permabondf

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: permabondf

Unread post by RAE »

What a story, It gave me chills to think of being put into a container like that.
Rae

Rubbertoyguy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: permabondf

Unread post by Rubbertoyguy »

syryn wrote:#71
"The Jar" By Jenny

How to search for it: Enter [jar +mummy epoxy "calcium sequestering"] into a search engine.

As a consentual partner in an S&M relationship, one would think our heroine would be tough as nails, hardened even. Turns our she's all mushy.

I love this one... wish I could find a girl on the east coast who'd like to do this for a short time.. :)

KiTA
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: permabondf

Unread post by KiTA »

MsBehavin wrote:
syryn wrote:#70
"What a Girl will do for Love" By Molly McMann

How to search for it: Enter ["my little nudist" "naked all the time" +clitoris] into a search engine.

This permabondf story has no ropes, no chains, no leather, no latex, no cotton or silk, no wool, no polyester...
Have you tried searching how syryn suggests?
You can find this story on the Writing of Leviticus website, where it's hosted at. The original URL provided in here changed some time ago:

http://www.writingsofleviticus.thekinkyserver.com/

Enter the website, click on "Enforced Nudity", and look for it there.

For another similar "Not Quite Bondage but sitll permabondf in a way" story, try "The Adventures of Rania" by Julien Sorel:
http://mcstories.com/AdventuresOfRania/index.html

Which you can also find via google by searching for ["obey without the intervention of her mind" +body].

This particular permabondf story has no long term physical chains restraining the poor girl -- but sometimes, mental chains are far stronger than steel.

In addition, while I'm sharing links, the artist Grigbertz does quite a lot of delightful permabondf stuff on his website, http://grigbertz.com . One particular long running storyline of his I enjoy is "Dwarf Jewelry":

http://grigbertz.com/gallery/dwarfjewelry/

Anyway, hope these links aren't out of line. Love this thread, glad to see it's still getting updated.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Great site at that....
Now I have too many stories to read!!!
Thanks...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

Cod3ck1ll4
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cod3ck1ll4 »

yay, yesterday i found 3 storys i'd like to share with you guys :D

I had to check if it is already posted here but luck was on my side ;)

All 3 storys are really fantastic and i hope someone know more storys like them.

What are the storys about?:
Girl/women gets her body modificated by XY to its likes(nonconsensual),
her mind will also be altered so that her life as a Sex-Slave can begin....and go on....for eternity.

plastique surgery 1
plastique surgery 2
plastique surgery 3

best regards

cody :mrgreen:

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by subgrrl »

Here is a great story that I recently found at literotica.

The Story of Qiu Lian Part 1 by hilypo

Qiu Lian volunteers to be a "model" for a chastity study. She has not read the details of the contract well enough, so has her surprises when items begin to be "installed", but faces her challenges with such spirit.

Very well written and a wonderful character!

I hope that there are more parts in the future!!

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by subgrrl »

Here is another great story from a far, distant corner of the web that most probably would not find by chance.

Emma's New Life by Ls Ds

Young lesbians in love, piercing, bondage, wonderful dominance and submissions, tattoos and haircuts. What more could you ever want in an erotic story? I love this one so much. Maybe you will too.

--subGrrl

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I wanted to keep a rough idea of how many stories there are in this thread, so I have decided, due to an inherent laziness, to simply restart numbering randomly at #90.

#90 "Under New Management" by Sarahjayne (or maybe Catherine)

How to search for it: Enter ["my complicity" "rubber ball" "strap thing"] into a search engine.

A puritanical story in which our heroine realizes that she has succumbed to sapphic temptations and so, indulges in a "See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil" lifestyle (which, by the way, totally doesn't work).

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#91 "The Quiet Diet" by Phoebegetsit

How to search for it: Enter ["brank" "vewy vewy thin"] into a search engine.

Our heroine's weight loss steps (edited):

1. Eat Less
2. [strike]Exercise[/strike] (Use creative self-bondage and body modification to ensure step 1.)

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#91 "The Project" by bob2300

How to search for it: Enter [straitjacket collar corset "ratchet strap" gag "crotch strap" "fondle flap"] into a search engine.

Dedicated students pool their creative resources to design and develop a severely strict straitjacket. Our heroine is volunteered to model the result.

Go to: http://greggerbits.tripod.com/stories.html
Find: "The Project" - Chapter 1.

It's an RTF file. (Ooo!)

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#92 "Adeline's Piercings" edited by Vanna Vechian

How to search for it: Enter ["fascination for metal" "padlock"] into a search engine.

Our heroine is a visionary who follows through on a wonderful plan to adorn herself in rings and chains.

Note to readers:
I, of course, deploy an army of readers to scour the web to find quality stories. I like to find sites that are off the beaten path. Sometimes my troops are stymied by my demands and must be punished in fiendish isolation tanks for extended periods of time. When my facilities are full, I find that I must turn to you all. If your stories meet the criteria of the thread and exist hidden away by garden wall, format type, micro-blog, or obfuscation. I'd love to hear about them. Add them to the list or PM me and I will investigate. Otherwise, enjoy!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#93 "Work of Art" by Jennifer Harrison

How to find it: Enter ["balcony railing" "giant mechanical spider" slave chain] into a search engine.

Our heroine inadvertently becomes a prop in a traveling art show involving a large spider. However, when her performance attracts the attention of a wealthy sociopath it becomes uncertain in whose web she will be wrapped.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#94 "Chloe" by G Man

How to find it: Enter ["tritanium" "blackskin" "squeezes"] into a search engine.

A happy, fantastical tale about a heroine whose greatest latex mummification fantasy comes true... Because sometimes happy, fantastical mummification tales just totally hit the spot, you know?

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#95 "72 Hours" by Binder

How to find it: Enter ["unlimited body modification" athlete armbinder] into a search engine.

In a near-future dystopia, our heroine bravely offers herself as an indentured servant in order to save her entire family. To get the highest price for her sacrifice, she chooses a package deal which will leave the length of service to chance. Now, she has three days to come to terms with her future. Is she a victim of circumstance, or will she take life by the reins.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

#96 "Kirsty – A Descent Into Slavery" by The Iranian

How to find it: Enter ["Rings had been fastened to the skin between her fingers and toes"] into a search engine.

Our heroine, a powerful business woman tired of making decisions, has an opportunity for a four month vacation engaging in bondage. Her decision to go may have been the last that she will ever make.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Bumping this thread...

I've been re-reading some of these. The "how to find it" search hints are brilliant, because a lot of links are stale, even though in many cases the stories are still out there, either on different sites or at different addresses within the original sites due to reorganisation or site upgrades.

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

#90 "Under New Management" is a good story, but then ruined for me because the narrator is tied up on her bed from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Why don't authors realise that no-one can go 48 hours without needing to go to the toilet? It's all very well writing about fantasies but please make them realistic.