I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

Cathy, My nipples WERE sore after the clamps came off, but I did not cum. Locking yourself up after a period of not having any orgasm is always more arousing for me than if I am locked right after I have had several good ones. A goal of 11 days? I think we can help you last that long.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I did not leave the clover clamps on for more than a couple of minutes. My nipples were a little sore the next day anyway.
I have not found a way to orgasm while I am locked up. I cannot pull the base ring forward enough to get my penis out,
and using a magic wand just edges me, it is not quite enough to get off. The magic wand is an evil toy, at least for me!
The only result is that I go mad with lust, but cannot get to orgasm by using it.
The chastity with both the catheter and the anal plug keeps me aroused and wanting, yet an orgasm is impossible, so far.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

A couple of days ago, my key holder got me naked and on my back, tied my wrists to the center leg of the bed on each side, then tied my ankles to my wrists, leaving me in an extremely exposed and available position. Next, she removed all of her clothes. She put one knee on each side of my head, bent forward and removed my chastity. Then she told me that if I could manage to avoid an orgasm for three minutes, she would untie me and be my sex slave for the rest of the week. The then began playing with my butt plug while sucking on my penis, spreading her knees and rubbing her clit on my lips, and I exploded with a huge orgasm in less than a minute. She continued her actions until I had another orgasm, which happened very quickly.. I had two orgasms in what she says was less then three minutes. She got herself off by continuing to hump my mouth, then left me overnight. In the morning, she locked my chastity back on before untying me and telling me to take a shower and get dressed. Now I am more horny than I can remember, but I am locked into an inescapable chastity and cannot even get close to the orgasm I so desperately want, even need, after that.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Apparently, my key holder has discovered that she gets huge orgasms by telling me not to orgasm and then stimulating me until I do. Being locked into my chastity makes me extremely wanting, and she enjoys teasing me and letting me pleasure her while I remain locked and unable to orgasm. When she does restrain me and remove my chastity, those actions now bring me to the edge of orgasm, even before she starts touching me. Deep in my mind, I know I cannot resist once she decides to 'force' me to orgasm. She has started whispering to me in public, perhaps over dinner, that she wants to give me a blow job, or to 69, since that gets me extremely aroused and makes me really want an orgasm, and she knows it. Having occasional orgasms makes the chastity experience much more erotic than simply being locked up and doing without orgasms for a long time.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I discovered that I could put TWO PADLOCKS through the hole designed to take the locking stud. Being locked, I talked my key holder into letting me meet with a local domme. Over lunch, she was fascinated by the idea of locking me when I was already locked. A trip to Home Depot after lunch got her a new luggage lock, which she installed while we were in the parking lot. I've never touched the keys. Now, neither one can unlock me, they need to both agree to let me out for me to be released.

I've been doubly locked for about a month, and the two of them have restrained me once, let me give them oral sex alternately all afternoon, while unlocked and being teased by the one not on my face. They told me not to cum, and then forced me to cum in less than a minute. They call me a 'minute man'. My inability to not cum has led to weekly bondage as I am in now.

I am bound today in front of my computer. My chastity has its catheter tube inserted, and I am sitting on a 6 inch dildo which is 1.75 inches in diameter. A short chain locked to my chastity has been dropped through a small hole near the back of my chair, and a padlock attached under the chair. I am collared, with wrist cuffs chained to it, so I cannot lower my hands below my waist. Two straps complete my bondage. One goes around my waist and the back of the chair, the other goes around my legs and the seat.

My key holder should be home by 5:00, and I hope to be unlocked once she gets home.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Perhaps your keyholder should investigate delay spray (basically lidocaine solution, a local anaesthetic). A few good squirts and she'll be able to ride you for about half an hour while you're unable to feel enough stimulation to have an orgasm yourself. And once the half hour is up you just go back into the chastity device until next time she needs a good hard cock inside her.

For a short while a few years ago I was lucky enough to have a partner who would do that to me, and before releasing me from the bed the chastity tube keys would go into a time safe set for another few days so there was no point in me arguing or begging afterwards. After about two weeks I'd be frustrated enough to come within the time limit and then for health reasons she'd milk me dry before locking me up again, but she enjoyed feeling my erection get bigger and harder with each session.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

The point is that she knows I am really wanting, so she offers to leave me unlocked for some time if I can only resist having an orgasm for some length of time. She then delights in forcing me to orgasm very quickly, with the result that she locks me up again immediately. The more quickly I orgasm, the longer the lockup will be. We are both aroused by the idea of locking me up so I cannot orgasm. She can have all the orgasms she wants by masturbating while I watch and listen, or by letting me use my mouth and tongue, or my hands, which increases my desire to orgasm, and the intensity of her orgasms.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, my primary key holder wanted to play with me and make me cum even though she told me not to. She had forgotten about the second lock which my local domme had installed, and she was not able to unlock me. After having a few moments thought, she restrained me on my back and had several orgasms on my face, letting my eager tongue excite her over and over. I thought that might be all she would do, but she surprised me by putting on a strap-on and introducing me to the pleasures of being pegged. She started very slowly and carefully, giving me sensations similar to putting in one of my butt plugs. Once she had it well inserted, she began stroking in and out. I thought I would go crazy. I was almost having an orgasm, but not quite, and was desperate for her to continue. She stopped, and slowly withdrew it from me. She cuddled me, let me nurse, and said that if she couldn't unlock me, she had found a new way to have fun with me. She has said she will tell my domme what she did, and how aroused it got me. I was shaking, and would have done ANYTHING to orgasm. I am still shaking a little, very horny and wanting, but still locked with two locks. I may never get unlocked. If only I could cum!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

if you aren't having fun I will trade places with you anytime:)

