bondage sack challenge

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
horny hunk 20
Unfettered Newbie

bondage sack challenge

Unread post by horny hunk 20 »

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd kick off my first thread about a bondage challenge me and my GF are gonna try. She bought something called a "darlex sleep sack", which kinda looks alot like a sleeping bag lol, except it's made of a black strechy material that has several zippers on the front, including one in the crotch.

Anyway, she dared me to let her wrap me up in it on her futon, and she's giving me 15 minutes to escape. If I can get out in time, she will reward me by covering her boobs in baby oil and letting me tittie-fuck her. But if I lose, her gay male friend gets to unzip the crotch area and give me a blowjob.

I'm not homophobic, and I think her gay friend is a nice guy, but i don't want to get a gay BJ, so I'm not planning on losing this challenge. From looking at the sack, I think it sould be pretty easy to just work my arms up and out of the sack, and escape that way. Easy in 15 minutes, right?

Any tips?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: bondage sack challenge

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Most sleep sacks are constructed with internal sleeves that are DESIGNED to keep the "victim's" arms trapped by their sides.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I do believe you will lose.
Rae

horny hunk 20
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by horny hunk 20 »

haha, well yeah I think I've heard about inner sleeves in sleepsacks before, but at least one person told me there are ways to slip outta em, plus I really wanna prove to my GF that I'm strong enough to do it.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Keep us posted on how it turns out? :D

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

If you can do it :twisted: Muah ha ha haaaa

You may prove so much fun when you find yourself stuck they may not want to let you out

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

horny hunk 20 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd kick off my first thread about a bondage challenge me and my GF are gonna try. She bought something called a "darlex sleep sack", which kinda looks alot like a sleeping bag lol, except it's made of a black strechy material that has several zippers on the front, including one in the crotch.

Anyway, she dared me to let her wrap me up in it on her futon, and she's giving me 15 minutes to escape. If I can get out in time, she will reward me by covering her boobs in baby oil and letting me tittie-fuck her. But if I lose, her gay male friend gets to unzip the crotch area and give me a blowjob.

I'm not homophobic, and I think her gay friend is a nice guy, but i don't want to get a gay BJ, so I'm not planning on losing this challenge. From looking at the sack, I think it sould be pretty easy to just work my arms up and out of the sack, and escape that way. Easy in 15 minutes, right?

Any tips?
Woah! That's an interesting challenge! Now I'm interested... I want to hear how this ends... :twisted: I probably wouldn't mind a BJ as much, and I woulnd't even care who gives it to me! I would lose on purpose, for the BJ, and so I can stay stuck in there... :oops:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

As of the fact that we have not herd from our horny hunk 20; I will Assume he is still in the
Sack and can not get out....... I wonder how he is doing???
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:As of the fact that we have not herd from our horny hunk 20; I will Assume he is still in the
Sack and can not get out....... I wonder how he is doing???
Rae
Haha! Yep! I hope he'll come back and tell us how it went.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

The three of them have had two full weekends to "play" so hopefully SOMETHING has happened!

...and hopefully he hasn't been in that sleepsack for the entire time. ;)

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Hopefully not. Probably just another inactive. I wish this place got some more attention. And I hope he returns soon to tell the tale.

noneleft
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by noneleft »

He never came back huh? I've got that sleep sack and there's no way I can get out. Hopefully getting that gay bj want too much for him lol

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Yes, it appears another newbie has vanished. :o
Sacked & captured, whereabouts unknown. :twisted:

IndoRaptor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by IndoRaptor »

If you are looking for large size sacks, I believe that full body deer bag measured as (104'' * 40") which is made by canvas.

lycratec
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lycratec »

Hi.

I have a Darlex Mummy Sack. Got it a while ago and used it for for some self play. This was with out using the internal sleeve. So left it was fairly easy to get in and out off.

So about a year ago, met up with a friend, to play with some of the sacks I have. I had commented while chatting online that I thought I could escape from it no trouble. So during our play session they challenged me to escape. No probably should have guessed while getting into the sack that escape was going to be a lot harder than thought. Even with my friend help it was a lot of effort to get my arms into the internal sleeves. Once my arms were pushed all the way down and the tops of the sleeves pulled right up under my arm pits and the mummy sack zipped closed there was no escape.

