Looking for a software program

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
rehills
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for a software program

Unread post by rehills »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you remember a program called Blow Job trainer? it was a software program but a person in Barcelona who had it on line for download. but due to some unkown reason it is no longer available. The last version I belive was 0.75 and had been tested on windows 7. Does anyone by chance have this program or know where I could get it. I was able to get the cd tray release to work I really want to be able to use BJ software if I can get ahold of it.

Also I am looking for some quick ideas to make a spanking machine. I have tried some of the ones I have found but they are really unstable..
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to post on here. I look forward to being a part of this family..

Ron 8-) 8-)

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Looking for a software program

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Hi Ron
Qwerty posted a link here in our self bondage "how to" sticky but he is more active on the Boundanna site where the version he has posted is an improved one
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5019

Edit for spelling

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Looking for a software program

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

rehills wrote:Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you remember a program called Blow Job trainer? it was a software program but a person in Barcelona who had it on line for download. but due to some unkown reason it is no longer available. The last version I belive was 0.75 and had been tested on windows 7. Does anyone by chance have this program or know where I could get it. I was able to get the cd tray release to work I really want to be able to use BJ software if I can get ahold of it.

Also I am looking for some quick ideas to make a spanking machine. I have tried some of the ones I have found but they are really unstable..
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to post on here. I look forward to being a part of this family..

Ron 8-) 8-)
Can't help you with the program, but I do look forward to you being a part of this family as well!