Tales from the Darqside!

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

Tales from the Darqside!

Unread post by Darqside »

Okay maybe that title is a bit cliché, but I just wanted to make a thread that touches base with people with me as the author.

I've done a lot of bizarre stories for Bound Forum, mostly exploring the dark recesses of my fetish imagination...though in some cases I do wish some of my ideas came true. In general though, with the new format and changeover that happened recently, a lot of my older stories got jumbled so I'm in the middle of fixing them.

I'd like some feedback on what needs updating or needs fixing...or just tell me what you thought of my current or past works. I'm mostly writing to express myself, so if you think there are areas I need improving on, say so (be gentle though!).

I know a few fans said they want sequels on stuff, and I do work on them while I can...though getting "psyched up" to write takes time.

Anyway, just let me know what you think! ;)
My big list of kinks (from top to bottom):
Long Rubber Hair, Rubber Skin, Posture Collar, Inflateable Breasts, Thick Rubber Corset, Hobble Corset Dress, Inflateable Butt, Rubber Pussy Fetish, Molded Ballet Boot Ultra High Heels

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Tales from the Darqside!

Unread post by subgrrl »

I would be happy to review some of your stories. Do you have links? I should warn you that I have been accused of "barfing vitriol" in some of my reviews, but I try to be constructive. I know that I have read and enjoyed your stories sometimes in the past, so I'm not too worried that I will go out of control. I should let you know that I prefer to read Ff stories. I can read Mf stories, but please make sure it's not M++++f. Gender politics (e.g. Gor) incites me to be more "grr" and less "sub". Not interested in m stories.

Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

A lot of my stuff is already archived here: http://www.grometsplaza.net/author_cd.html (Be sure to scroll wayyy down).

Though my more recent stuff needs to get fixed from the forum changeover, this forum's script doesn't seem to like MS Word fonts and format very much.
Long Rubber Hair, Rubber Skin, Posture Collar, Inflateable Breasts, Thick Rubber Corset, Hobble Corset Dress, Inflateable Butt, Rubber Pussy Fetish, Molded Ballet Boot Ultra High Heels

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Darqside wrote:A lot of my stuff is already archived here: http://www.grometsplaza.net/author_cd.html (Be sure to scroll wayyy down).
No scrolling necessary, just click this: http://www.grometsplaza.net/author_cd.html#Darqside - d_g

Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

Just mentioning this, but I recently fixed up the glitchy posts of a few of my latest stories here on GP! :)

Stories with a Question-mark may get a sequel, if I'm in the mood. ;)

The Island of Dr. Caoutchouc (Ongoing)
The Curse of Spawn: A Woman's Scorn (One-shot)
Plastique Surgery IV: Order by Phone (Ongoing)
The Life and Times of Rubber Girl (One-shot)
Heel! (One-shot?)
Chinese Rubber Trap (One-shot?)
Good Things Cum in Small Packages (One-shot)
Ultimate Maid Guardian: ULTIMAIDEN (Ongoing)
The Escape Artist (One-shot)

Older stuff has already been archived here: http://www.grometsplaza.net/author_cd.html#Darqside

Thanks for reading!