Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i would like to see a pic of it,and how much you want for it.

phantom
Tightly Hogtied

ErosTek 312B plus accessories for sale

Unread post by phantom »

Hi All,

It's been way too long since I posted on here for all manner of reasons, but hopefully should be back to normal service soon. Anyway, after months of debating I've finally decided to have a clear out of some of my toys and rubber clothing. Although it's all in great condition and I certainly still love it, I just don't get the chance to use it anymore, and when I do get the opportunity to have some decent "playtime" it's normally with somebody that has all thier own gear anyway. So, to kick things off I'm offering my ErosTek 312B E-stim box and all the accessories that I can find that go with it. For those that know thier E-stim this is without doubt the best control box money can buy, just read the reviews or Google it if you don't know. Most of my stuff came from Regulation in London and in all it's cost quite a considerable amount of money. I decided to stick a post on here before I list it on Ebay, partly because I imagine everybody on this forum knows what each item is without me having to explain it fully, and partly because it mya be quicker, and save me the Ebay fees ;)
Obviously it's all been used, the box itself is about 6 years old I think, and has been used on and off throughout the entire period. The toys and accessories have been used less often, some have never been used, but all are clean and undamaged. As this is quite an unusual thing to sell 2nd hand I wouldn't like to say what people think it is worth so if anybody is interested please send me a private message with your email address and I can send some photos if you want. I'll happily answer any questions you may have, and I'm more than happy to take offers on the collection (or parts of it).
I'm located in North Lincolnshire but can post worldwide if I find a buyer. I can accept payment by post, or Paypal if you'd prefer. I look forward to hearing from anybody that's interested, full list of what I have is below, prices in brackets are the price you wil pay for each item NEW in the UK at the moment (taken from the Regulation website). Offers please :)

1x ErosTek 312B power control box (with European mains plug but I can include a UK adapter if you need it). It has the instruction booklet but no box, also has the original mic lead. (£449.95 new)

3x ErosTek low profile snap leads, each has 2 connections for 2 single or 1 dual pole toy. (£15 each new)

2x Double Jack to 2 banana connector leads, never used. (£13 each new)

1x Double jack to double jack lead, and double jack splitter, can't remember where these came from, but increase the possibilities of toys and connections etc.

1x PES "Sparkler" electrode (£72 new)

1x PES "Corona" electrode, the version with 3 moveable focusing balls on the edge, only ever tried once (£80 new)

2x PES dual pole rubber penis rings (£55 new)

3x elasticated "electra-bands" (£39.50 for 2 new, don't know how I ended up with 3!)

Plus some loose conductive silicone strips of various lengths and 2 different thicknesses, the same material as the "Sparkler" and other PES electrodes are made of. I bought these to make my own shapes of electrodes, they work very well, and can be shaped into anything you can think of. I can't rememer how much these were or where they came from, Ebay probably ;)

That's it for now, I have some rubber stuff to sort through after Christmas but I'll just see if I get any interest in this first. To buy this lot new now would cost over £800 so please drop me a line via Private Message if you want to grab a bargain. If I haven't had much interest by the New Year it will end up on Ebay.

Cheers all :)

phantom
Tightly Hogtied

More bondage and rubber items for sale

Unread post by phantom »

Thanks for the emails about the Erostek 312 box, it is now safely with it's new proud owner, hopefully getting more use out of it than I ever did. My clearout is progressing so I now have the following items for sale:

Set of 4x black leather wrist/ankle restraints. This is a very well made high quality set, originally bought from Paradiso Bodyworks in London (before they went all underweary!). There are 2x wrists restraints, and 2x ankle restraints, differentiated as the ankle ones have a slightly larger diameter. They are good quality black leather, with good black soft fur lining, and buckle fastenings to secure them around your limbs. Each restraint also has a silver chain attached to it with snap-clip locks on the ends so you can attach each restraint to other restraints, other objects, ot around things such as bed posts and lock them back on themselves. The possibilities are endless from spreadeagles to hogties etc. Originally I think I paid £95 for the set, and they are as good condition now as they always were with hardly any use. I'd be happy to accept £50 for the set.

Also I have a black leather bondgae belt with 3 D-rings attached, one on each side and one on the front. This comes with 2 detachable matching wrist cuffs in black leather with buckled fasteners, which can be secured onto the D-rings on the belt as required using the same style snap-clip locks as above. This also came from Paradiso Body works and cost about £70, I'd be happy with £35 for these.

