"665 Leather" Neoprene sleepsack

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

"665 Leather" Neoprene sleepsack

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Since I completely derailed snuggly's thread, apologies snuggly, I figured I'd start my own!

After having conversation with Franzia off and on for the better part of today, I decided
to order a sleepsack and... confinement hood to go with it :D It's on 2 day air delivery
so I should post up some info rather quickly as to the experience! Excited with the new things,
oh yes. YES indeed :)

It has internal sleeves so the self bondage possibility may be risky?! I'm simply going to place a
small knife inside with my right hand as the safety precaution. I know the purist who says it's NOT
inescapable will be disappointed but... I'm not wired quite that way. I can still enjoy myself.

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g

P.S
Since we can't post images of items, here's a couple of links:

Sleep Sack: http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/10017S007/7984

Confinement Hood: http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/10017S007/8355
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: "665 Leather" Neoprene sleepsack

Unread post by Franzia »

Darn it dg, you beat me to it- I was just beginning to realize we hijacked poor snuggly's thread too! :?
I linked it to this one.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

HEY... that's right, WE hijacked the thread :lol: I had an accomplice so I'm relieved of FULL responsibility!
EQUAL time served in a sleepsack for penance maybe!!! Hehe I'd cry "NO FAIR", you have experience in yours :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Yes- we're both guilty and need to be punished! :lol:

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Have you seen the video with 13 guys in differing sleepsacks all arranged in a circle Franz' ?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

No, haven't seen that one. Are you suggesting something like that would be ideal as penance for the both of us? :roll:

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia wrote:No, haven't seen that one. Are you suggesting something like that would be ideal as penance for the both of us? :roll:
I'm NOT suggesting anything!!! Here's the kinky linky:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hu2Ap-G463-

I found that in a sleepsack group on FetLife when I was... searching for sleepsack recommendations.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

That is wild! :D Most of those would definitely require an assistant... altho' it's possible to do one of those all latex ones alone! ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Awwww, drats :cry: No confirmation order being shipped email... and status is pending in my store account.
Oh well, sure it won't be the Rubber55 3 MONTH hood wait time! That was brutal.

- d.g

EDIT- sub.ject: "Daniel, your 665 order has shipped." Woohoo... seems my drats was for naught, yay :D

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Calm down there, dg- good things come to those who have patience. :D

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia wrote:Calm down there, dg- good things come to those who have patience. :D
I don't need patience... when I have 2'cd day air delivery scheduled for... TOMORROW!!! Woooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

Maybe a lil' sumin' sumin' in the SB' realm going on tomorrow night for d.g :D

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Looks like you may be busy tonight then... enjoy! ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Well, looks like it's a mixed bag! A mixed Body bag :P

First attempt to get into the sleep sack was met with disappointment :(

I came home from work early to get the purrverted package off my front door step! After all, wouldn't want to inadvertently pervertify any would be thieves with a bondage bag!!! Who knows what liability suit I'd be in for :lol:

Anyway, only had a bit of time so I tried getting into it real quick. NOT happening. I couldn't get it past my second shoulder and really, I was thinking if I DID... maybe I'd be stuck without even zipping it up! It stretches and gives but doesn't slide on my skin so easy. At this point it was a bit of a struggle to get it off with it only being part of the way on! Thought on this as I returned to work, hrmmmm...

Second attempt was not much better than the first. Albeit I had more time, actually off work, I just couldn't seem to get it up and over my second shoulder. Now, wiggling out of it was easier and a wee bit scarier. I don't really know the strengths, or weaknesses, of neoprene(stitching) and removing one of my arms from the internal sleeves felt like I might damage it. But it was okay. Ended this effort thinking "Maybe do I NEED a kinky play partner?" Again, hrmmmm...

Third times the CHARM :D Almost :o I went and took a shower and thought about the problem, friction! So I figured I'd use talc same as I do with some of my latex. BINGO. Problem solved. I glided into it, as it started compressing me tighter and tighter as I worked it up my body. Finally with both arms in the sleeves I wiggled my way into it completely... what a snuggly b :gag: ndagey fit this was going to be... yummy :)

BUT, the zipper remained UNZIPPED! NOW my plan. It's a great plan, or a good plan, or just a plan, but maybe a FALLABLE plan! hehe We'll see. Anyways, the plan was to: tie a rope to the zipper, AND... to an anchor point, get in the sleep sack and then... squirm my way to... total helplessness! Okay, this is self bondage so the "total" part is a bit of melodrama, just imagine it's like that ;) The last part of the pan was to simply squirm a 180, reversing the direction the rope would pull the zipper thus, setting me free.

