Trying to pick between these shorts

Pass the talc powder please!
seidenki
Strict Strappado

Trying to pick between these shorts

Unread post by seidenki »

I'm looking for some inflatable shorts. Looking in my bookmarks plus Googling, I find three items: one from Coccon, another from Twist My Rubber Arm and another from, well, I don't really know who this mob are but the same image turns up on several sites.

Any thoughts?

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: Trying to pick between these shorts

Unread post by RAE »

The last one, I don't really know who this mob are, showes a whole suit from neck
to the knee. Trying to pump up a suit that large will take forever with a squeze bulb.
I would try to find a way to use an air compressor; And a good friend to put you in,
and let you out.
Rae

seidenki
Strict Strappado

The pic in the third one shows two items. The top is a separate inflatable. Or at least, I think that's what they're showing! It's difficult to be sure.

This is not uncommon, I've noticed. Rubber Eva do it, but they are quite clear what the other items the model has on. That other site, not so much. The top item doesn't seem to have its own listing.

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

seidenki wrote:The pic in the third one shows two items. The top is a separate inflatable. Or at least, I think that's what they're showing! It's difficult to be sure.

This is not uncommon, I've noticed. Rubber Eva do it, but they are quite clear what the other items the model has on. That other site, not so much. The top item doesn't seem to have its own listing.

Sei.
Yes, its a top and bottoms as seperates. If you have a look under the latex bondage section, the inflatable top is listed near the bottom of the page.

I had a look on whois and, despite the .us domain, the site is registered in China. I'm not sure what the quality will be like, I recently got a zentai suit from a chinese firm with no quality or build issues, but there are a lot of nice designs on there. And considering its free worldwide shipping too, kinda tempting to try them...
New adventures.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

thisisabind wrote: I had a look on whois and, despite the .us domain, the site is registered in China. I'm not sure what the quality will be like, I recently got a zentai suit from a chinese firm with no quality or build issues, but there are a lot of nice designs on there. And considering its free worldwide shipping too, kinda tempting to try them...
Free shipping! How did I not notice that!

I went to order and there are strong hints the product is from China: the sizes are small! ;) No racism intended...

Sei.

willjim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by willjim »

Price aside you will not be disappointed in Cocoon's products. I have bought several items from them. Their stuff in top notch.

freddylocks
Chair Bound

Unread post by freddylocks »

I give another recommendation for Cocoon. Of all the latex I have bought the best by far has been from Cocoon.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Okay, I bought from the mysterious chinese maker and they turned up really fast. They aren't shorts, though, instead they're full-length trousers! They seem to be made quite well, actually, and inflate nicely. The only niggle is the non-Schrader valve - it seems to be a Dunlop or Woods valve, so I've had to bodge an adapter.

I quite like them, actually. Wore them for a few hours the night I got them - inflated, of course! I'm going to try sleeping in them tonight. There's a zip through the crotch, so I can theoretically use the bathroom with them on. Or play some other sorts of games. :D I've decided I'm not going to try everything at once...

Sei.