If anybody is interested in both items above I'll knock £10 off so you can have both (and some spare snap-clips) for £75 plus postage.

I also have 1x inflatable rubber hood. It is natural colour semi-transparent rubber, fully inflatable through a valve on the top, with a zip on the back of the head for easy access. It is quite a large size, and has no openings on the frint of the head, instead having 3 breathing tubes, 1 for each nostril and one for your mouth. The breathing tubes are flexible rubber similar to the rubber used in the hood, and they do not protrude inside, they sit flush on the inside of the hood. I've had this a few years and only ever worn it once, my head didn't quite fit it properly so it's sat unused ever since. I'd like £30 for this.

1x black moulded rubber sleepsack. This is fairly large, having a zip at the front that goes down as far as the mid-body area. It is moulded rather than tailored so is the same width all the way down, and it does not have any internal sleeves or a hood. It isn't particularly restricitve in itself, I used it combined with other bondage, but it does have a great feel and smell, and is easy to get in and out of on your own, more of a sleeping bag than a bondage sack. £30 for this.

2x lycra zentai/enclosure suits, 1 black and 1 natural/beige. These are fairly stretchy and fit me fine (6 foot 3). They are both the same design, they are full enclosure including attached hood and even seperate fingers and toes. There are no holes in the hoods, although it is very easy to breath through the material. There is a back zip for getting in and out, and a small front zip at the groin. Gives a nice snug enclosure feeling without the full-on feel of rubber. £15 each for these.

And lastly (for now) I have a clear transparent pvc hood with back zip. It is a fairly large size as it fits me, and has a single opening for the mouth. It is a grommeted type of opening, with a short removable tube, and a small removable matching clear pvc rebreather bag. I'd like £20 for this.

I have photos of all of the items but I can't post them anywhere so if you'd like to see them please send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you some pictures and more details. I can post items anywhere in the world but please be aware you will have to cover the postage costs (outside of the UK will be very expensive for the restraints as they're heavy). I can accept cash payments, or Paypal as that's quick and secure.

Please get in touch if you want more info :)

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

I am selling my Birdlocked chastity cage as I have ordered a replacement and I want the spikes back. I took mine out as they were too painful. I want to get $75 for it plus whatever the shipping is to you by Canada post.

Device always sterilized after use. If interested in device please Pm.

Rujveld
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rujveld »

DVDs for Sale.

Hi all,
Tried to sell these last year without luck so have now lowered the prices.

All titles are of Damsel & Distress Fantasy Nature and originals, although some were purchased from USA they will play on Computers and Region 2 DVD players. I am looking for £10 per title.

Titles available are:

FMConcepts -
Bad Girls Tease Naked Captives
Wicked Hogties
Exquiste Topless Captives
Pretty Girls in Hogtied Trouble
Bound & Gagged Cheerleaders
Hogtied & Left to Struggle
The Kidnapping of Jamie Lynn (also features The Kidnapping of Heather Stewart & Sherri Reynolds)
The Kidnapping of Erica Campbell
The Kidnapping of Summer Gentry
The Kidnapping of Johanna Dillon (also Features The Kidnapping of Melissa Jacobs).

Imago Studios -
Asian Damsels in Distress
What Burglar! - Hit & Run!

Squeels Bondage -
Home & Bound - Captured Dream
The Adventures of Katie Knotts.

The following titles come with the cases as well.

Nylon Knots -
Missed Meeting
The Picture Taker
Hotel Ties 2
Tough Tactics
Office Antics.

Sally Roberts Review 2.

If you have any questions about the DVD's feel free to contact me directly.

tommyj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tommyj »

I have one of these:

http://www.rubberevashop.com/en/Underwe ... -butt-plug

For sale. Never worn, kept in perfect condition.

Its in black and is size Medium (check the site's sizing chart).

RRP is 55 pounds, I'm looking for 45-50 with free postage, though I may go lower if you get in touch!

Edit:

I'm looking to acquire Njoy products, so if anyone has something and they'd like to swap, I'd be open to that too.

projectcloset
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by projectcloset »

Hey guys, I have an exobelt extreme for sale.

It is one of these items.

http://www.exobelt.com/ext.htm

I have hardly used this item at all because it doesn't work with me.

$85 shipping included. Will ship anywhere in US and accept paypal

The other item I have is the meo self bondage time lock. It is one of these http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info. ... ts_id=6570

I bought it a few years ago and I haven't used it that much. It costs 230 USD new so I want to sell it for $135 shipping included. Again will ship anywhere in US and accept paypal.

