When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Kitten80au
Unfettered Newbie

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by Kitten80au »

It's been a very long time since I was last tied up properly! Unfortunately, my house is never empty long enough to do a good self bondage session! :cry:

YorkshireShibari
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by YorkshireShibari »

I'll volunteer to tie you up Kitten80au :) - no strings attached !!

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

Yesterday for 3 or 4 hours. I have a 93 truck that has been parked for a while . So I made it in to a rolling dungeon . She said you haven't been tied up in a couple of weeks have you ? Raising a eyebrow no ? With that mischievous look. Grab your bag of tricks go to the rolling dungeon and get started .I will out in a couple minuets to finish you off . Make it comfortable cause your gonna be there for a while . I spring in to action . In no time I was in the rolling dungeon. I strapped my feet to a bar on the seat strapped knees to steering wheel , locked a iron collar on . Then 3 chains one left , right and one to the steering wheel . Then the door opens climbing in she says wow struggle for me. After some futile struggles I'm satisfied she then locked 8's to my neck . There how dose that feel ? It feels like I can't move . Ya that is what it looks like to me well I am going shopping I'll be back in a while don't go any where . with that she climbed out of the truck rolled the window down and slammed the door . I struggle with all i got knowing it is useless but struggle any way some how I think I will be here when she returns
Ben Trovato

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Misusawa »

Last night, I was acting up, so the BF hogtied me (quite tightly) for three hours.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Right now.

Medieval shackles on wrists ankles and neck.
Hard to type.

A few hours later, now that the prisoner have been paroled:
The toys we used today were a set of Fetters USA "Standard Combination" medieval looking shackles. The lock is a protected Allen screw on each cuff. I believed that this was not secure enough for a dangerous prisoner if there were the possibility of any tools around, so I made clips from 3/8 x 1/8 steel strap to go around each cuff and be fastened in place with padlocks.
Now, keeping a prisoner in place only requires that the key to the padlocks be controlled, but the prisoner still needs both the padlock keys and the Allen wrench / key to get free.

The Jailer determined for todays session that the prisoner could have his hands less restrained than usual and be free to move around the house as long as there was no possibility of removing any of the restraints. The prisoner had to wear these toys for just over two hours but was allowed to do anything he could while chained.

They are not terribly uncomfortable to wear though I do wish that the chains between wrist cuffs and to the collar were a bit longer. The toys also tend to make a lot of noise if the prisoner moves around.

- Stahlketten.

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

You could try some of these: -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sleep_tight/m ... pg=&_from=

A lot quieter :D

Stahlketten wrote:Right now.

Medieval shackles on wrists ankles and neck.
Hard to type.

A few hours later, now that the prisoner have been paroled:
The toys we used today were a set of Fetters USA "Standard Combination" medieval looking shackles. The lock is a protected Allen screw on each cuff. I believed that this was not secure enough for a dangerous prisoner if there were the possibility of any tools around, so I made clips from 3/8 x 1/8 steel strap to go around each cuff and be fastened in place with padlocks.
Now, keeping a prisoner in place only requires that the key to the padlocks be controlled, but the prisoner still needs both the padlock keys and the Allen wrench / key to get free.

The Jailer determined for todays session that the prisoner could have his hands less restrained than usual and be free to move around the house as long as there was no possibility of removing any of the restraints. The prisoner had to wear these toys for just over two hours but was allowed to do anything he could while chained.

They are not terribly uncomfortable to wear though I do wish that the chains between wrist cuffs and to the collar were a bit longer. The toys also tend to make a lot of noise if the prisoner moves around.

- Stahlketten.
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

latexhead2toe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexhead2toe »

Last night.
I was tied face down with arms secured to my sides via a rope to the leather waist harness I was wearing.
my legs were bound together at the ankles, above/below knees. To make matters worse my ankles were also tied to each wheel under the corners of the bed making rolling over impossible.
My wife..I mean mistress then inserted one of those 'massagers' with the big head between my legs so that it pushed firmly against the head of my cock.
She then turned it on which caused me to make a mess before too long.
When she could no longer stand my pleas for release she turned it off. This was however shortlived as she did this purely to gag me before turning it back on before going to the spare room to sleep!!

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Yesterday. from just before 10am and finally allowed to cum about 5pm. spreadeagled on the bed. loved it, shoulders a bit stiff afterwards

steve

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

On Saturday, Trish placed me into a straitjacket for a couple of hours, folding my arms and securing them to the front, tightening the crotch straps between my legs to ensure I was Her captive.

A leather belt was drawn across across my arms and chest to heighten the situation.

My legs were frog tied with leather belts to prevent any escape from Her.

All the while, She had the Steelheart 2 locked in place for complete control and a lot of frothyness.

And when I got too loud, She placed a butterfly pump gag in my mouth and quietened me. :gag:

She drew something out of me that afternoon and all at once, it was intense, tender and very sexy. :D

thisisabind
New adventures.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

"Steelheart 2"?

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

This happens a lot...

http://steelworxx.de/product_info.php?p ... 8b6rcfe0i6

Best device I've purchased, so secure and hot looking!
New adventures.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

thisisabind wrote:...so secure and hot looking!
Oh yeeeeah :D

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Been a while, but last night as a Christmas Treat and as a Promise for New Year's Eve!
tied_dec29.jpg

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

Lucky you :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Stu in Hastings
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Stu in Hastings »

Just before Christmas, so had a Christmasy twist.
morevisable.jpg
Decorations.jpg

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

angel_uk wrote:Lucky you :-)
Oh, I do feel so lucky! I've been promised a Hitachi Wand as a New Year present! :gag:
Long_blue_skirt.jpg

Steveprince2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Steveprince2 »

I'm still waiting for the first time. Anyone help me out. Gags,hoods tape all 3 .

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Petrajane wrote:
angel_uk wrote:Lucky you :-)
Oh, I do feel so lucky! I've been promised a Hitachi Wand as a New Year present! :gag:
It came yesterday!
My goodness (!!) it took longer to rig the rope as a harness than it did to try it out and orgasm! That was impressive and very powerful in use, WOW! Thank god I was wearing a gag that stopped me disturbing the neighbours! :gag: :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A couple days ago.

Darby handcuffs
Darby leg irons
Chains and padlocks on wrists and ankles attaching me to an anchor point in a basement closet.
I was kept there for two and a half hours with absolutely no hope of escape. It got to be quite cold after a while.
The main source of discomfort was getting 10-15 pounds of chains constantly tangled in some way.
The Jailer should check on her prisoner once in a while, but she was a bit busy so this was simply bondage without any other play.

Darby style handcuffs and leg irons seem reasonably comfortable for extended wear and don't leave many marks if designed right, but the chains did leave a few marks that went away pretty quickly.

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Fetters Medieval style Standard Combination with steel clips and padlocks to remove any hope the guest may have of finding an allen wrench and removing the jewelry.

Just to make things even more enjoyable, a chain was padlocked to a support column in the basement and the other end of he chain was padlocked to my ankle.

The jewelry stayed on for just a little less than three hours.

- Stahlketten.