Mummification Fantasies

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Enduro
Chair Bound

Re: Mummification Fantasies

Unread post by Enduro »

One of my fantasies is to be knocked out with chloroform and mummified or put into a sleep sack, so that you wake up to find you can't move a muscle. I've actually met someone who is keen on us meeting up regularly to tie me up on a regular basis and really want him to do this to me.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

You might wish to reconsider the chloroform part of your fantasy as it doesn't work like in the movies. An anaesthetist has at least seven years of higher education, several years of training and works as part of a medical team in case anything goes wrong. A few people still die.

The sleepsack bit sounds fun though.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I wish I could be mummified in smooth liquid latex that sticks to my own skin.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

@Enduro: it's fine in fantasy, but I agree with Sergio -if you're REALLY considering it- even if you knew an anesthetist or anesthesiologist, they don't use chloroform anymore because it's toxic with unpredictable results. I doubt you want to fool around with something that has possible side effects like ventricular fibrillation or respiratory arrest. :?

And Hypercat- instead of liquid latex, how about a really tight latex mummy bag? ;)

Enduro
Chair Bound

Unread post by Enduro »

Yeah i did some reading up about chloroform and decided it's a very bad idea! It only knocks you out for a minuet or so anyway. Shame as it would have been an awesome experiance. I may try some prescription sleeping pills to at least help me go to sleep as i believe i'm going to be wrapped up all night :)

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Unread post by cooter1234 »

@Enduro next you you go see your friend, is there room for one more to be wrapped? :P lol

And the idea of somehow being out of it and coming too to being wrapped up has crossed my mind too. Maybe a bit far-fetched here but the idea of being temporarily paralyzed and watching whilst you get packaged up in tape, unable to prevent it in any way also is in my fantasy list :P
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Are there any anesthesiologists here? I think there may be drugs that do that, but again- possible serious side effects. Anything that affects the voluntary muscles may also affect the involuntary muscles like respiration if the dose is not exact.

Although, if there was a really safe drug for that, I can see where it might have it's uses amoung kinksters (consensual of course!!). ;)

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia made me do it... AGAIN!

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

-- Teaser beginning --

Untitled :(

____"As I write this, even in my current predicament, I have come to realize one thing: I have no one to blame but myself. Sure, on the surface, there are others in this case of victimization who could be proven more culpable. And to be perfectly clear, I am a victim. It's just simply that, I am a victim of my own desires. And this is my story... "

After hitting submit I draw my hands from the keyboard. Metal links locked to leather cuffs dragging audibly across the wooden desktop, reinforcing my situation. In a strained effort I attempt to glance backwards. The failure is instantaneous. In quick succession my eyes then try to accommodate, shifting as far as they can. But failing just the same. All this is in hopes of seeing approval. Fatigue to both my neck and eyes set in rather quickly, resigning me to abandoning both efforts. Further accepting the enforced good posture position that required my head be held chin high and straight up. My vision naturally settling straight ahead. To this I gently closed my eyes, taking it all in. And it was at this point, even as I drifted, that two things ensued dominating the entirety of my being. A growing arousal and...

Silence.

The silence carried on for a time I'm sure was shorter than it actually was. But that mattered little, to me, it felt like a long time. But now, the time, the wait and the silence were all over. My reverie broken by a touch, from a smooth, slender, yet firm, leather gloved hand. Gently and repeatedly patting me from behind, right hand on corresponding right shoulder. Almost as one would a pet, signally the owners approval matched to their willful obedience. And then, she spoke:

____"Now now Dear, that's a fine start. But I do believe... you owe me, an entire story. A factual recollection of events leading up to this point and time. One that you will post on that forum that led to our two paths oh so wonderfully crossing. Your current "predicament", as you vaguely called it earlier, is simply my way of providing you with encouragement."

Leaning close, her warm breath caresses my ear, she whispers: "Think of it, if you will, as a gift of My generosity. Given the situation, you can thank me later."

Even though she was still absent from sight, a wink was not only imagined but felt to. Coupled with, I was sure of, pursed lips and dimpled cheeks forming a mischievous grin adorning her face. She continued on as before, strict and matter-of-factly. Almost cold and yet, somehow it was more personal than the outward appearances would lead someone to believe. Had they been witness to this scene.

____"Now, after reading through your posting history, compared to some of the other members there, it's quite clear you simply are not a bondage slut. So this may either work to your benefit or against you. You can either treat this as some sexy schmexy bondagey fun assignment or... drag it out, and it'll become a punishment for you! The choice is yours. I've seen what you can accomplish when you put your mind to something so... that's all I ask. But trust me when I say this, I will have my story, one way or the other!

Once again she seemed to "pet" me, but the feeling this time was not akin to the first at all. I didn't feel the mock approval that transpired in the first exchange. This was much more of a forced reassurance, a resignment, to her will. As a fantasy the situation is seldom sought out and played upon. But this was not a fantasy, it was real... it was live... and it was now. My emotions were flooding me and I found myself at a loss on how to react. Only thing is, that thought was extinguished whole heartedly, and most defeatedly, by the very next thought to back it up! How could I react? What could I fuckin' do. What if I don't fuckin' agree anymore... and from there it was snowballing. Crashing down... until.

Breaking me from the overload I was self-inducing she spoke briefly, albeit playfully this time, once again:

____"If I have this right, and I'm sure I do, your time limit is about two hours for being bound. Give or take an hour or so, correct? Nod your answer the best you can Dear."