You can pull your arms up but the mummy sack moves with them so there is no quick way to pull them out. I am sure someone who is super flexible may be able to get out. One thing with the Darlex material is it does not breath so you soon get sweaty and sicks inside the sack. Especially if you are struggling to get free. This makes getting out even harder.

As part of the escape attempt I was also put inside another lycra sack. This was lose fitting but totally enclose me and so did make it hotter inside the mummy sack. After half an hour I lost and was let out. Took a little effort to peel the sack off me.

There was no forfeit attached, but I may be a little more realistic with my escape claims in the future.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

I did something similar a few years back. I was told that if i got out my husband would remove my Chasity belt and fuck me hard leaving the belt off for 24 hours. If i failed several female friends would straddle my head and force me to lick them until each achieved orgasm. that was my first time in it and needless to say even with my flexibility and strength i did not get out. I was left int he sack for 24 hours with a blindfold and made a lot of ladies cum. I think some came back for seconds.

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SubmissiveAmy »

Best way to get out it to try and break the zippers. If it has the bum zip you may be able to fold 1 leg and rip it open the. Put both legs put the but. Other wise your sholder well probaly hold harms i sleaves.
Feel free to message me on here.

Shane6969
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Shane6969 »

I have a darlex suit I have a medium I'm 5,11 and 180 lbs and it took me awhile to figure out how to get out of it now it takes me about 2 minutes to get out of it locked but I did learn something if someone locks the other two zippers with a small pad lock there is no escape you might free your arms but you still won't be able to get out without tearing it good luck on that to

BondageEngineer
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage Puppy Suit Straitjacket

Unread post by BondageEngineer »

Hi All,

I have just taken delivery of a custom full leather puppy suit straitjacket which has an integrated hood. I designed this with the guys as Glacier Leather who allowed me to fulfil my long awaited desire of achieving self bondage in one of these suits.

The suit works with a 12v battery and timer circuit added to an integrated zipped pocket on the chest of the suit with a wire which runs down one of the Straitjacket arms, between the inner and outer layers of leather to an electromagnetic door lock with 60kg load rating.
I have included zips in the sleeves of each arm to help me aid getting myself in, which can be zipped up just before I lock myself in.

I first start setting the timer in the chest pocket to how ever many hours I desire and start by pulling the suit though my legs, putting my arms into the sleeves (then out the zipped opening) and pulling the hood over my head. As my hands are free but in the sleeves at this point, it allows me to pull the zipper up my back to the top of my head and do the nickel straps up behind my back.

I then proceed to get my legs into the pouches which are designed for the “puppy” part of the suit. My legs are now bound and useless. I then zip the openings on the sleeves so my hands are no longer free and the only use of my hands is through the leather sleeves.

I then put my arm in the straitjacket position, which is though the middle and side loops. As the timer was set from the beginning, it means there is power to the electromagnet at the end of one of the sleeves. The sleeve without the electromagnet has a cam strap attached (commonly used for strapping things to your car). I can then feed a strap though the cam buckle which has a piece of steel at one end and hook at the other.

At this point, I am fully in the leather suit getting very hot at sweaty, with my legs bound in the puppy suit position and my arms in the straitjacket position. I now have a system to tighten arms making me fully bound and helpless.

Using the use of my hands I have left, I can place the piece of steel on top of electromagnet so it attaches. This joins the arms together behind my back but only loosely. I can then wiggle around and attach the hook at the other end of the strap to a door handle and proceed to move away. The motion of moving away from door tightens the arms behind my back to a point where I’m fully bound and can only wait for the timer to cut the power to the electromagnet to get out of the suit.

I have had this suit a week and it worked flawlessly and is everything I could have hoped for. I hope my description makes sense. Let my know your thoughts. I believe this is the only suit like this ever made.

Ps. I would love to attach some images but I’m new to the forum and can seem to get the file size down ☹️

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I love sleep sack bondage.

Many years ago, I visited a ProDomme who was also a friend who had a leather body bag in her dungeon. She wanted some images of it in use so she asked if I wanted to be put in it to be the model. This thing was heavy - very thick leather - and very tightly strapped to my body to the extent I had no movement at all. It was when I was secured inside that I found out that it also was connected by chains to a motor and pulley system that pulled it up so I was lying in mid air, suspended. Like the one described above, it also had convenient zips and as the recording of the video she was making began she revealed she was going to use these with the violet wand device she had...