I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by RAE123 »

If your key holder keeps getting Orgasm's like that, she may never unlock you;
And I bet that is to your liking.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I do love to give her huge, long-lasting orgasms.
I also love being locked, and plugged when going out in public.
She keeps me extremely horny most of the time, and love it.
It took me only 35 years to find her...

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You are a very lucky guy.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

It took me nearly 40 years of searching to find my key holder.
'Luck' is usually the result of much hard work.
I am lucky to have gotten what I asked for, and to want just that.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Hold on to her and treat her real good. Mine died almost two years ago.
Will I ever find another at this stage in life (68) I rather doubt I will.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I guess I'll be plugged today. My key holder has put a 6 inch hollow dildo into me, secured by a waist/crotch chain that goes through an eye bolt which is inside it, and is locked to the ring on my chastity. No way to remove it, and it keeps me thinking about it. She has now gone out, will be back by suppertime. Maybe I'll cross-dress, since she is absent. I'll be thinking about sex, and wanting it all day. I think I will go out for lunch, since nothing will show....

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder has said that I'll be unplugged before bedtime. That will be a relief, in several senses. It was less than two days, but seemed to last forever.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

That is a long time with out a bath room potty break.
One can get blocked up that way.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Rae, I'll be happy to exchange PM's with you, but there is no point in telling me things like your previous post. I have been doing kinky things for over 50 years, including bondage with both rope and chain, wearing plugs for extended intervals (I managed to wear one for six days once), wearing multiple padlocks on my balls for weeks in the days before chastity devices, carrying weights on my balls in public, one weight down each leg of my pants, stretching my scrotum, sounding, as well as wearing chastity devices ever since the Millers were on "The Daily Show" to discuss the CB2000. I have played both sides of the coin, but absolutely love the things my key holder does with me now. Last night we went out to dinner with three plugs locked into the two of us. It makes her extremely sexually wanting, and I got to lick her for over over an hour and had an orgasm before I began using my magic wand on her. We both slept extremely well last night. I am still locked, will be until she decides to unlock me for her pleasure.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This evening, I got tied to the bed, my key holder got on top of me, oriented so I could use my tongue to pleasure her, while she completed the 69 with me, even though I was locked. I caused her several orgasms, bu twas not able to have one, which left me very wanting. I am so lucky to have a lady who keeps me locked and lets me please her!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This morning, I got locked to the bed again, and started to get excited when my key holder removed my Jailbird. All of my excitement went away when she came in with my severe KTB, which I managed to wear for a day once when I was alone years ago. I have never worn it in public, or even around anyone else, because it makes even the beginning of any erection extremely painful. It will actually break the skin and cause bleeding if an erection occurs. She locked it onto me and then left me alone for a while tied to the bed. She came back naked, and I started to hurt (which increased my erection and my pain). She said it was interesting to watch me in the KTB, and then bent over and gave me a quick suck. I screamed in pain, and she quickly removed it. I am now VERY sore and hurting, secured in my Jailbird again. She has told me she will remove it tonight to check on me. It had never occurred to me how much pain could be caused by a blow job while wearing a KTB, I bet no one can cum that way.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am still very sore, but healing. I don't think we will use the severe KTB again.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was restrained, then had my chastity removed today for almost two hours of edging, then re-locked without being permitted to have an orgasm. Ar least I got to pleasure her for about an hour afterwards. This leaves me extremely wanting an orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was restrained and then edged again today, before being re-locked and released, then allowed to pleasure my key holder.
She has said she is teaching me to orgasm because I am pleasuring her. Once she can make me orgasm because I am pleasuring her, there will be no reason to remove my chastity ever, and it will become permanent. Strangely, I am beginning to look forward to being in permanent chastity, and I am aroused by the idea of never touching myself again, and using my tongue to orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Once again today I was restrained had my chastity removed, and edged. My key holder then knelt over my face while I used my tongue to give her pleasure. She repeatedly told me ot orgasm for her. I was very close, but couldn't manage to orgasm for her. She left me restrained for a while, then came in and replaced my chastity. Once I was locked, she said "Maybe tomorrow" and released me from the restraints. I am now locked with a short chain from my chastity through the small in my chair, and a lock under the seat which I cannot even reach, much less open. I guess I'll be here a while.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

We traveled for the last seven days. Every morning I was required to give her all the pleasures she wanted, while I stayed locked and she demanded that I orgasm for her. Each evening after dinner, my wrists and ankles were tied to the bed, after which she removed my chastity. She told me to lick her better than I ever had before, while she edged me by slapping my poor penis. Then she locked me up again, time to sleep. On Saturday night, after I was again locked, she alternated nursing on me, and having me nurse on her lovely breasts, while over and over she demanded that I orgasm with her. I did, and it was truly massive! Last night, she edged me for what seemed like forever, then locked me and begin playing with my nipples while I licked her and she demanded repeatedly that I orgasm with her. I did again, and she nearly pulled my nipples off. The results were that I had another truly massive orgasm.and my nipples have been sore all day. We are now home, I am naked at the computer, locked into my chair by the short chain through my chair's seat to my chastity. She has come by a few times to turn me around, so she could put her one of her nipples into my mouth while pulling on mine. My nipples hurt, but it is an erotic pain, and I am getting very aroused. She has told me to expect having my wrists locked behind me later this evening. I am really looking forward to whatever happens. I am so lucky to have found her! She is showing me things I never thought I could do.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Last night, my wrists were handcuffed behind me, then I was released from my desk chair and plugged. My key holder then removed my chastity and hung weights from my balls. She then spent quite a while slapping my penis and tweaking my nipples. She then put me onto the bed, sat on my shoulders and demanded I lick her until she told me to stop. She reached back and played with my nipples. She commanded me to orgasm when she could speak clearly between her orgasms. I was able to do that for her, and she told me that I was becoming her 'good boy' as she re-locked my chastity. I cannot express how much I want to be her 'good boy'! I have been in heaven for the last few days, could not be happier. I never dreamed I could feel this way.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This morning, I was restrained, had my chastity removed for about an hour of edging while I gave my key holder much pleasure with my tongue. She wanted me to orgasm for her, but I could not quite do it. She locked me up again, and said it was obvious that I had received too much relief lately, and not to expect any more relief for a while. I really want to touch myself. I would have an intense orgasm at once, even though I would be punished for doing that. My key holder is keeping me extremely wanting.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was restrained and edged again today. I was commanded NOT to orgasm, and thankfully I managed to avoid having one. I was then plugged and took my key holder out to lunch, with her wearing a low-cut blouse and a short, full skirt. At the table she repeatedly asked me if I liked looking down her blouse, and even if I wanted to have an orgasm. I was afraid that others would hear her, but apparently no one did. I've been told to wear the plug until suppertime.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This morning, my key holder locked a 6inch by 1.75 inch dildo into me. She usually locks it into me when she plans to make me wear it all day or longer. She then sat naked on my lap, facing me, telling me to massage her breasts and to concentrate on her nipples while she pinched and pulled on mine, and rubbed her clit against my chastity until she had several orgasms. She then strapped a dildo gag into my mouth, put me on my back in bed, and impaled herself on it, alternating both front and back. She demanded that I orgasm for her while she played with my nipples, but I could not. After a very long time, she got up and came back with a sound. She settled down on my gag, and proceeded to sound me, repeatedly sliding the sound in and out of me, asking if it felt good to be jacked off from the inside, while again telling me to orgasm for her. When I could not, she replaced my chastity with the one which has a urethral tube. She removed my dildo gag, informed me that she was VERY needy today, and let me pleasure her with my tongue for at least a half hour.