Sleepsack more interesting?

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
snuggly
Unfettered Newbie

Sleepsack more interesting?

Unread post by snuggly »

Hello. I recently bought a large sized sleep sack (http://www.amazon.com/Mummy-Zentai-Span ... B008ZV21JE) and love it so far. My only complaint is the little difficulty in just getting out. Flipping it inside out also leads to an easy escape, as I can use my hands freely and open the zipper from the outside.

Now, I really don't want to buy another one with internal sleeves, and I don't have anyone to get involved with this. Is there anyway to make escape more challenging? Of course without the risk of death or self-injury.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Sleepsack more interesting?

Unread post by Franzia »

It might seem a bit awkward at first, but you could add belts or straps on the outside as you zip into it. It may not be a perfect answer but it would slow down your escape by having to unbuckle straps as you unzip. :wink:

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Franzia wrote:It might seem a bit awkward at first, but you could add belts or straps on the outside as you zip into it. It may not be a perfect answer but it would slow down your escape by having to unbuckle straps as you unzip. :wink:
Hey I know... after getting in he could roll into a rectangular pit(3'X6'X3' width/length/depth feet) of homemade quicksand. That would be more challenging :lol: Of course, a breathing tube is a must :o Otherwise that pesky death notion may come to fruition!

Just teasin', as I have nothing, really :(
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hmm- snuggly has been silent... maybe is trapped now in quicksand or a home-made sarcophagus! :o

*sending out a search party*

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Sort of off topic but on topic, I've wanted a sleepsack for a long time. But it would definitely need to have internal sleeves. Or would be more desirable than not. Thing is, I can't find the "perfect" one!!! Sometimes I just have to get over myself! hehehe

Think I'll go spend a few hours looking again, yeah... that's what I'll do, tootles ;)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

If it's for- shall we say- solo use, internal sleeves may be difficult to get into after you zip up and if you do manage it, it may be more difficult to get out of- maybe too difficult! You will be one trapped mummy. :D A spandex sleepsack might be the answer tho'- I have one without sleeves but think I could manage internal sleeves due to it's stretchabilty. ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

I'm looking at 665 leather's neoprene sack(http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/10017S007/7984) right now. I realize the difficulty for solo play but... I'd simply put a small knife inside with me and cut my way out if need be!!! If this was a much pricier rubber item well, I really wouldn't do that.

Where'd you get your sack from?

P.S
Maybe I'll go with the matching confinement hood to.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I'm not sure the source for mine is even around anymore- John Floyd Productions or Noelle Nielson ... someone merged with someone else. To me, an advantage of spandex is that I can actually sleep in it unlike latex or similar materials, altho they have their uses too. If you're pretty sure you can manage those sleeves without cutting it to ribbons in an escape attempt and if the price is right then maybe you should go for it- the hood too! :)

(btw, dg I got your PM but you need to unblock for a response)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia wrote:...

(btw, dg I got your PM but you need to unblock for a response)
Roger that dodger, unblocked.

I sent them a message regarding size, waiting to here back before I order it. Oh yeah, I'll get the hood most definitely.
But you better believe... I'll cut my way out if need be. I'll do some tryouts first of course.

I figure I can lay on the floor, on my back, and tie a string to the zipper pull and have the string fastened to something.
Then I can shimmy away closing the zip! To undo it I'll just rotate 180 degrees and do the same. Risky but my escape plan is FOOL
proof!!! At least, I hope so hehehe Hopefully I'm not a bigger fool than my fool proof plan :D

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

That plan sounds like it could work! :) Well..as long as the string doesn't break anyway! The knife would be a good backup, like a key in a bottle of vegetable oil- you would hate to do it but if it's an emergency then do what must be done.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia wrote:That plan sounds like it could work! :) Well..as long as the string doesn't break anyway! The knife would be a good backup, like a key in a bottle of vegetable oil- you would hate to do it but if it's an emergency then do what must be done.
Well, the PLAN is in motion!!! Just ordered the 'sack and a new confinement hood to go with :D

Normally I'm a latex/rubber kind of guy but I'll use this as an initially lower cost trial run to see if I even like being in a sleep sack. I'm excited, yes indeed :)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

It may be somewhat different than latex, but if you've never tried a sleepsack before, you may be in for a real pleasant surprise! :)

EDIT: Snuggly- we apologize for hijacking your thread, we've moved to:
http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=101525

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

My apologies as well. I will think on your situation in earnest and see if I can come up with an actual reply to make escape more of a challenge for you.

SINcerely,
- d3vious.

snuggly
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snuggly »

Well after coming back from using belts, I can say it is in the right motion. The only issue is that the zipper placement makes it difficult to tie the belts around nice. So far, it's worked pleasantly though! :D

I'm trying to keep my eye out for a neck entry sleepsack (hopefully with internal sleeves!) so that I can just slide into it, kind of like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eel4_MROQQ (sadly the creator said the company who made these went out of business)

If anyone sees anything, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Back on topic.

Snuggly, an alternative to my earlier suggestion of using belts to slow down your exit would be rope around your hips with loops on the sides- after zipping up squiggle your hands thru the loops.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

I guess what we really need to ask if you have any bondage gear OR household item to use for restraints inside the bag?

Bondage gear: Leather Cuffs, Handcuffs and or Locks\Keys?

Household Items: Duct Tape, Rope/String, Zip Ties and again, Locks w\Keys?

Let us know ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

snuggly wrote:... If anyone sees anything, I'd appreciate it greatly!
Will this work for you? http://winterfetish.com/catalog/Spandex ... eeves.html
Back Zip Spandex Sleepsack

This spandex sleepsack has a back zipper which runs from the top of the hood down the back all the way to the shins for quick, easy entry. With three zipper pulls you can open the back for a little access while keeping the wearer from losing the nice feeling of full enclosure. The interior sleeves keep the wearer's hands out of trouble and make that secure feeling complete. Front access zipper comes as standard with two pulls that allow just the right amount of access where you want it. Optional locking entry zipper pulls come with two keys.

This is less intense and secure than our heavy weight Darlex sleepsack, comfortably smooth all over, confining on its own, but also perfect for more intense layering. This style comes with attached hood.
Good luck,

- d.g

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Damn, reread that "neck entry"... ugh!!! Searchin' man, searchin' ;)

EDIT: I emailed Winterfetish and asked if they could make that sleep sack without the zipper and with a neck entry ;) Waiting to hear back...

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

There are some neck entry latex bags, but neck entry Lycra/spandex ones do seem somewhat rare. If you are looking for a slow & difficult exit- latex might work, although it could be quite a struggle to squirm into one as well. And the 'feel' would be different- maybe not what you're after, snuggly.

Limmet
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Limmet »

snuggly wrote: Now, I really don't want to buy another one with internal sleeves, and I don't have anyone to get involved with this. Is there anyway to make escape more challenging? Of course without the risk of death or self-injury.
You could use handcuffs or something inside the sack, ofcourse with the keys needed to get out also in the sack maybe even have the keys frozen in ice to prolong your time in the sack :).
Have fun and play safe
//Limmet