Shoot me an email at linkbored@gmail.com or PM me here. You can also PM/email me an offer for these items. Thank you

thisis
Tightly Hogtied

Anyone selling their bondage gears? Looking for cheap ones.

Unread post by thisis »

Hi.

As per title.

Poor student here :(

woofy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by woofy »

hi everyone.just bought some gear off a guy on ebay.handcuffs_shackles n tackle.run by someone called legzup.(brill name)
anyway sent me email after purchase saying "if you can draw it i can make it "you might just wanna check it out.
just been reading some of your past threads.
think ive found my perfect home !

cabbagesteve
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cabbagesteve »

Hi all. I have for sale a bondage/bdsm crucifix.
The crucifix is made from solid beech timber, is over 6ft tall and 6ft wide. The free standing cross is extremely strong and has a genuine pvc head pad. The arm restraint points are recessed into the cross for extra restriction and (believe it or not!) comfort.
I have photos of this brand new crucifix if you like me to email them to you.
I am looking for £549 for this stunning piece. Please bear in mind the timber alone owes me over £400! I am a qualified cabinet maker with over 15 years experience in many fields. I have one of these myself and have enjoyed using it a LOT! Lol
for any more information or for pictures please message me or reply here and I shall answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Steve

Rujveld
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rujveld »

DVDs for Sale.

Hi all,
Tried to sell these last year without luck so have now lowered the prices.

All titles are of Damsel & Distress Fantasy Nature and originals, although some were purchased from USA they will play on Computers and Region 2 DVD players. I am looking for £5 per title.

Titles available are:

FMConcepts -
Bad Girls Tease Naked Captives
Wicked Hogties
Exquiste Topless Captives
Pretty Girls in Hogtied Trouble
Bound & Gagged Cheerleaders
Hogtied & Left to Struggle
The Kidnapping of Jamie Lynn (also features The Kidnapping of Heather Stewart & Sherri Reynolds)
The Kidnapping of Erica Campbell
The Kidnapping of Johanna Dillon (also Features The Kidnapping of Melissa Jacobs).

Imago Studios -
Asian Damsels in Distress
What Burglar! - Hit & Run!

Squeels Bondage -
Home & Bound - Captured Dream
The Adventures of Katie Knotts.

The following titles come with the cases as well.

Nylon Knots -
Missed Meeting
The Picture Taker
Hotel Ties 2
Tough Tactics
Office Antics.

Sally Roberts Review 2.

If you have any questions about the DVD's feel free to contact me directly.

BoundDragon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundDragon »

Hello all,

I'm selling a BNG Male Milking Machine that can be found here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1397151935

It's BARELY used and has been THOROUGHLY cleaned. No stains, no smell, pristine condition.

From the official site this little beast would normally go around $550 as it is custom ordered to include a muffler system, a suction adjustor, and two cup connectors.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

why dont you just post a pic.i am not signing up for ebay or anything else just to see it.

jjj333
Unfettered Newbie

The best DIY Venus 2000 Clone

Unread post by jjj333 »

Attachments
Left side.JPG
https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/

wookiezowie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wookiezowie »

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZffGfsX.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7VGHWnI.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vDUMBix.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FoHCECx.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bndVZ8m.jpg[/IMG]
Check out my new Bondage restraint system

[urlhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bondage-restraint-sy ... 1361726170?][/url]

wookiezowie
Unfettered Newbie

My new Restraint system

Unread post by wookiezowie »

forcefultrainer
Unfettered Newbie

Erostek 312 for sale. Wisconsin

Unread post by forcefultrainer »

Hello everyone,
I have found that this is the best Estim machine I have ever used, unfortunately I have only used it a handfull of times since I have other toys that I use so I am looking to sell it. I paid $600.00 for it and I will sell it for $400.00 plus any shipping or paypal fees. I don't have any software. Will come with powercord, connecting wires and manual.

Anyone interested can contact me via email

forcefultrainer@yahoo.com

I am located in Madison Wisconsin

kosvince
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kosvince »

Hi guys,
I am building bondage dungeon furnitures.
Here is my new Cross creation:

You can find it on ebay if you like it @
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252029390064? ... 1558.l2649

or here too:

http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk/p/906310 ... -gear.html
http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk the online BDSM gear store