Mummification Fantasies

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
cooter1234
Chair Bound

Mummification Fantasies

Unread post by cooter1234 »

I'll share mine if you share yours lol.

My fantasy would be just walking home, a car pulls up and the person asks for directions. Conveniently it's near where I live, so manage to scam a ride off said car, I direct the driver to where they need to be but they drive past, and the doors on the car are locked. All this time I failed to notice the person in the back, who then grabs my right arm and sticks a cuff on it. During the initial shock of the moment, the other cuff manages to find it's way around my left wrist and my hands are now cuffed behind my back. I'm told to remain silent as the drive to the chosen location. As they open the door of the car to let me out, one of them pushes my ankles together and wraps around them several times with duct tape, then before I can really protest, my mouth is stuffed and a few strips of tape are added for good measure. After they are happy I'll be quiet for now, one grabs my upper half, the other my legs and I'm carried from the car into the building. I am sat on a chair next to a few rolls of cling-film and several rolls of duct tape. Without any explanation one of them begins wrapping up my legs in the cling-film, I'm then forced to stand up and the wrapping goes all the way to my armpits, with my arms still unwrapped. They un-cuff my arms, I know that it's pointless fighting back since I'm wrapped up so well. Each arm is wrapped individually with cling-film, then place at my sides, and cling-film is added over, pinning them in place. They go up over my shoulders and finish by wrapping several layers over my already taped and stuffed mouth, to be sure it's staying put. Then they go over all the wrappings with duct tape, once again stopping just under my nose. I'm laid down on the floor, and they have a laugh whilst admiring a job well done. One disappears into another room, and the remaining one torments me a little, asking me "You wanna go? Well do something about it!!" etc. The other returns from the other room with what looks like the bar from a weight lifting barbell. They pick me up so I'm standing up, and place the pole against my back. They wrap around me and the bar, fusing it to me like a rigid spine. They both then place me back on the floor before teasing me again. After a bit they walk out, shutting the door behind them, and I am left wrapped up, rigid, and confused as to who they are and why this is happening. Who knows when I'll get out :P

Right I'm done, who's next? :D

Cheers for reading
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Mummification Fantasies

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Sounds pretty cool, I like the sound of that and probably wouldn't mind it being done to me either

cooter1234
Chair Bound

There are a few different ideas that float around in my head but this is the main one I think about lol. The idea popped up due to my admiration of mummification and a video I saw on myvideo.de which a girl is bound to a short pole and is on the floor. It's like a pole tie, but with more freedom for the captor to move the "victim"around should they need to. Maybe one day I can replicate this :P
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

You're asking for other fantasies but that's a great one right there- I like the pole idea!

But there are so many possibilities- perhaps instead of cling-film 'they' would choose a latex alternative for me... :)

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Franzia wrote:You're asking for other fantasies but that's a great one right there
Haha thanks, it's more just a case of being curious so that people can share ideas. Never know, the idea's that float around could help add to my own

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Sound good but what would you envisage the men doing to you later?

If you have a pole and duct tape, I have the cling film.

cooter1234
Chair Bound

tonyleeds wrote:Sound good but what would you envisage the men doing to you later?
Don't know. As I'm straight I would hope nothing on the sexual nature lol. It's more the captivity part that I enjoy from bondage, but then again in that situation there isn't much I could do to object lol
If you have a pole and duct tape, I have the cling film.
Conveniently I do have a pole, and duct tape is easy to get hold of really, especially when a former employer of mine stocks it, and I get a good discount off anything I buy from there lol :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

@Cooter: your fantasy could be the beginning of a great ongoing story, so with your permission I'd like to add a few lines to your fantasy :P :

Tightly wrapped to the pole, the only movement I can manage is turning my head slightly. At least they didn't blindfold me yet!

On one side of the room I see other mummified figures- some male, some female. All fused to vertical poles with different restraints and wrappings, including some mummy bags.

Anyone else next: ?

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Franzia wrote:@Cooter: your fantasy could be the beginning of a great ongoing story, so with your permission I'd like to add a few lines to your fantasy :P
Haha yeah go for it, lets see what this could turn into lol

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Franzia wrote:Anyone else next: ?
After a few hours of being locked in the room, a few people enter, and choose one of the other mummy figures, who is then picked up and carried out of the room, the door locking behind them

Next :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

The mummies without blindfolds or hoods begin squirming and moaning at the sight of the figure being carried away.
The large cell is apparently a waiting room- but for what? And why are there name tags on some of the wrapped figures?

Anyone else next? :D :?:

cooter1234
Chair Bound

After what feels like an eternity of waiting, and pondering as the story behind this, the door swings open again. 2 men, and a woman walk over to where I am lying. She nods to one of the men, and they proceed to each grab 1 end of me, and carry me out of the room. I am then laid in a box, roughly the same size as me, and a lid is placed over me. I hear the sound of screws being fastened into the lid. It's dark minus the small hint of light from the air holes in the side. I feel the box being lifted, and carried some where. I feel the thud as it's placed onto something. I hear the sound of what I think, it can't be, are they ratchet strapping the box to something? I snap back to reality and panic sets in as I hear an engine start up, and I feel the motion that we are moving.

Next (And also this is making me wish I could experience some of this so badly :lol: )

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

(You're not the only one, I'm sure there are others would also like to experience some of this for real. Unless or until that happens fantasy will have to suffice. So: first person, third person, realistic or not- anyone is welcome to join in, even if it's only a sentence or two :D )

In a panic, I think back to the squeaking sound of the screws that were used on the lid- why screws? Were they used to insure the box is escape proof or is it because they have no intention of removing the lid... for who knows how long?

I cannot tell what kind if truck I'm in, but I can faintly hear voices of a man and a woman over the road noise. Suddenly I hear a muffled whimper very near my box. Could that be the mummified figure they carried from the room before me? With a stifled moan I begin to furiously writhe and squirm in the wrap.

Next? :-P :?:
(Even if they're not an addition to the story, any other mummification fantasies?)

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Franzia wrote: Next? :-P :?:
(Even if they're not an addition to the story, any other mummification fantasies?)
I wish someone would add in lol. I'm at a point of a mental block lol

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I agree- it's someone else's turn. As this thread gets buried maybe give it an occasional bump. There's got to be more fantasies out there! :twisted:

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Seems as though only us two were willing to share ideas Franzia haha :lol:

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Ah well, we tried.... an improvised or 'create a story on the fly' thread doesn't always progress very smoothly. :-D

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I was going to join in but... for me it seemed the fantasy was a bit "locked up" and I didn't know what to write. I'm fickle when it comes to writing so this isn't a criticism but more of a "I wanted to join in so it wouldn't be just you two!" :)

I still have an amazing sleepsack story floating around in my head from the time Franzia made me buy a sleepsack :lol:

Happy bondages, fictional or otherwise,
- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Aah- yea, our fragmented story kind of got too locked up even for us to continue it. :? Improvised stories are best if limited to one sentence at a time.

Maybe the sleepsack will inspire d.g to write a story... and no, I didn't FORCE him to buy it- he KNEW he wanted it! :D :lol:
I only offered suggestions. :-P

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Franzia wrote:
Maybe the sleepsack will inspire d.g to write a story... and no, I didn't FORCE him to buy it- he KNEW he wanted it! :D :lol:
I only offered suggestions. :-P
Were they very persuasive suggestions? lol