I complied best I could with a "yes" nod. This triggered her to finally come around to the front so I could see her. Her smile was huge and warm with eyes that were bright and lively. Her happiness unmistakable and true. Yet, a part of me still conjured up that it was simply a betrayal given the situation. Unknown territory indeed.

____"Wonderful" she said. "I am going to go watch my favorite movie. When it finishes, which coincidentally is just about the right time, I truly hope to comeback to have My story posted and to set you free. That will be just purrrfect."

Then all of a sudden, the playfulness left not only her tone but her facial expressions as well. Locking eyes with mine and gripping my chin in her gloved hand she spoke for the last time before leaving me alone:

____"If things aren't wonderful, and I truly don't advise this, I promise you, you will stay bound until you do. Bound to this chair, mercilessly! With your ankles cuffed, chained and locked, inescapably... bound to this chair! With leather straps wrapped around, above, and below, your knees... bound to this chair! With your waist chained, measured, and locked.... bound to this chair! With your elbows, cuffed, pinned and locked... bound to this chair!"

She didn't break her gaze once, and I'm sure she didn't even blink as this was happening. It was eerily mesmerizing me as she repeated it over and over again... bound to this chair. What else would I be? And she went on:

____"With your wrists, cuffed, chained and locked... bound to this chair! With your neck, wrapped, trapped, and locked, inescapably inside... My posture collar, chin high looking forward... bound to this chair! With your head wrapped, trapped, and locked, inside My panel gag... bound to this chair! And this is how you shall remain, if you don't please me. Bound to this chair!"

And then, it happened again. As I was still processing the "inventory", as she calls it, of my situation, the being "bound to this chair" so thoroughly, so completely and sooo inescapably her tone and expression flipped like a light switch. This time she spoke short and sweet in a cuteness I'd not yet heard, almost pleading:

____"Come on baby focus for me, pleeease. We both don't want to drag this out so don't make it any harder than it has to be. It's jus' a lil' short story so... you do your best. I've been a good girl so you be a good boy, 'kay? After all, I've made it so you can only reach the keyboard and you have a perfect view of just the screen see, no distractions. I'll be back in a little while to set you free, you can read it to me then. I'm off now, bye bye."

With having said that she gave me a quick peck on the forehead and was she gone. All I could think of was:

"How in the fuck can I write a story, tied like this, gagged like this and aroused like this, being... bound to this chair!"

to be continued...

Happy bondages, fictional or otherwise,
- d3vious.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Well done! This looks like the beginning of a really great tale! :-D

But what? What the- ... how did I make him do it?? I'm innocent I tell you .. completely innocent of whatever tangled web of circumstances that led to d.g's current predicament or state of mind! :roll: :lol:

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Cooter1234 sees through your evil ways Franzia. Persuasive indeed.

Ever since you hijacked that guys thread making it ALL about me getting a sleepsack I just haven't been the same.... strange thoughts... idea's... actions going on :lol: So it can only be... YOUR fault!!! OMG it is you, what have you done to me man, what HAVE YOU DONE!

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I fail to see how I'm responsible, I still think you've corrupted yourself! :D

I suppose I will next be accused of using the old Jedi mind trick- "These are not the droids you're looking for..." :idea: :twisted:

tightwrapped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tightwrapped »

One Mummification Fantasy...

My day begins by being put into a chastity belt featuring a small dildo and medium butt plug. Next I am wrapped in layers of plastic wrap except for my tits which are left free. When I am sealed toe to neck in plastic wrap layers of duct tape are added next followed by a collar. Earbuds are put in my ears. A thick rubber hood with a tiny hole for my mouth and two nostril holes is fitted over my head and the earbuds are connected to an audio program of white noise.

Finally I am placed on a cot and strapped down with no less than ten leather belts which are then padlocked shut.

When it seems everything has been done and hours of white noise await, a soothing voice comes through the earbuds: "welcome to the mummy mind control program. By the end of this eight hour program you may never want to be free again!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

That's a nice one! Sound can intensify a fantasy for a real session too- instead of white noise try the sound of surf. After a while that will bend your mind. Hey... is that the tide rolling in?? :shock: :D

cooter1234
Chair Bound

Unread post by cooter1234 »

Or, how about being mummified and abandoned somewhere? Tightly wrapped head to toe in duct tape, only a gap left for your nose and eyes, so you can see that you've been left wrapped and gagged in a forest in the rain, and you can only frantically try escape, because who knows what the night will bring? Can you imaging the tricks your mind would play on you all helpless in the night whilst outside? :P
"If something moves and it shouldn't, duct tape!" - I once heard a wise man say this :P

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Blindfolded in your room, your imagination can take you to that rainy forest at night. If your only sensations are the feelings of the wrappings and the sound of rain, after a while you will be 'there', thanks to one of those 'sound spa' devices or sound machines.

Rather than ones generating only white noise, I recommend one that offers sounds like rain, surf, waterfall, brook, meadow or others. They can be a great pervertable device- you won't be disappointed! ;)

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I would have to say, my hands are tied behind my back, and my legs are tied, with a ball gag in my mouth, but we are not near done yet! My captor would be a gorgeous woman in a shiny black latex catsuit, showing off all of her curves. She would position herself on top of me, riding me up and down as I groan through my gag, until I hit my climax. She would then get off of me, and cover my entire body, head to toe, in 12 layers of liquid latex. Once it all drys she will tease me, for a couple hours before leaving me to rot.