Pullout with Holytrainer V2 Small?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Regenpak
Chair Bound

Pullout with Holytrainer V2 Small?

Unread post by Regenpak »

I've tried a CB6k and a Birdlocked but have been able to pull out of both when fully flaccid. Now I'd like to try the Holytrainer (love the name!) but I'm afraid same thing will happen. Any experiences with this chastity device? BTW- I also have an early Goethals which is secure but it's got a structural issue that prevents me wearing it for longer than a day or two.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Pullout with Holytrainer V2 Small?

Unread post by justDIY »

Only way IMHO to prevent pull out is a piercing or a full belt (waist and crotch strap).

I have a chinese HT (ebay, $20) - exact in every way to the official one. I can pull out no problem. Also bought both sizes of the chinese version of the dick cage from ebay. I don't even have to try to pull out, the squeeze from all that rubber actually pushes me out!

CB6K is actually the hardest to pull out if I use one of the smaller rings and smallest spacer- problem is, it also cuts off circulation so it's not practical. Plus all the sharp edges of the 6k make wearing it for any period very uncomfortable. I have a metal cb6k nock off that is "made in france" (by way of china I suspect). it was quite comfortable, and works with my piercing to prevent pull out, but the cheap cage is cast from junk metal not milled from surgical grade stainless. it has started to rust and has become most abrasive on the inside - not at all pleasant.

best of luck in your search :)

Regenpak
Chair Bound

Had exactly the same issues with the CB6k. No pullout with the smallest rings but also loss of circulation. I guess that a cage is just not very practical in this area and that a proper belt is the answer... Thanx for the insight!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Try a new CB called "The Vice"
Guaranteed you will not get out.
Rae

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

any videos of "the vice" in action, or being applied?

from the few pictures, it looks like just any other injection molded plastic device; chock full of sharp edges.

for the price these plastic devices have on them, you'd think they could take 5 minutes to polish the edges, or pay for better designed molds that don't leave so many.

electroplay
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by electroplay »

justDIY wrote:Only way IMHO to prevent pull out is a piercing or a full belt (waist and crotch strap).

I have a chinese HT (ebay, $20) - exact in every way to the official one. I can pull out no problem. Also bought both sizes of the chinese version of the dick cage from ebay. I don't even have to try to pull out, the squeeze from all that rubber actually pushes me out!

CB6K is actually the hardest to pull out if I use one of the smaller rings and smallest spacer- problem is, it also cuts off circulation so it's not practical. Plus all the sharp edges of the 6k make wearing it for any period very uncomfortable. I have a metal cb6k nock off that is "made in france" (by way of china I suspect). it was quite comfortable, and works with my piercing to prevent pull out, but the cheap cage is cast from junk metal not milled from surgical grade stainless. it has started to rust and has become most abrasive on the inside - not at all pleasant.

best of luck in your search :)
Hi,you wrote that you bought both sizes of chinese version on ebay,would you give me the link for the smaller version please,i have been searching on ebay found stander version only, Regards

Regenpak
Chair Bound

There's quite a bit of information on The Vice's website. Too bad it has an external lock like the CB6k as opposed to the internal one the Holytrainer has. Reviews are not all positive albeit mostly. Showstopper for me is unavailability in Europe. Have had way too much hassle with customs, I've had it with those assholes...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Something I'm trying with my metal cage is a harness to hold it closer to the body.

I picked up a swagging tool, some 3/16" wire rope and a bunch of 100% silicone aquarium airline tubing. As a test I made two straps with the rope, swagging as small a loop on all the ends as I could. The silicone tubing has a 3/16" inside diameter and slides nicely over the rope as long as the cut ends of the rope are clean. The first strap goes around my waist and secures to the cage's padlock. The second is looped around the first in the back and padlocked to the cage's ring below my balls.

The first strap pulls the cage up and the second pulls it down, the result is it's pushed inward toward my body. This has the effect of pushing my dick out more and limiting the access my fingers have to the base ring of the cage, especially the top of it, where pull out would occur.

As a test I don't expect to use these straps very long... the wire rope is only zinc flashed steel, so it'll rust eventually. The next generation straps will be 316 stainless, like the kind used on sailboats. It'll be doubled up with a "T" shape at the small of the back with the cable ending inside a crimped off ferrule. The crotch strap will also be doubled up. At the top of my crack the ferrule from the waist belt will pass through the loop on the crotch strap and a pad lock placed over the cable end will prevent it from passing back through. the other end of the strap will just be looped over the cage's ring when I put it on.

having too much fun wearing it right now, will post up some pictures next time it comes off.

Regenpak
Chair Bound

Or just post piccies with it on! But a construction like this is more like a belt than a cage. Mmmmm... belt... I'm lusting for the Rolls Royce of belts (Latowski)...