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am in heaven. I have not been able to masturbate for over two months. Two ladies restrained me, stimulated my penis, and 'forced' to cum over two weeks ago. My primary key holder has discovered that she really enjoys pegging me, so my penis may NEVER be released from chastity. I am sitting on a dildo as I type this, hoping my key holder will want to have fun with me later today, or perhaps she will let me give her oral sex. I never dreamed that life could be so wonderful.

freduk
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by freduk »

You could always invest in a Full Steel Belt with Cable. There are a number of manufacturers that produce anal dildos/plugs that attach to the cable, making them locked in. When you bend, the cable pushes it deeper and when you stand back straight it pulls it back slightly.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I certainly have investigated full steel belts. I had a bad experience with LockedInSteel, a company in Massachusetts from whom I ordered a full steel belt with a couple of plugs, paid for it, and never was able to receive it or to get my money back.

I have been locked into a chastity which had an anal plug attached to the ring. My key holder got tired of releasing me every day, for obvious bodily functions. The device I am now wearing is locked with two different locks, which makes it most unlikely that I will be released from it any time soon.

One of the things I did with several of my CBx000 devices was to put a chain around my waist which had a short length of chain threaded through it, pulled it through itself in back to make a loop. and let the end drop. I next inserted a hollow dildo. I took the free end which was hanging down, through a 6 inch eye bolt which I put into the dildo, and locked it to the 'A' ring of the chastity. The short chain from my waist either served as the spacer, or was attached to the lock on the chastity. I now had absolutely no way to remove the dildo or the chastity without the key to the locks. I went to work this way at least once a week. When I wore it on Friday. I would usually try to see how long I could stay locked and plugged, lasting until Sunday night several times.

freduk
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by freduk »

I have a modified dildo for my Tollyboy, and it is .... frustrating as hell

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My KH decided to add a couple of steel rings to my balls as weights. It makes them hang down much more than usual.
I now need to be extremely careful when I sit so I do not sit on my balls. They swing noticibly when I walk.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm home from 4 days in New Orleans, still locked, but not plugged. My balls have stretched enough that I now have 3 steel rings weighing them down, instead of just two. Walking down Bourbon street, looking at all that is on display there, made me really want to be released so I could have an orgasm, but my primary key holder left my keys at home. She did let me satisfy her with my tongue every morning and every evening. I've learned how to sit down without trapping my balls beneath me. Feeling them swinging while I walk is distracting, to say the least. I have no idea when my next orgasm may occur, if ever. Having two key holders means that neither of them can decide to free me, and I think that each wants to be the one who actually unlocks me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My second key holder came over to have lunch with us, and I was told to get naked while she was here. I got hopeful that I might be unlocked, but I'm not unlocked. I've used my tongue on both ladies until it is quite sore. My wife pegged me, then my second observed that my wife was using a small dildo, and put a larger one into her harness, then pegged me with it. She told my wife that she should be using the one she just used, which she re-inserted into me, then put my chain around my waist, then down and forward, locked it to my CB, so that the larger dildo is now locked in. They have gone grocery shopping, and I'm just plugged and chaste, very very horny. They mentioned that all of us would go to see the fireworks after supper, so I know there's more planned for today, but have no idea what. Perhaps I'll post again in a day or two.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was forced to sleep with the dildo locked into me. It was unlocked and removed the next morning, after I pleasured my wife.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was told to be very careful of my diet for the last few days, and last night I was plugged with my 6 inch long by 2 inch diameter hollow dildo, and it was locked in. I don't know how long it will be inside me, but I am desperately horny, wanting to orgasm by any means I can. I'd love to be pegged, am desperate to touch my penis, but I cannot. My key holder told me I might get clothespins on my nipples off and on, and if I remove them, she will handcuff my wrists behind me. I'll post again when I get this plug out.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've just been released from a 52 hour session with my 6x2 dildo locked into me, hands locked behind me, and various nipple toys applied to me for various lengths of time. Bobby pins, several nipple suction devices, clover clamps, and clothespins is what I remember. I was allowed to pleasure my wife about every 4 hours during the day. I was in heaven. It has taken me decades to find the lady of my dreams, and she is learning quickly how to get the most pleasure from me. We went out to eat twice, once with an electric dog training device attached just behind my chastity. Being chaste, plugged, and shocked in public is a real experience!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, my key holder decided to sound me, since my jailbird is open at the end, giving access for this. I was restrained by ankles and wrists on my back. She worked me up to a 7mm sound, which was secured with a condom for over an hour. She managed to get an 8mm sound into me, but the pain was not something I could endure, so she removed it. I am still sore.