I got out of the partially enveloped state with relative ease. Went a grabbed a small key ring and some rope. Off I was with fastening the setup to both the zipper and a door knob. Door shut tight and LOCKED! Guesstimating the length needed I then once again crawled into the sleep sack. This time though, some of the talc must have been off of me and so... getting that darn second shoulder in was a fight.

FINALLY, the sack top came up and over my shoulder and I could use my mouth to finish fitting it properly, YAY! Now, the moment of truth... squirmming away sealing me INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ;) I moved my shoulders in as far as I could closing the open zipper "gap" for less stress and...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP... ziip zip zippity zIP! DONE! SEALED in.

WOW, what a feeling. The tight compression just hugging me all over, enveloping me, holding me.... captive :gag: Hostage... helpless(in a sense that is). I just kind of laid there for a bit feeling it "all", eyes closed. How my arms were trapped, and how I was wrapped, completely from neck to toes. Big inner "switched" smiles going on in my mind's eye that's for sure.

But... it was short lived. Too short. While the rest of the Eastern U.S. is bewitched with ice and snow, sunny F L A is mostly hot still. I was heating up really quickly and so, not wanting to perspire profusely in it I did what was next...

Squirmmed a 180 and UNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPed my self. Worked like a "charm", again ;) Now, I claimed I would have a small knife in one of the sleeves in case I got stuck. But I did not do that, I know I know, safety first! I just believed somehow I would rip it with a finger if need be. I don't know if that would have worked as I didn't need to :D

Also, I bought a HOOD to go with and tried it on. It fits really really snuggly as well. And is a pretty good sensory dep type feel to it as it's called a "Confinement Hood". I just couldn't manage both and feel reasonably safe by myself. I don't really involve to much mummification type play into my self bondages. YET!

All said, I'm eager to set this up proper, hood included, WITH the AC set on LOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, buuuurrrrrrr.... is it FRIGID in here???!!! MMMPH mmph *feeling just fine thank you very mmmphhhh

Wrapping up, I'll post a lil' photoshoot next time. Using a leash instead of the rope, as it's more apropos with the use of the sleep sack ;)

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

In case it didn't show ;) , I'm a very very happy camper with expanding my KINKS into the mummification/sleep sack realm! All thanks to snuggly and Franzia, yeah... it's all their fault! At least, that's what I'll tell the "shrink", at the asylum, should I ever get stuck for realzzz and FOUND by the "authorities" :lol:

- d.g

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Well hey- I didn't twist your arm, you decided you wanted that one! :lol: I didn"t understand at first that you were unfamiliar with mummification, or I might have suggested something more along the lines of snuggly's zentai one. You quickly ordered -I guess you could call it- a professional sleep sack. :D But you're managing it very well and am glad it's working out! :D
And yes, heat can be the enemy of mummification- turn down that thermostat.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Here's a few "not in use" pic's, sigh :cry: Next post will be in use, I'll figure it out!

Standard side view:

Showing the "confinement" option:

And finally...

I emailed the company asking about it's durability. They stated it's relatively strong so... I can get into it hooded now, as I'm not so worried about tearing it :)

We have a cold front coming through in a few days so... maybe update with the new "in use" pic's in a few. Until then,

Happy bondages,
- d3vious.g

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Oooh, that's a serious bag and hood. :) You'll get a taste of sensory deprivation with that. Disconnected and cut off from all the outside world (well, except for heat maybe) all tightly encased in your own world. ;)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

how do you breathe with that hood fly closed?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

What a lovely sleep sack. I can only dream of owning such a wonderful piece of kit. My wife would definitely NOT approve.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

tiemeupalso wrote:how do you breathe with that hood fly closed?
I'm not quite sure if the neoprene "breathes" or if air leaks in from various spots of the hood! I did have a thought, same as you, that maybe I was re-breathing my own air with it completely zipped shut. So I simply left the two confinement zippers slightly apart from each other leaving a small gap to make sure I was breathing fresh air.

tonyleeds wrote:What a lovely sleep sack. I can only dream of owning such a wonderful piece of kit. My wife would definitely NOT approve.
Thanks tony, it's my first one and I'm loving it so far. I need to do like an actual "session" in it. So far it's been just little 15 minute tryouts/experiments and such.

Awww... your wife wouldn't approve :( Hey I know, I'm pretty good with hypnosis if you give me your number I'll call under the guise of a "wrong number", do an instantaneous induction, hypnotise her deeply and then... when she awakes... BAM baby... she'll be all about letting you express your bondagey desires FREELY!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha, only in the MOVIES man. But it's a fun scenario to think about ;)

Well, take care all. And... as usual, HAPPY B :gag: NDAGES,
d3vious.g