BDSM Information Links

Don't feel like searching for the answer, check here first!
Ranai Pahav
Tightly Hogtied

Re: BDSM Information Links

Unread post by Ranai Pahav »

Thanks, DarkLizerd. :)

Good ideas!

I’ll include the Bound Anna site and forum in the next update.

This time, I just restored the formatting for readability. I’ll check if there are any links in subsequent posts here that haven’t been included in the main post yet. If there are any outdated links, I’ll catch them in the next update too.

At present, this kink resources list is posted on four different internet sites. Whenever I check all the links and include new ones, I do it in all four locations in one fell swoop.

Collarboy_2011
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Collarboy_2011 »

I find it so depressing that there used to be so much going on and so many interesting resources, stories, tips, sites in the old days. Now, in 2022, there is just basically nothing and I suspect BDSM is dying. :-(

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dianag »

I don't think BDSM is dying, but I do think most of us have been affected in one way or another with over two years of Covid pandemic. Only now is the world starting to come out of this so I think many people (me included) are now taking the time to rebuild their lives, relationships, friendships and so forth. Hopefully, in the next few months, things will pick up again.

Collarboy_2011
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Collarboy_2011 »

I respectfully disagree. It was all on the way out already from around 2012.
2015 was near the end.
BDSM suddenly went mainstream and that then a whole lot of wannabe people thought it was fashionable and pretended to be into it, watering down the real stuff. Every sex shop started having "BDSM" stuff which wasn't though.

The real people have all grown old and died off.
I saw an interview with a dominatrix in Germany and she said there are zero younger customers these days that want the proper stuff like caning etc.
It may also be be cause the generation has changed and the younger ones have never developed these fetishes due to upbringing and education changes.
Either way, done and dusted.