Self bondage Straightjacket.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Hybrid
Unfettered Newbie

Self bondage Straightjacket.

Unread post by Hybrid »

I am making a self bondage Straightjacket that will release me once the ice has melted. If anyone wants to know how I'm making it just keep watching this thread, For when I post the finished product.

sabrina
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Self bondage Straightjacket.

Unread post by sabrina »

Interesting, keep us updated :)

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have a real Poesy, a great jacket, I love wearing it.
Rae

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Hybrid wrote:I am making a self bondage Straightjacket that will release me once the ice has melted. If anyone wants to know how I'm making it just keep watching this thread, For when I post the finished product.
     Will this also work with (or could it be adapted to) vac-beds and sleepsacks? These are the two things it seems there's a consensus can never be safely used for self-bondage. And they are both things I would very much like to try.
     I wonder if, at last, some truly safe method for these could be devised that uses ice. I'd never thought of the possibility before.

Regards, Michael.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hybrid wrote:I am making a self bondage Straightjacket that will release me once the ice has melted. If anyone wants to know how I'm making it just keep watching this thread, For when I post the finished product.
Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about this project as well! :D
LockedInALocker wrote: Will this also work with (or could it be adapted to) vac-beds and sleepsacks? These are the two things it seems there's a consensus can never be safely used for self-bondage. And they are both things I would very much like to try.
I wonder if, at last, some truly safe method for these could be devised that uses ice. I'd never thought of the possibility before.
I'm guessing "no" to both.

It's possible to struggle one's way into a straitjacket that's (mostly) buckled shut or "closed" but that's not really an option with a sleepsack. The biggest problem with traditional sleepsacks, used solo, is that there's not a good way to operate the zipper without hands, preferably someone else's hands! I suppose something is possible with a stretchy lycra sleepsack and ice, but it's not going to be as simple as "freezing" the two straitjacket sleeves together with an "ice handcuff."

The biggest problem with vac-beds used solo is that of "no human safety." If something goes wrong, it can potentially be fatal in a minute or less. Ice isn't smart enough to know that there's a problem and can't instantly melt itself if there IS a problem. ;)

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I've heard of some that use a vac-bed solo and keep a retractable blade ('Stanley') knife in one hand. You're not going to destroy several hundred pounds/euros/dollars of vac-bed because you got bored but you would in an emergency. Still not 100% safe though.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Yes I would like to know.

Hybrid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hybrid »

I have been a bit busy with work among other thing's but atm I am in the design stage's and will definitely keep you all updated.

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

Maxcita once sold a self-bondage straitjacket--might want to send an email that way. It's been off his webiste for years--but maybe he still does custom work