheroines.mailmidnight.com ... laddin.htm   

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

I love it very cute

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

I recently rented "The Hillside Strangler", kind of a B movie, if you ask me, but there were some pretty good bondage scenes in it. 

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Could you describe it?Besides, in the old forum was mentioned an episode of the Highlander TV series where Duncan finds an egyptian mummy that's over 3000 years old. He unwraps her, and she gets up and starts talking to him. Turns out she's an immortal having been wrapped for few millennia.Darkraptor, are you listening?

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Oh yes!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

This Gun For Hire had a very good scene with Veronica Lake

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

There was a movie called "The House in the Hills" with Michael Madsen and Helen Slater (1993). An actress gets a housesitting job and a lethal ex-con invades the home and takes her hostage. With some lite bondage it actually takes a romantic turn! Nice ending too!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

I loved that film the chemistry between them was very sexy. The ending was the best part.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

For the fan of Sonic and Tails I have to segnalize "Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog". The cheesy series with Scratch and Grounder. It might be not the best cartoon of Sonic but it has got a lot of fan service. Tails is bound and gagged severally times and occasionally even Sonic himself. Even Breezy, the sexy green hedgehog girl in the red dress is bound and gagged each episode she appear, and two times in an episode.Hypercat38655.510462963

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

It Takes a Thief tv show had two unforgetable scenes. Robert Wagner tied a Russian spy in a Harem costume. He tied her hands behind her back and her feet with telephone cord. It was a long scene she was trying to get to a phone jack to use the phone to call for help. Watching her wiggle across the carpet was fantastic In another episode he tied Juile Newmar with her hands tied behind her back and tied cord from neck to her feet   Then he tells not to struggle because she might hurt herself