A slave to two Masters

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
bikeguy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: A slave to two Masters

Unread post by bikeguy »

Hello,

I am not too sure if this topic belongs here (oh I am new here so please excuse me) but I have read the slave to two Master's story off and on over the years and I just love it. I am especially interested in part 5 when slave goes to the slave training Institute. Has anyone else read this?

Just a side note does a place like this Institute or Masters like Jim and bob exist? I mean obviously full time 24/7 slave stuff is really just a fantasy but playing like they do in these stories would be a dream come true.

Any thoughts?

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Bob Wingate's blog was where I read it and OMG there were parts of that story I LOVED...

...the feisty Mike especially :)

but I never found that elusive part 6... and I LONGED to read about Slave Mike's experience forced to endure a full body cast for DAYS.

bikeguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bikeguy »

YES thank you, I have yet to find part 6 myself, it must be out there somewhere (hopefully)

It is a long story but it allows for some very vivid images.

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: A slave to two Masters

Unread post by kinkstuff »

It is now 2015 and there is no ending to this story.
Even that I am female, I have really enjoyed reading all 5 parts of A Slave to Two Masters on Bob Wingates blog. Rather disappointing, I thought there would be an ending to that for sure, but sadly I've searched high and low for the ending and couldnt find it, wondering what happened to poor Mike?

So I thought of it for a day or two after finishing reading it and I have come up with this possible outcome:

After the body casters had applied the full body cast on Mike, finished insterting the tubes etc, only Mike is left in the room. The boy telling the story (the boy), gets a chance to sneak in the room to see him, and tells him what Mike said to him when they first met: "dont worry, I'm here, Im not going anywhere". Mike recognises his voice straight away and this seems to calm him somewhat.

Days pass, and when the boys 8 days from the institute are over, the boy seems to have learnt so much in a quick amount of time that he is a perfect slave that Bob and Jim really would be devastated if they lose the boy as their slave. Being so, the boy begs for perhaps Mike to go home with him(??)

Mike then explains that the financial issue has been setup by Tom, as an excuse to rid of Mike and sell him to Ed. After being in a body cast and mummified, Mike has decided he does not want to be slave anymore and that now he wants to be Master. He he asks the boy to be Mikes full time slave, and the he accepts.

Months later, Mike had developed some psychological issues after being under Eds control, as Ed had treated him badly and cared for nothing for him at all. The effects took over him and he started beating the boy and treated him badly, but the boy did not give up on him. Mike was then admitted to a hospital institution. (More bondage scenes happen there).

While Mike was still in the hospital, the boy visited, and Mike was full of sorrow and mercy, therefore, felt bad the way he had treated him, wept, and apologised to him. The boy was the only one who could help him calm during psychological outbreaks and Mike fell in love with the boy.

Mike got better and had been released. He still has outbreaks every now and then, but they live happily together.

Ok, Ok, a very poxy story, but at least it is kind of an ending..... or did I ruin it? (lol)

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: A slave to two Masters

Unread post by kinkstuff »

Oh and then the boy and Mike become masters to a new slave hence keeping the title "slave to two masters" lol