Two new devices [for me]

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Two new devices [for me]

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

So this morning I finally received two new chastity devices from dhgate.com, and I've got one more on its way. Technically I should have that one already, but I don't completely understand the situation.

ANYWAYS, I received a metal device with a rather short cage [MAN IT'S SHORT!] and a urethral insert, which I actually managed to get the device on after a few repetitive trials but all in the first try, so to speak. I thought I'd feel the insert a little more than I do. It's not as noticeable as I expected, and I don't always feel it either. Either way, it is currently on and while it will be off again within a few hours most likely, I'd say it's decent so far.

The second device is actually a metal anal chastity device. It took quite a few tries to make the petals of the bulb expand, but eventually I got it to work, and it is also currently in use. From what I've seen, there's only two types of devices like this out there, and this is not only the cheaper one, but possibly the much better constructed one. This device will also probably be out within a few hours, but so far I'd say it is also decent.
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Two new devices [for me]

UPDATE: Right now for me, it is early Tuesday morning. Yesterday I once again put on/in the chastity device with the urethral insert. The insert surprisingly slipped in much easier than the first time; almost immediately, to be more precise. However, I only wore it for just over 3 hours. My original plan was to keep it on til sometime Wednesday afternoon, but I had to take it off for unrelated reasons. However, once I had the chance, It went right back on about a half hour before midnight, and the planned end time remains the same; I hope to keep it on until at least after 3:30 PM Wednesday afternoon, resulting in just over 40 straight hours of continuous use.

So far, the device holds up as it should, and while there's discomfort when it's on, for obvious reasons, hopefully the two nights won't be so harsh as to prompt a removal til morning. The worst part so far is the first time peeing after removal. It burns for a couple seconds once the stream starts, but I assume that is because I am slightly irritating the flesh. Thankfully, it's only those couple seconds, and any time after that is also pain free until the first time after the next removal. Strangely enough though, it hasn't bothered me during urination while in use.

I will continue with the updates as the planned lock up period continues, assuming there are changes.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Once you have a little practice, you can wear a stainless steel urethral tube full-time without any problems.

Sometimes my key holder removes my jailbird and locks me into a device from DHGate, which has not only a urethral tube, but also a 1.5 inch diameter round ball attached as an anal plug. When I'm locked into this device, she frees me every morning for the obvious reasons, then locks me up again. My key holder has had total control of my sexuality for years. I would love to be pegged, or to be allowed to cross-dress,, but she is not interested in either.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

So I was able to wear it until Tuesday morning after 5:30, resulting in only just over 6 hours of continuous wear. I had to take it off because it was uncomfortable to the point I couldn't sleep. It didn't hurt, but it was annoying enough that I couldn't get any rest.

I finally got my other device I was waiting on, or so I thought. I ordered essentially a metal CB-6000S knockoff, but it was supposed to be a two piece item. Instead, I got a more accurate knockoff, that was comprised of six pieces. As I'm sure many of you know, the ring itself is three pieces alone. Then there's the locking pin, spacer, and cage. There was only one of each piece, meaning I had no way to alter the fit. While it does fit, I don't think it's an accurate fit. Luckily, I had wondered about this style before and how it would compare to the original plastic one, so since I got it relatively cheap, I decided I would keep it, but leave a very explanatory review on the product's webpage.

Today between noon and 1 PM, I put the urethral chastity device back on/in, and have had it on since. However, I cannot keep it on too much longer for unrelated personal reasons. Perhaps with more/longer trials of wearing the device [when actually possible] will make it easier to keep it on longer, but who knows. We shall see.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

When you begin to wear it full-time, it will become much more natural feeling and you will NOT feel you have to take it off for any reason.If you have a girl friend, show her the devices, and offer her the keys. If you enjoy them, she should too.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Without going into personal detail, I only partake in these private actions by myself, regardless of whether I have a girlfriend or not, or like-minded friends or not. I literally can't wear any device for long periods of time due to other obligations in life, plus I don't feel the desire or need to. Even if I had the opportunity to wear a chastity device, a collar, a piece of clothing, or whatever else that might interest me, for a significantly longer period of time, and it could be guaranteed that only those I wanted to know about it [if there was anyone I wanted to be clued in] would receive that knowledge, eventually I would get bored of it, become interested in something completely unrelated, or just become unfazed by it to the point where I just remove it, and probably don't return to it as quickly as previous times. My brain is constantly shifting focus, and therefore something, literally anything, can only be focused on for so long before my thoughts move on, and if they return to the previous thoughts, it's one of those, don't feel like going back there, type of things. It's like: well I was doing it before and then I stopped and became engrossed in something else, and I just don't feel like doing that anymore. I guess the best way to sum this all up is I don't have the desire, focus, or capability to be engaged in such activities for long periods of time. [Occasionally a potential time such as from Monday night to Wednesday afternoon will arrive and I might decide to do something, but usually I get sidetracked, lose interest, or something pops up.]

Anyways, to add another update, it turned out I was able to keep it on for another total of about six hours before removal. Still a bit uncomfortable, and I probably won't be using chastity devices that frequently in the near future for various reasons, but perhaps some time off will increase the draw to the devices.