Planning a spreadeagle session with forced orgasms

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Planning a spreadeagle session with forced orgasms

Unread post by selfboundslave »

Greetings all!

I'm new here, but I've been playing with selfbondage for a long time. It's actually more correct to say "a long time ago", since I haven't really done any proper selfbondage since meeting my wife and getting married 7 years ago. Anyway, I've got two full days to myself at the start of december and have been planning a selfbondage session that's kinda been my fantasy for a lot of years. Now's the time to make it real! It's not all too complex, but I wanted to post it here anyway for some suggestions and advice.

The basic idea is to be tied spreadeagle for a couple of hours with a vibrating fleshlight on my member to force me to orgasm multiple times (and torturing me when I'm sensitive right after climaxing). I will also be wearing a latex mask, nipple clamps and a large buttplug. I've got the nipple clamps and latex mask already (I also have an inflatable gag, but I'm very hesitant to use that in selfbondage), and I've recently ordered the fleshlight with built in vibrator (it's actually called a "Vibrating Honey Cup" or something) as well as a bondage set containing four (fake) leather cuffs and a blindfold.

I plan to first attach the buttplug and fleshlight and wrap a bunch of cling film around it all to make sure it doesn't move. Then lie on the bed and tie my ankles to the corners of the bed, apply the nipple clamps and latex mask and switch on the vibrator in the fleshlight, then lie down on my back and reach for the cuffs that have already been tied to the top corners with rope (using a tentknot). When I've cuffed my wrists, I will tug on the other end of the rope to tighten it, since I used a tentknot. Hopefully I'll be in a tight spreadeagle now and unable to move much or free myself.

My release will be a pair of scissors held out of reach using the ice-in-a-sock method. After a couple of hours, the ice should melt and allow the ring to slide from the sock and the scissors will swing down to my right hand, allowing me to cut the (thinner) piece of rope tied to my right cuffs. I will also have a backup that will be another pair of scissors that I can pull to me with a string, but doing so will also knock over a bucket full of water that will splash out all over the bedroom floor.

I plan to do a couple of tests before I do the whole ordeal. First of all, I want to make sure that the vibrator in the fleshlight isn't too much torture when I've climaxed (if it is, I'll probably put on a layer of condoms to soften the effect a bit), and I also want to make sure that the tentknots are secure enough so that I can't get loose. And of course do some tests with the ice cubes so the session isn't too long or too short.

Anything else I should keep in mind? Or any suggestions to enhance the session?

selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Planning a spreadeagle session with forced orgasms

Just had my first successful session. I ended up using special ring devices to tighten the ropes securing both arms. Worked amazingly well. I was in a very tight spreadeagle and could only move very little. And no chance in hell I was getting out before the scissors dropped within my reach (well, I could use my backup, but that would results in a bucket of water spilling out across the floor and bed!).

I was also able to secure the vibrating fleshlight so I wouldn't be able to shake it off. The vibration isn't powerful enough to make me orgasm, though, but it supplied a constant pleasant feeling to my member, so I'm not complaining. :)

The batteries didn't last the entire session, though, only 3/4 of it. And that last quarter was also when the nipple clamps began to really sting. With no vibrations on my member, there was nothing to take the edge of the stinging clamps. I was moaning pretty loud, I think. I've really been into nipple torture lately, and if I hadn't been bound, I'd probably have removed the clamps before they started to hurt that much, so I was definitely successful in administering myself a nice bit of torture. Without a doubt the best selfbondage session I've ever had.

I'm getting a bit to eat now, and then I'm heading in for another session in 1½ half. This time I'm using a larger buttplug, as the one I used didn't do much, and I'm putting some fresh batteries into the vibrating fleshlight... :D

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

I know exactly how you feel, I had a similar experience wit a fleshlight vortex this past weekend absolutely incredible. see my last post under how do you cum

selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Second session done and I'm completely wasted. The vibrator lasted throughout the entire session. My nipples were already sore from the first session, so the clamps started hurting earlier... and then ended up really, really hurting. My nipples still hurt if I touch them. Off to bed now.

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

Self bound,

I liked your original post, and since I like to use a fleshlight vortex in my self bondage scenarios from time to time I thought I share some ideas with you: if your vibro fleshlight isn' t strong / intense enough to produce the desired effect of multiple forced orgasms try putting a hitachi magic wand in the end of your fleshlight. Also kink lab just released a new sleeve for men designed specifically to be used with a wand style vibrator. It has a cup in the middle of the sleeve that fits over the head of the wand, no escape and yes it will produce the desired effect.

james__carmen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by james__carmen »

http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98827

Here take a look at this, pretty similar to what you're trying to accomplish. The M-Gasm attachment for the Magic wand is essentially a fleshlight made to be attached to the magic wand and my god it's powerful. Enjoy

selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

I'm doing another session Sunday evening. Since last time, I've also bought a vibrating 'egg' and a pair of highheeled black boots. So I'll be inserting the vibrating egg before I insert my large buttplug, meaning that I'll also have vibrations in my filled ass in addition to the vibrator on my penis. And will of course be wearing the boots. Really looking forward to it! :D

SteelBondage20
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SteelBondage20 »

Love it

selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Hey look, my old post!

Well, since I last posted I've added estim to my selfbondage sessions. I started out with an XXL electro plug but have later discovered that an electro prostate plug is a lot better. The basic idea is that I'm tied in a tight spreadeagle, but face down with my ass in the air and my dick flat against the mattress between my legs, pointing down at my feet. Before tying myself up, I first put in the electro prostate plug. It applies electro stimulation to two spots: inside my ass against my prostate, and outside on the flesh between my ass and dick. Feels sooooo good. In addition to this, I also apply electro pads to my dick to give a bit of penis stimulation, but mild enough that I won't be able to climax from that.

I then pull on a pair of latex briefs with a penis sheath. This makes sure that the prostate plug stays in, and the sheath also makes sure that I don't cum from my penis rubbing against the bed mattress. The electro pads on my penis are hooked up to an ABox estim device, which is in turned hooked up to my computer running a program that randomly changes the electro intensity and type. The prostate plug, on the other hand, is hooked up to a cheap TENS devices that applies a steady pulsing rhythm -- almost making it feel like I'm being fucked in the ass. Oh, I forgot that I also slide in a thin/slim vibrating 'egg' (well, it's not egg-shaped, more like a thin pen) next to the prostate plug in my ass, which makes it give off a constant and very pleasant vibrating sensation along with the 'thrusting' sensation applied by the estim. I then put om my latex mask, inflatable gag and blindfold -- and then tie myself down tight in a spreadeagle, using the special ring device to make it *really* tight.

I'm not getting out before a program on my computer has counted down from whatever session length I set it to, opening the cd tray on my computer and letting a pair of scissors swing down to my hands and letting me cut the rope. It usually doesn't take long before I start feeling an anal/prostate orgasm building, and the cool thing with these as opposed to regular penis orgasms with ejaculation is that you don't get the downtime after cumming where you just want out. Instead, it just keeps going, building up to more orgasms or becoming one continuous high. My head is usually buzzing after an hour of that. And I'm also usually so exhausted with pleasure that I don't even feel the need to go jack off or otherwise have a normal penis orgasm.

With this whole setup, I feel like I've achieved my dream selfbondage session. I've long been jealous of women being able to have multiple orgasms, since I've always wanted to be tied down and 'forced' to orgasm again and again (some of my favorite BDSM videos are of this exact scenario) -- and with anal/prostate orgasms, I've come incredibly close to realizing this!

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

That sounds awesome!

selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie